Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-11-2018, 03:19 PM

3,221 posts, read 1,737,993 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Talking about his manhood isn't vulgar.

Ok.

Once again: We don't care if the left thinks he is rude or mean, he's getting things done despite all the carrying on about every little thing he does by the left. We didn't vote for him because he was a kind little kitten, we voted for him because we knew he wouldn't back down. Forcing Pelosi and Schumer to talk in front of the cameras this morning is exactly the type of thing we expected, wanted, and are getting from him.

What's not okay is him lying and using false statistics regarding immigration and the success of the border wall, and all of you applauding him as speaking "truth" merely because he's saying things you feel are true but without factual support.

I have a problem with the constant lying that none of you ever bother to question, and just accept because it comes from his mouth. The vulgarity is merely unpleasant.

Pelosi is correct that we need to have an "evidence-based" discussion about immigration. A discussion that neither Trump nor his core supporters are remotely interested in having.

Last edited by Valhallian; 12-11-2018 at 03:30 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-11-2018, 03:21 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,579,752 times
I wonder if Nancy had a small stroke. Remember Sophia on Golden Girls who would blurt out strange things because it was a side effect of her stroke?

Old 12-11-2018, 03:23 PM

9,329 posts, read 4,142,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Talking about his manhood isn't vulgar. Ok.

Once again: We don't care if the left thinks he is rude or mean, he's getting things done despite all the carrying on about every little thing he does by the left. We didn't vote for him because he was a kind little kitten, we voted for him because we knew he wouldn't back down. Forcing Pelosi and Schumer to talk in front of the cameras this morning is exactly the type of thing we expected, wanted, and are getting from him.
I believe my wording was: Pelosi doesn't stoop to his level of vulgarity.

You know as well as I do what she could have said, instead of "manhood."

Yeah, he's "getting things done." One of the latest things is that he's weakening the regulations that kept our water supply safe.

Old 12-11-2018, 03:25 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
So it's okay if he shuts down the government because he doesn't get his wittle way? I hope they stick to their guns. This wall is just a huge talking point and a matter of pride for him. He couldn't care less about the safety of the citizens of this country. Both sides need to come together and work on immigration reform.
You forgot...

Trump was put into office to shrink the size of Government, taking DC and giving it back to the people.
How does this harm his growing base?
Pelosi and Schumer are dead scared Trump will shut down all the unconstitutional crap, showing America functions without that crap.

Old 12-11-2018, 03:27 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,579,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Score one for the American people.
Yes. The 2019 Repub majority Senate will have all the information they need from the Congressional investigations into Spygate to start the criminal referrals after January 1. They have hundreds of bills waiting to be passed and hundreds of conservative judges to appoint. Those judges will still be there after Trump finishes two terms. They'll be able to screw the next Dem president if there is one, like the left wing judges have done to Trump.

Old 12-11-2018, 03:27 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 28 days ago)

27,647 posts, read 16,133,597 times
He could whip it out and “tinkle” all over dc for all i care. Trump 2020

Old 12-11-2018, 03:30 PM

3,353 posts, read 6,441,085 times
Mitch McConnell and Republican “leadership” need to come out and rebuke Trump on this whole wall thing. “Mr. President, we aren’t building a wall.” Trump continues to say that the number of people entering the country illegally has dropped dramatically, but on the opposing hand saying we need a wall. The whole “wall” thing is just bull**** and doesn’t actually do anything.

And besides, the US really should be looking at the disease not the symptoms as to why people migrate from their countries to ours. It’s not because they just find the US to be the best place in the world that welcomes them with open arms, it’s because, say it with me Republicans: the drug war. Stop being foolish, for once, and attempt to think beyond a damn wall.

Old 12-11-2018, 03:36 PM

20,955 posts, read 5,545,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
I wonder if Nancy had a small stroke. Remember Sophia on Golden Girls who would blurt out strange things because it was a side effect of her stroke?

I've wondered the same thing many times.

Old 12-11-2018, 03:37 PM

20,955 posts, read 5,545,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
You forgot...

Trump was put into office to shrink the size of Government, taking DC and giving it back to the people.
How does this harm his growing base?
Pelosi and Schumer are dead scared Trump will shut down all the unconstitutional crap, showing America functions without that crap.

Amen.

Old 12-11-2018, 03:50 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 28 days ago)

27,647 posts, read 16,133,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMORE View Post
Mitch McConnell and Republican “leadership” need to come out and rebuke Trump on this whole wall thing. “Mr. President, we aren’t building a wall.” Trump continues to say that the number of people entering the country illegally has dropped dramatically, but on the opposing hand saying we need a wall. The whole “wall” thing is just bull**** and doesn’t actually do anything.

And besides, the US really should be looking at the disease not the symptoms as to why people migrate from their countries to ours. It’s not because they just find the US to be the best place in the world that welcomes them with open arms, it’s because, say it with me Republicans: the drug war. Stop being foolish, for once, and attempt to think beyond a damn wall.
“the drug war” is why people migrate to the us?
“walls dont work”? Well, except everywhere else.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies