Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-17-2018, 10:40 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,591,980 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
I wonder if that is the same "doctor" who diagnosed his heel spurs (AKA pussyfoot).
How sad with all the things to "wonder" about, that you chose to focus on crap like that..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-17-2018, 10:40 AM
TKO

4,153 posts, read 4,263,501 times
Nope. Been listening to the guy since the Howard Stern show back in the late 80's. Known all these years he was an immoral, conniving, braggart who would lie through his teeth to make or borrow a buck or to get laid. Never imagined America contained enough morons to elect him president. Shame on me.

Old 12-17-2018, 10:44 AM

17,156 posts, read 12,908,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
What's the democrat party?

As a woman, no, I don't support unapologetic sexual predators and assaulters to attain the highest office in the land. No self-respecting woman--or man, for that matter--would.
Grab 'em by the . . .

Old 12-17-2018, 10:45 AM

12,956 posts, read 9,599,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Knock it off.

If Obama had said “grab em by the ___” or if he’d sustained several bankruptcies all while stiffing New Jersey construction workers out of tens of millions of dollars, he wouldn’t have been able to even VISIT the White House as a tourist. Gimme a break.
Or either saying, I could shoot somebody and not lose a vote, or Russia if you are listening, I hope your are able to find those 30,000 emails. Two outrageous public comments, Obama never could have got away with.

Old 12-17-2018, 10:50 AM

20,955 posts, read 8,624,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
I don't believe he is actually thinking about it.

I think he just emotionally reacts to everything in an uncontrollable way, which is why so many childish, ignorant and misspelled tweets erupt from him whenever there is news. A calm rational, methodical thinker he is not.
Well, I think you are largely right - but actors and con men are on automatic pilot.

I had a best friend from childhood who turned into a con man. When I say him two decades later his eyes were hollowed out and he looked around with a single goal in mind "what can I get out of that?". It was so obviously and yet he constantly got beautiful women (he was/is not handsome in the least) and also got some people to throw money at him.

A Con Man is closer to an animal than to a logical human being. That is, they don't really have free will any longer...just are predators. The joke is usually most on them, but in this case the multi-trillion dollar joke is on us.

Old 12-17-2018, 10:53 AM

48,426 posts, read 34,609,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKO View Post
Nope. Been listening to the guy since the Howard Stern show back in the late 80's. Known all these years he was an immoral, conniving, braggart who would lie through his teeth to make or borrow a buck or to get laid. Never imagined America contained enough morons to elect him president. Shame on me.
Agreed, but I think something is seriously wrong with his mind at this point. He doesn't speak like he used to.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 12-17-2018, 11:17 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,060,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
How sad with all the things to "wonder" about, that you chose to focus on crap like that..
Pretty damn funny actually. A syphilitic old fool with pussyfoot and a quack for a "doctor".

Old 12-17-2018, 12:09 PM

6,160 posts, read 5,674,326 times
The left hated Trump even before he was elected, but based on his actions and words, I can't blame them too much.

I consider myself an independent and I try to give him the benefit of the doubt, but 90% of the time he's just a national embarrassment.

All of that being said, I still think the leftwing media focuses too much on the negatives. I knew they had lost their marbles when they were going on a tirade about paper being stuck to his foot.

Old 12-17-2018, 01:59 PM

20,955 posts, read 8,624,395 times
I think a lot of people were honest...so there you go!

Giving Trump a chance for those of us who have been around his "works" is like giving the fake doctor in Florida who used Fix-a-Flat for butt enhancement an opportunity to be board-certified. Neither are within the realm of possibilities.

We didn't make it so...those are simply facts. Staying at a Holiday Inn Express doesn't REALLY make one capable of doing complicated jobs.

Last edited by craigiri; 12-17-2018 at 03:28 PM..

Old 12-17-2018, 02:16 PM

16,352 posts, read 8,060,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lepoisson View Post
The left hated Trump even before he was elected, but based on his actions and words, I can't blame them too much.

I consider myself an independent and I try to give him the benefit of the doubt, but 90% of the time he's just a national embarrassment.

All of that being said, I still think the leftwing media focuses too much on the negatives. I knew they had lost their marbles when they were going on a tirade about paper being stuck to his foot.
Not just any paper, but toilet paper. Man, was that funny.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies