Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-15-2018, 08:28 AM

12,017 posts, read 14,323,903 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reads2MUCH View Post
Lol. You disagree on what basis? That the Democrat party are the guiding light, the seekers of truth, the moral compass of America? Jesus, why can't people just be honest. You may be a pillar of the community emm74, but that doesn't extend to your party. If Trump was a Democrat, he would have the support of your party, period. Things haven't changed nearly as much as you seem to think. Democrats still do exactly the same things they did in 92. The years have changed, the tactics and true goals of your party have not.

PS. And in the spirit of being honest, everyone knows that if Trump were a Democrat, Republicans would be losing their minds over his antics. Just like the Democrats are right now because he's a Republican. I can only hope one day Americans will realize the true purpose of the two party system.

PSS. I'm basing my statement on factual evidence that you can see if you simply take the partisan blinders off and look at party behavior on both sides. I'm not drawing on my "feelings", I'm actually looking at the whole picture. What you "feel deep down" has no bearing, nor does it mean anything you are saying is true.
Trump wouldn't have gotten out of the primaries if he was a democrat
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-15-2018, 08:30 AM

7,736 posts, read 4,988,604 times
News Flash... Trump is a Manhattan business democrat.

Old 12-15-2018, 08:40 AM

7,420 posts, read 2,709,679 times
Nice try everyone who is trying to blame Trump on the Democrats. You own this mess. Americans are not going to fall for it. We on the progressive side of the debate warned you of the dangers of this candidate. You bought him and you own him. To everyone's detriment.

Old 12-15-2018, 08:42 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,075,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
News Flash... Trump is a Manhattan business democrat.
That Manhattan business Democrats soundly rejected.

Don't try to pawn your idiot off on Democrats now that his presidency is tanking. WE didn't vote for him.

Old 12-15-2018, 08:44 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,842,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xboxmas View Post
I think Melania would be called “brave” for coming over to the United States. The media would praise her every move and they would glorify the fact that she is trying to fight cyber bullying. Any flaw would be ignored. Liberal celebrities would worship her like they do with Michelle Obama and she would be a regular guest on talk shows. Her fashion and beauty would be a regular talking point.

Any of Donald’s flaws will also be ignored. You know the access Hollywood tape would have never been posted. The mainstream media would just praise his tweets for being “honest” and “real.” He would be declared a hero for meeting with Kim in NK. Stormy Daniels would be shunned by them instead of treating her like a national hero. His affairs and multiple marriages would also be ignored with the mindset they used for Bill Clinton “who cares about his sex/personal life?”

I don’t expect the majority of you to agree with me but deep down you know this is true.

What do you think?

That is BS. I don't care if Donald Trump is R or D or I, or nothing at all, it is the man himself that I have issues with. Donald Trump is simply a horrible human example, and his party affiliation has zero to do with that .

Old 12-15-2018, 08:49 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,842,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by corpgypsy View Post
Nice try everyone who is trying to blame Trump on the Democrats. You own this mess. Americans are not going to fall for it. We on the progressive side of the debate warned you of the dangers of this candidate. You bought him and you own him. To everyone's detriment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
That Manhattan busin
Quote:
ess Democrats soundly rejected.

Don't try to pawn your idiot off on Democrats now that his presidency is tanking. WE didn't vote for him.

You can tape the two posts above to your refrigerator and repeat them every day...…….they are the truth. We tried to tell all of you Trumpees that you were riding a loser, a loser with a history of leaving chaos and trouble in his wake. But you were all blinded by him being "rich, so he must be successful !"

Leopards never change their spots, and Trump will never be anything more than he has always been. End of story.

Old 12-15-2018, 09:32 AM

23,974 posts, read 15,082,290 times
Trump was the butt of NYC jokes for years before he ever ran for POTUS. The whole town despised him for the crook he was.

Old 12-15-2018, 09:54 AM

7,528 posts, read 10,259,737 times
It would be impossible for the Trumps to be Democrats. Democrats have higher principles.

Old 12-15-2018, 09:55 AM

3,197 posts, read 5,376,095 times
Republicans own Trump and his devastating affect on America. There’s no getting away from that fact.

Political retribution is coming for the GOP. Bigly.

Old 12-15-2018, 09:59 AM

7,736 posts, read 4,988,604 times
Quote:
That Manhattan business Democrats soundly rejected.

Don't know where you have been but Trump was always a democrat.... He even attended Hillary Clinton events and donated contributions to her lol....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies