Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-14-2018, 09:45 AM

7,343 posts, read 4,368,841 times

Advertisements

So the 7 days were in Mexico?

It’s the fault of the parents and Mexico then.

Old 12-14-2018, 09:48 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,738,058 times
CNN reporting the child and her father were a part of a group of people who had illegally crossed the border and were found in a remote desert region of NM.

The child was airlifted to the Providence Children’s Hospital in El Paso. She died within hours of being captured.

Had they not been captured she would have died in the desert of derydration.

Migrants/ refugees all over the world have faced similar risks, since forever.

Old 12-14-2018, 09:51 AM

27,073 posts, read 11,859,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
My thoughts are where is the proof that the Border Patrol could have done anything to save her? I'll wait till all the facts are in before passing judgement on them. We know for a fact though that her parents are guilty of not providing her with food and water and was the eminent cause of her death.

It was the parent's responsibility to provide food and water....obviously they did not. They also made the extremely poor situation to bring the child on the trip.

Old 12-14-2018, 09:53 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,738,058 times
Quote:
My thoughts are where is the proof that the Border Patrol could have done anything to save her? I'll wait till all the facts are in before passing judgement on them. We know for a fact though that her parents are guilty of not providing her with food and water and was the eminent cause of her death.
Border Patrol had her airlifted to Providence Children’s Hospital In El Paso. The child was too far gone and died within hours of being captured. Had the group not been captured in the remote desert of NM, she would have died in the desert.

Old 12-14-2018, 09:53 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by budlight View Post
Parents motto:

Entry into the US > Welfare of child.

US motto: Collateral damage, move along, nothing to see here.

Old 12-14-2018, 09:57 AM

3,658 posts, read 2,563,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
US motto: Collateral damage, move along, nothing to see here.
Well in that case I blame you. Why did you not offer your home, appropriate travels means, food, and water to this poor family? Shame on you.

Old 12-14-2018, 09:57 AM

18,739 posts, read 7,610,204 times
Let me get this straight.

A little girl's father dragged her across an arid desert with no food or water, for days.

The border patrol finally finds them, and airlifts the girl to a children's hospital immediately. And she dies of exhaustion and dehydration within hours of being found.

And it's the Border Patrol's fault she died???

My God, the liberals will gin up any excuse to try to smear people who are trying to help others. How sick are they?

Old 12-14-2018, 09:59 AM

4,526 posts, read 6,087,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
I mean ~ did we not give that kid a drink of water during the 8 hours she was in custody??????????

faux news already blamed the parent,the caravan,democrats,cnn and are stirring the uninformed to give dummy all the tax dollars he wants for the wall Personally I will donate money to BUILDING TUNNELS UNDER THE WALL

Old 12-14-2018, 10:00 AM

78,416 posts, read 60,593,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
I mean ~ did we not give that kid a drink of water during the 8 hours she was in custody??????????
If you read up on the liberation of death camps at the end of WW2 or saving people adrift on the ocean that were badly nourished, dehydrated etc. you don't fix that stuff by just having a glass of water, food etc. (some of that can actually hasten death) Many will succumb even under medical care due to the damage already done to their kidneys, brain, heart etc.

Here is a recent example, and this guy was in a hospital when he died.
https://www.thelocal.it/20180314/eri...n-italy-sicily

Old 12-14-2018, 10:05 AM

39,228 posts, read 27,603,964 times
Quote:
I agree with this 100%

Plus, I hate to sound harsh, but children die in emergency room in the hospitals all the time. Should doctors and nurses be responsible for all of them? They (medical professionals) are only guilty for medical malpractice and negligence.

How many 7 year old illegal immigrants boys and girls die by terminal dehydration? Is it the norm or an isolated incident?

All these questions must be answered before passing judgment.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies