Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-23-2019, 05:31 AM

30,058 posts, read 18,655,134 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
Please give it some thought. The far-right Christians on the left give me pause, but ultimately the venom spewed at Israel and Jews by the radical left will have far more damaging repercussions to Jewish survival. If the liberals succeed in sowing more hostility toward Israel (in part due to the antisemtitsm we see on the left) and eventually causing America to pull back its support, antisemtitism in this country will skyrocket - and there will be no safe haven.

Leftists have always been on the wrong side of history, and anti-Semitism is just another example. Why does the left hate Jews?

It is a part of the Marxist agenda to eliminate the "pillars" of the west, which are:

1. the family

2. the middle class

3. The church and Christian-Jewish tradition

These were the identified targets of the west by Stalin and the Frankfurt School. One simply needs to look at dem/liberal policy over the last 50 years and one will find seemingly odd policies that are based in destroying the above three.

In that fashion, the left is an ally of Islam, as it is an uncomfortable ally in destroying religion in the west. With removal of religion and the family, the state assumes the roles "vacated" by elimination of these institutions.

Is it any wonder that the left also has ushered in policies which have destroyed the traditional family unit by Johnson's "Great Society", which has mostly eliminated two parent families among the poor? Similarly, support of gay/transgender issues assaults the traditional family unit (the left now considers the word "family" to be offensive). White males, as the "father figure" in the traditional family are constantly under attack by the left.

If you are a lib, understand that your heritage and the basis of your beliefs was culled in the evil mind of Stalin and the Frankfurt School. I, for one, prefer to follow the thoughts of Jefferson, rather than Stalin, thus my rejection of liberal dogma.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-23-2019, 05:43 AM

943 posts, read 782,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
The three women who are leaders of the women's march are intersectional feminists. They see certain power structures differently from their own. Since the three women are not white, and not Jewish, on the totem pole of oppression, they are inferior to whites and Jewish when it comes to the means of production and wealth. Thus which explains the backlash against the Jews. One woman is a Palestinian American a Muslim and a Islamic feminist, the other a black American and a black feminist, and the Latina is a radical feminist. In their eyes, they see the Jews as a problem due to Marxist theory of economics. Jews make up a huge bulk of earning potential in this country, and this is where the anti-Semitism from the left stem from. All I have to say is that Anti-Semtisim is coming a bit too far in this country, and it should stop, sadly both folks on the right and on the left are becoming more and more anti-Semitic.

As for the feminist? I wish feminism can just be about equality between men and women. I'm no feminist expert, but feminism was supposed to be about equality championing equality for women. But now we have Christian feminism, Islamic feminism, black feminism, non-transgendered feminism, intersectional feminism, white feminism, radical feminism and radical intersectional feminism. These groups can not agree on anything. Most of the time end up consuming themselves which we just recently saw with the three radical intersectional feminists Carmen Perez, Tamika Mallory, and Linda Sarsor.

I'm going to say this once and only once. IF the Feminists were to rule America, I would be a 2nd class citizen due to me being a straight male. If the SJW's ruled America, I would be a 2nd class citizen due to my ideology, being a straight male, even though I'm a person of color, I'm a direct descendent of white males and a mulatto. I would have to disavow my whiteness to live. Thus still part of the oppressor class. If conscious woke pro blacks ruled over America, I would be a 2nd class citizen due to my ideology, due to my hue of skin color, and I would have to disavow my whiteness. If the Alt-Right ruled over America, I would be a 2nd class citizen due to my ideology. If the white nationalist ruled over America, I would be a 2nd class citizen due to me being a person of color, disavow my blackness and being descended from immigrants. If the Black conservatives ruled over America, I would be a 2nd class citizen due to my ideology, and being a descended from immigrants. These echo chambers I have mentioned feed off of racism, xenophobia, identity politics and sexism. These ideologies causes more harm than good, sadly those in the middle are afraid to confront such groups.
Great post. I do not like intersectional feminism for the reasons you stated, but a one size fits all feminism will never work since how a woman is treated depends on her class, race, religion, income etc. For example lesbians will deal with separate issues from straight women and this should be recognized.

I think if the womens march is going to be so anti white, they should just rename the womens march all women except the white ones and jewish ones. I just want honesty.

Old 01-23-2019, 06:46 AM

17,003 posts, read 12,585,284 times
Read this very long article. I find it amusing that the SJW crowd is so much more concerned with inclusion of every possible type of female being a co-chair of this that or the other thing rather than logistically pulling together a bunch of leftish sympathetic people to march and demonstrate together. I also find it amusing how several were pretty much openly trying to make a pay day out of it.

The left eating its own.

Old 01-23-2019, 07:49 AM

6,260 posts, read 5,067,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moionfire View Post
That is a lie. Pro life means you want abortion to be illegal. It is not simply a personal political stance. Why would a womans group take away womens legal right to an abortion??
That wasn't a lie. I am a atheist and conservative woman. I am personally pro life. I also do not want abortion to be illegal and consider it a necessary evil in this country. Unlike so many on the left I understand nuance, I understand that my decisions are not everyone's decisions, I understand that life doesn't always work out the way we expect it to, I understand that I am nobody to impose my belief system on everyone else.

And what the hell does abortion have to do with the anti-semitism discussion of the original OP? You want to talk abortion, start your own thread.

Old 01-23-2019, 07:54 AM

6,260 posts, read 5,067,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottomobeale View Post
Read this very long article. I find it amusing that the SJW crowd is so much more concerned with inclusion of every possible type of female being a co-chair of this that or the other thing rather than logistically pulling together a bunch of leftish sympathetic people to march and demonstrate together. I also find it amusing how several were pretty much openly trying to make a pay day out of it.

The left eating its own.
I have no desire to learn the terminology of intersectioanality, non-binary, cis gender, LGBTQ-additional-consonants or all the other poor-me language these idiots learned in their black-studies and womens-studies courses in college. The victimology of the left is cringe inducing and unseemly.

Old 01-23-2019, 09:45 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,854,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juneaubound View Post
That wasn't a lie. I am a atheist and conservative woman. I am personally pro life. I also do not want abortion to be illegal and consider it a necessary evil in this country. Unlike so many on the left I understand nuance, I understand that my decisions are not everyone's decisions, I understand that life doesn't always work out the way we expect it to, I understand that I am nobody to impose my belief system on everyone else.

And what the hell does abortion have to do with the anti-semitism discussion of the original OP? You want to talk abortion, start your own thread.
Way to go. Free will and defending rights.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies