Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-17-2018, 10:37 PM

26,655 posts, read 28,650,295 times

Advertisements

I don't care uf the person is male or female or what color their skin is. Can we please put this nonsense behind us and vote for the most qualifued person?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2018, 06:07 AM

77,005 posts, read 47,592,894 times
She said: "I hope more people of color not only aspire [but] win the presidency"

Of course Republicans are outraged about it. Why is this even news?

Old 12-18-2018, 06:36 AM

14,489 posts, read 6,092,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
She said: "I hope more people of color not only aspire [but] win the presidency"

That’s not all she said and you know it

Old 12-18-2018, 06:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
That’s not all she said and you know it
Sure, and I replied to all the claims about Dems caring about nothing else but identity politics. The fact that they currently have three white guys running, pretty much trash-cans that claim.

I couldn't care less what her opinion is, and I find it funny some people are outraged about everything some politician says. People are practically looking for things to be outraged about, and now they found a person who likes to see more women and minorities running for office. Ok, Kristen, thanks for sharing your take on it. The mere idea of another colored president managed to get some heads expose here, so congrats.

Last edited by Finn_Jarber; 12-18-2018 at 07:23 AM..

Old 12-18-2018, 06:46 AM

Quote:
Sure, and I replied to all the claims about Dems caring about nothing else but identity politics. The fact that they currently have three white guys running, pretty much trash-cans that claim.

I couldn't care less what her opinion it, and I find it funny some people are outraged about everything some politician says. People are practically looking for things to be outraged about, and now they found a person who likes to see more women and minorities running for office. Ok, Kristen, thanks for sharing your take on it. The mere idea of another colored president managed to get some heads expose here, so congrats.

This is a polticians board and you’re mad that there is a thread about a dumb thing a major politician said and the direction they are moving their party. Ok

Old 12-18-2018, 07:05 AM

7,982 posts, read 4,283,217 times
Quote:

^Seriously.

What kind of dolt would be upset at that idea?

Old 12-18-2018, 07:28 AM

Quote:
This is a polticians board and you’re mad that there is a thread about a dumb thing a major politician said and the direction they are moving their party. Ok
Mad? I am the only one whose head is not exploding at the suggestion that we could have another black president.

Old 12-18-2018, 07:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
^Seriously.

This kind that sees racism everywhere:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post
What I don't understand is how people do not see this as racism or sexism.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
The dems are obsessed with race, gender, ethnicity, etc...
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
This is racism, approved and accepted by the culture.
Quote:
Originally Posted by itshim View Post
The Dems are completely focused on being the party of image and identity politics. To them, a qualified candidate is just someone who checks off a list of boxes about their gender, race, religion etc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Democrats are HYPER FOCUSED on Race, and Gender. Yes, it is both racist and sexist

And many others of course.

Old 12-18-2018, 07:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
^Seriously.

I’m not. I’m glad Democrats are continuing this divisive identity politics. I mean being “worried” that your leading candidates are white emn? Lol

Old 12-18-2018, 07:32 AM

7,982 posts, read 4,283,217 times
Quote:
I’m not. I’m glad Democrats are continuing this divisive identity politics. I mean being “worried” that your leading candidates are white emn? Lol
Is it “worried,” or is it simply interested in having more diverse representation?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies