Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-17-2018, 01:39 AM

6,611 posts, read 3,673,255 times

Advertisements

He's such a juvenile...the bullying, criticisms and horrific remarks by him are continual, yet cannot accept that he is a public figure who is going to be parodied, among other things (even if he hadn't been as unacceptable a person as he has). As said, he just makes it worse by his ongoing behavior, contributing to there being an endless loop of criticism and negativity.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-17-2018, 02:34 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,262,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
First of all, the entire notion that he's such a little butt-hurt ***** that he gets so mad about some critical skits on Saturday Night Live is in itself both deranged as it is funny - it literally validates everything SNL pokes fun at in him. And Donald isn't intelligent enough to figure out that reacting this way is exactly what makes him the joke.

Furthermore, the notion of something like this getting "tested in the courts" because an authority figure doesn't like it is deeply un-American. When I talk about Donald wanting to censor media of any kind he doesn't like, this is what I'm talking about. You can't support this and support the Constitution; pick one.

You're free to not like or watch SNL. You're not free to try to muzzle them in court just because you're a whiny baby.

From Donald's Twitter:
What about the butt-hurt Hillary voters who are still whining, two years later?

And by the way, you better watch your choice of words -- Mika Brzesinski is in trouble right now for using the same type of language.

Old 12-17-2018, 03:01 AM

7,982 posts, read 4,286,858 times
I heard about this, but I didn’t know any details.

Trump is ridiculous...and dumb as a rock. (My apologies to rocks.)

Old 12-17-2018, 03:51 AM

5,047 posts, read 6,347,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
No he didn't say that. Read better.
Goodness. Were you hoping we simply wouldn’t read the actual Tweet and take this clear untruth at face value?

The President does many things well, but handling criticism isn’t a strength of his.

Old 12-17-2018, 03:56 AM

6,393 posts, read 4,114,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post

How does deflecting change the fact that Trump is butthurt?

Old 12-17-2018, 03:58 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,262,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroWord View Post
How does deflecting change the fact that Trump is butthurt?
You call it a deflection, I will call it a reminder.

Old 12-17-2018, 04:13 AM

1,589 posts, read 1,189,263 times
I didn't vote for Hillary OR Trump, but that doesn't change the fact the Trump is a thin-skinned individual, totally unsuited for the job. If brains were dynamite, he couldn't blow his nose.

Old 12-17-2018, 04:15 AM

1,501 posts, read 1,726,928 times
Quote:
What about them?

Old 12-17-2018, 04:46 AM

2,646 posts, read 1,845,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
I heard about this, but I didn’t know any details.

Trump is ridiculous...and dumb as a rock. (My apologies to rocks.)
The "The wonderful world of Trump," shown in black and white, was a classic. That is probably why he is so mad.

Ever since I can remember SNL has mocked the presidents. Both Bush men, Obama, Ford, all of them. I guess because trump gives us such good material in real life, it hurts the old geezer.

Maybe if he would stick to ruining oh I mean running the country, instead of looking around every corner, he would be better off; but would we? Some people think he is entertaining, but I guess I would rather have a steady, leader at the helm of our country.

All I want for Christmas is a new president..............ahh Santa are you listening?

Old 12-17-2018, 05:05 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,191,640 times
Quote:
They are being dismissed. So fair is fair?

Are you really going to argue that it's OK for Trump to whine and make an arse of himself because Hillary supporters do also?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies