Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Trump Supporter: What would you think if there is no border wall in 2020?
I would not care as long as President Trump told me it is no longer an issue 1 14.29%
I never supported the wall anyway- don't care 3 42.86%
I would be very angry that he was not able to build the wall 3 42.86%
I know nothing about a border wall 0 0%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-20-2018, 04:35 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,269,602 times

Advertisements

https://www.gofundme.com/TheTrumpWall

A go fund me page has been started for those who wish to contribute

Old 12-20-2018, 04:39 AM

16,759 posts, read 8,214,152 times
I think this one will end BADLY.

Old 12-20-2018, 04:40 AM

16,759 posts, read 8,214,152 times
Talk about stealing. This will end BADLY.

Old 12-20-2018, 04:41 AM

8,840 posts, read 4,805,229 times
Here's your chance, trumpees! Since so many of you claim to have gotten rich off the trump stock market I'm sure you can afford to donate generously!

Old 12-20-2018, 04:56 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,538,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by folkguitarist555 View Post
LThe radicalized leftist idiots want wide open borders turning America into Guatemala... A third world country is what they want. They also want war with Russia. I went with a friend in Colorado to get food stamps once... They declined her for food stamps but in the welfare office there were 99 percent non-english spanish-speaking immigrants from South America getting food stamps. Go to any subsidized housing complex around the country and it's mostly Spanish speaking illegal immigrants from South America living in these complexes while American homeless citizens die out in the streets. Go to a place like Fayetteville Arkansas where they have so many illegal South American families there to work at the chicken processing plants like Tyson...that the local public schools can't keep up with the amount of spanish-speaking children enrolling into the schools in Fayetteville. They speak no English. The financial burden in America from illegal immigration is massive. Like I said with a radicalized leftists want is to see America turn into a South American third world country. The radicalized leftist morons are wrong on all fronts and they also want war with Russia. Radicalized idiots from the left are going to destroy America in time. That is their agend. This is all my opinion. We have enough people in this country were overcrowded as it is. We need to take care of our own homeless American citizens and homeless veterans first.
If Pub employers would stop hiring millions of illegals, the border crossing issue would go "poof!"

The GOP is all about cheap labor.

Think about it.

Old 12-20-2018, 04:56 AM

17,155 posts, read 12,962,522 times
What happened to Mexico paying for it? They aren't, because Trump is too busy to come up with a plan; he has yet another vacation he simply MUST go on, and this one is 16 days long After all, he hasn't taken off enough time, what with flying off to his resorts nearly every weekend of his almost 100 week presidency.

Old 12-20-2018, 04:57 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,381,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tb4000 View Post
Trumpists are such idiots, and I love how they just can’t stop proving it to the entire world.

Here’s the thing: They could raise all $50 billion for the entire thing, and it still wouldn’t be legal to build the wall until Congress said so.

Anyone can donate money to the federal government, but such funds are treated as an unconditional gift and are available for general budget use. The president can’t spend any of that money on a wall until Congress passes an appropriation directing the government to build one. And it can’t be built privately because it would cross both federal land and private property that won’t be available absent eminent domain.

That donation to repair the Washington Monument happened because the money actually went to the nonprofit Trust for the National Mall, which is an official partner of the National Park Service in maintaining all the monuments on the Mall. Congress expressly funded the repairs on the condition that federal funds be matched by private donations.

There’s no such equivalent for Trump’s wall and won’t be unless Congress creates one.
Get out of here with your facts and logic! There's no room for any of that in this thread!

Old 12-20-2018, 04:59 AM

51,653 posts, read 25,819,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
Here's your chance, trumpees! Since so many of you claim to have gotten rich off the trump stock market I'm sure you can afford to donate generously!
Good point.

Up to $3 million in just 3 days.

Trump should have his $5 billion in no time.

Old 12-20-2018, 05:00 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,538,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Since millions of illegal aliens have managed to breach our border what are the odds that terrorists have gotten through also? According to the former FBI Director many from known terrorist countries have managed to sneak right in along with these illegals and disappeared into our country. I guess you know better than him? It takes a lot of careful planning to pull off a terrorist attack and just because it hasn't happened yet doesn't mean that it won't. We have no idea who all these people are who are getting through our border and what their intents are. They aren't all innocent little illegals looking for work but go ahead and make fun and stick your head in the sand.

And you still haven't figured out how they get through and why they're here.

Illegal labor = corporate welfare.

Old 12-20-2018, 05:00 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,269,602 times
yanno, the Dem leaders love to tell their people that Trump was elected illegally, and continuely ignore why we voted him in. Is he the best President ever, no, his mouth is very bad and unprofessional, but, he is absolutely doing the things he promised to do...and that is why we voted for him...so here's your chance to wake up all the politicians....

Trump was voted in b/c he is not a politician...and he is certainly not as bad as the Press would like you to believe....so far, we're all still here....

They want so badly to prove he is a bad person, that they continually spend OUR money and waste time doing so now for two years....and the Republicans did it to Obama as well.

We want this foolishness stopped. We want our politicians to realize, WE PAY their salaries...and work for their money...

We tried to send a message by voting Trump in, however, the continue to deny why he is there, he denies why he is there....he is there only b/c the American people voted him in, PERIOD.

By continuing to allow people to cross the border illegally is corroding our system, allowing more drugs in this country, more crime, stains our educational systems, our teachers, hospitals, etc, not to mention, so so many people now believe it's ok to break laws....

It's not ok....when you break laws for convenience it has a trickle down effect, and it's corroding our society.

We want this stopped, we were not raised like this...we obey traffic laws, and all our laws of our country and everyone should. Enough is enough.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies