Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-10-2018, 11:23 PM

1,733 posts, read 948,524 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jburress View Post
List some.

List of Obama Gaffes, Blunders & Mistakes – Obama Gaffes
Just a few.....

Here are the highlights of Obama Gaffes and mistakes

• Obama tells business owners and entrepreneurs “If you got a business, you didn’t build that, you didn’t make it on your own”
    • During what Obama himself calls “2nd Great Depression” and “worst recession in 70 years” he has played over 100 rounds of golf, staged 110 fundraisers and gone on 5 vacations
    • Obama proved he is out of touch when he said “Sometimes I forget the magnitude of the economy”
    • Obama Caught telling Russian leader, “”Don’t worry, after I’m elected I will have more reliability” to disarm the United States…
    • Obama press secretary says, there’s no specific reason the president hasn’t met with his jobs council” after not meeting with them once in the last year!
    • During worst recession in 70 years President Obama said, “the private sector is doing fine”
    • Obama calls the British Embassy, the “English Embassy”
    • Obama calls Navy Corpsman (pr. core-man) “corpse-man”
    • Obama says there are “57 States”
    • Obama claimed that “America built the Intercontinental Railroad”
    • Obama says that he bowled a 129 and compared it to the Special Olympics

• Obama said, “John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith”
  • On Memorial Day Obama said, “I see many of the fallen heroes in the audience here today as we celebrate Memorial Day”
  • In a speech in Kansas Obama that said, “In case you missed it, this week, there was a tragedy in Kansas. Ten thousand people died—an entire town destroyed,” –referring to a Kansas tornado that killed 12 people. Oops, a bit overstated?
  • Major Blunder: Obama toasts the Queen of England while the Orchestra plays the UK’s national Anthem, “God Save The Queen
  • Obama Signs wrong year the London’s Westminster Abbey quest book. Off by 3 years.
  • Obama joked, “I don’t know what the term is in Austrian” for “wheeling and dealing.” There is no Austrian language!
  • Obama said his “Obamacare reforms we seek would bring greater inefficiencies to our health care system.” YIKES! A major Freudian slip in all its glory!
  • Obama bows to world leaders
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-10-2018, 11:30 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,258,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) Tweeted:
“Democrats can’t find a Smocking Gun tying the Trump campaign to Russia after James Comey’s testimony. No Smocking Gun...No Collusion.” @FoxNews That’s because there was NO COLLUSION. So now the Dems go to a simple private transaction, wrongly call it a campaign contribution,... https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...894667265?s=17

Is it some type of craft tool?
How many states did Obama visit? Bill's "I did not have relations..". Sex with an intern isn't "relations" and wasn't a big deal to libs/left. And who knows what "is" means? Or "sex"?

Get help or get real - where is your concern when you & your ilk on this thread voted for Hillary the LIAR ("due to the "video"...and more) for POTUS, after she stole from the White House, or Obama who couldn't find his birth certificate or you & your ilk who support Comey who can't remember a thing, but remembers enough about what he can't remember to write a book about it?

You should pay attention to the grammar used by those who trash Trump on this thread if "grammar" and "spelling" without "autocorrect" is what wads your panties up.

Nice try, YUGE fail.

Last edited by Informed Info; 12-11-2018 at 12:20 AM..

Old 12-10-2018, 11:31 PM

33,316 posts, read 12,527,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
I look forward to the Trump Presidential Library where his millions of Tweets will be on all the walls.

And if he has one it will probably include a video loop that includes the clip from Bill Maher's show where he asks Ann Coulter which Republican candidate she thinks will get the nomination, she says "Of the declared candidates, Donald Trump", the audience breaks out in peels of laughter, and then the camera switches to Joy Reid with a bug-eyed look on her face.

Old 12-11-2018, 12:05 AM

25,580 posts, read 56,482,264 times
Hilarious thread - here are the high points:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
Mushroom Donny is getting TORCHED on the internet. LMAO!

https://twitter.com/Marnus3/status/1072108335174950913
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpeatie View Post
I can now go about my day with an image of Trump scowling away as he works on gingham toddler onesies with little animals or flowers going on them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
Is it some type of craft tool?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave New World View Post
A smocking gun is like a normal gun just with a lot more embroidery.
Quote:
Smocking is just embroidering the truth.
Quote:
So Trump is communicating in code is he.

Well it's certainly an enigma to us all, or should that be enema if we are talking in Trump's special code.
Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
It's all part of his master plan, stable genius that he is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Where there's smock, there's fire.
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Holy smocks !
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peester View Post
The man is trooly a stabul jeanyus.
Quote:
Originally Posted by subaru5555 View Post
C is the 3rd letter of the alphabet. C + C = 3 + 3 which = 6.
Q, our lord and savior, is the 17th letter of the alphabet! 17 = 1-7 = abs(1-7) = 6.
Today is 12/10/2018. Think about it! (12+10)-((2+0)*(1*8)) = 6.

= 6 6 6 !!!!1!

Did I maths right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggunsmallbrains View Post
Trump tried to say smoking gun but then his brain got in the way... again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirl64 View Post
OMG, my sides...
Me, too.

Old 12-11-2018, 12:18 AM

15,088 posts, read 13,450,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arabianhorsebreeder View Post
List of Obama Gaffes, Blunders & Mistakes – Obama Gaffes
Just a few.....

Here are the highlights of Obama Gaffes and mistakes

• Obama tells business owners and entrepreneurs “If you got a business, you didn’t build that, you didn’t make it on your own”
    • During what Obama himself calls “2nd Great Depression” and “worst recession in 70 years” he has played over 100 rounds of golf, staged 110 fundraisers and gone on 5 vacations
    • Obama proved he is out of touch when he said “Sometimes I forget the magnitude of the economy”
    • Obama Caught telling Russian leader, “”Don’t worry, after I’m elected I will have more reliability” to disarm the United States…
    • Obama press secretary says, there’s no specific reason the president hasn’t met with his jobs council” after not meeting with them once in the last year!
    • During worst recession in 70 years President Obama said, “the private sector is doing fine”
    • Obama calls the British Embassy, the “English Embassy”
    • Obama calls Navy Corpsman (pr. core-man) “corpse-man”
    • Obama says there are “57 States”
    • Obama claimed that “America built the Intercontinental Railroad”
    • Obama says that he bowled a 129 and compared it to the Special Olympics

• Obama said, “John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith”
  • On Memorial Day Obama said, “I see many of the fallen heroes in the audience here today as we celebrate Memorial Day”
  • In a speech in Kansas Obama that said, “In case you missed it, this week, there was a tragedy in Kansas. Ten thousand people died—an entire town destroyed,” –referring to a Kansas tornado that killed 12 people. Oops, a bit overstated?
  • Major Blunder: Obama toasts the Queen of England while the Orchestra plays the UK’s national Anthem, “God Save The Queen
  • Obama Signs wrong year the London’s Westminster Abbey quest book. Off by 3 years.
  • Obama joked, “I don’t know what the term is in Austrian” for “wheeling and dealing.” There is no Austrian language!
  • Obama said his “Obamacare reforms we seek would bring greater inefficiencies to our health care system.” YIKES! A major Freudian slip in all its glory!
  • Obama bows to world leaders
Unfortunately for you, Obama is no longer president and can't divert attention from your idiot.

Old 12-11-2018, 12:30 AM

1,733 posts, read 948,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Unfortunately for you, Obama is no longer president and can't divert attention from your idiot.

How so? I was asked to list a few of Obama's gaffes, and did so. The double standard is so obvious from the left.

Old 12-11-2018, 04:16 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,222,978 times
An artist wearing a smock who painted a gun?

Old 12-11-2018, 04:38 AM

48,526 posts, read 34,851,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
It's called auto correct and so times your phone or computer selects the wrong word. Unless you are really paying attention, you miss the error.
Yes, God forbid the President really pays attention to information he sends out.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 12-11-2018, 04:47 AM

Quote:

The left is in a constant state of "hair on fire" these days, and IMO, let them continue.
And the President is in a constant state of "liar, liar, pants on fire."

Old 12-11-2018, 04:52 AM

Quote:
How so? I was asked to list a few of Obama's gaffes, and did so. The double standard is so obvious from the left.
Once again, I never voted for Obama. And yes he said that, but it is obvious, at least to me, that he mis spoke. It's not like he constantly got simple facts wrong.

If Trump had one typo, yeah I'd let it go. But you there are constant misspellings, random capitalization, mis use of words, every. friggin. day.

People have hypothesized he is dyslexic (famous for not reading), but it just seems he is plain 'ol dumb as a box of rocks.

There is no code (how insane is that?), it's not a ploy to redirect media off other subjects.... it's just a stupid man making stupid tweets.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies