Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-14-2018, 12:15 PM

5,821 posts, read 5,302,822 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
He's a racist, he is espousing his love of "white men" and "all that they accomplished", and it is certainly no coincidence that racism is making a comeback under Trump.

Either way, this kid is now branded, and I'm fairly sure he wishes he would have kept his drunk mouth shut. He is surrounded by very smart people who can see a racist when he or she open their mouth and start spewing their nonsense. At best he exhibited poor judgement and its the booze talking. Saying what he did to black people was an attempt at trolling them, for sure. "White Pride" is barely concealed racism.

Nice try at defending his actions, though.

Oh, and saying the "mob accosted him" is what one should expect from InfoWars, a known propaganda site that tin foil hat wearing conspiracists actually believe.
That makes you a racist? Does that mean if someone espouses his love of "black men" and "all that they accomplished" makes him a racist? Is "Black Pride" barely concealed racism?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2018, 12:27 PM

22,661 posts, read 24,589,306 times
Furious because he states his opinion......the new, intolerant USA.

And yes, much of modernity as we know it is due to brilliant inventions by you-know-who!

We all owe a debt of gratitude to all the inventors who make life MUCH better.

Old 12-14-2018, 12:34 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,249,994 times
I'm confused... these people were protesting Trump being a sexually-assaulting jerk, so this white guy (who has a book to sell, btw) decides to approach them, yell at them about how awesome white folks are and how white people pretty much built all the good stuff in the western world (which, no... they didn't, not by a damned sight) and it's the "SJW libruls" who are somehow to blame for him screeching on a video?

LOL.

Get outta here with that mess. He's a whiner. I mean, he is entitled to his own opinion, but if you step to any group of people, especially minority students whose ancestors likely BUILT THE STUFF HE IS TALKING ABOUT WITH THEIR OWN HANDS.... ???

Expect some blowback.

He's playing you... he wants controversy. Controversy sells books.

Controversy gets you on TV.

He's not stupid, not at all. He's just another Milo, but (presumably) heterosexual.

Old 12-14-2018, 12:48 PM

6,806 posts, read 4,472,094 times
I don't care what someone's skin color is. NOBODY should be ashamed of their skin color. Someone isn't racist just because they refuse to be ashamed of their outer wrapping.

The Nazi did it to the Jews. They shamed them first, then they slaughtered them by the millions.

Demonizing whites because of the past actions of white people is sick. Blacks didn't like it when it was done to them. Don't do the same to whites.

Old 12-14-2018, 01:17 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,729,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
This has been going on for days. As you can see in the post below your OP, some people have been so indoctrinated that they believe being proud of your heritage and what your people have created is 'racist!!!zomg!!!!!"

It's not, but that doesn't stop them from tossing that card out every time since they have nothing else to say.

Tim Wise, the pos that he is, went onto Twitter and called out for people to destroy this person's life. He didn't say "person", however, he said "Time to wreck this little sh...", wanted his life wrecked, wanted him fired, wanted him kicked out of school, etc.

When called on it, he made a long whining apology stating that he never called for anyone to harass him, Wise just wanted him to lose everything, and not to stop until the kid did.

And since the guy has written a book, the usual mouth breathers who carry the "racist!!!" card around with them to toss whenever they can't come up with anything logical to debate anything at all, they went to Amazon and gave him 1 star reviews. I haven't looked again, but I know many reported them, and they are all unverified. Amazon typically fixes that issue, but who knows if they have nor not, I've got other things to do.

They have been attempting to hurt this kid for being proud of who he is.

So my message to them is: Well, get over it.

I'm white. I'm proud of my heritage. I'm proud of what my ancestors built, and what they accomplished. And I don't give a single sh what you think about that.

Old 12-14-2018, 01:30 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,004,475 times
It was 4 am Abele was drunk and harassed students.

How does anybody defend this kind of stuff?

Old 12-14-2018, 01:52 PM

19,836 posts, read 12,096,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
Ha ha, this guy seems to be creating all the drama in the video, and enjoying it. He comes off as kind of a lunatic.
Ha ha, just a wee bit.

College kids are wasting time and energy creating constant drama rather than focusing on their education.

Old 12-14-2018, 05:35 PM

11,345 posts, read 16,699,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
He's a racist, he is espousing his love of "white men" and "all that they accomplished", and it is certainly no coincidence that racism is making a comeback under Trump.

Either way, this kid is now branded, and I'm fairly sure he wishes he would have kept his drunk mouth shut. He is surrounded by very smart people who can see a racist when he or she open their mouth and start spewing their nonsense. At best he exhibited poor judgement and its the booze talking. Saying what he did to black people was an attempt at trolling them, for sure. "White Pride" is barely concealed racism.

Nice try at defending his actions, though.

Oh, and saying the "mob accosted him" is what one should expect from InfoWars, a known propaganda site that tin foil hat wearing conspiracists actually believe.
Sorry, but you're wrong. Racism made a comeback under Obama.

https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov...trayvon-martin

Old 12-14-2018, 06:57 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,516,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddy5 View Post
That makes you a racist? Does that mean if someone espouses his love of "black men" and "all that they accomplished" makes him a racist? Is "Black Pride" barely concealed racism?
It's a good question that you raise, it really is. When does "racism" start, and where does it end? If you believe your race is "superior", you meet the textbook definition of racism. However, it would seem that so many want to cloak their true intent, and in the case of this kid, I believe it was merely to troll black people.

Quote:
rac·ism

/ˈrāˌsizəm/

noun

prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

Old 12-14-2018, 07:01 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,516,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post

He's not stupid, not at all. He's just another Milo, but (presumably) heterosexual.
Did you hear him shrieking "I love white men!" He said it more than once. He is probably trying for Milo 2.0, and all the Breitbart's and InfoWars of the wingnut-o-sphere are probably gonna be getting in line to promote this twit.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies