Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-18-2018, 08:22 PM

29,198 posts, read 22,263,933 times

Advertisements

I glad you glad.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2018, 08:24 PM

20,703 posts, read 8,472,156 times
Obama liked being the center of attention because he wasn't used to it. Most of Trump's adult life was lived in front of the media, which is one reason he's not intimidated and knows how to use them and troll them.

Old 12-18-2018, 08:28 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,775,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
How silly. Trump isn't guilty of anything except beating a Democrat.

Something tells me the next few months are going to be a little bumpy for you, Waldo. I wouldn't dig that hole too deep, you may have to revise your thinking a little when this all shakes out, and it sure doesn't look real good for Trump, on any front, right now.

One thing that Trump does excel in is that no other President had this many ongoing investigations at one time. I guess that is something, at least.

Old 12-18-2018, 08:30 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,518,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Obama liked being the center of attention because he wasn't used to it. Most of Trump's adult life was lived in front of the media, which is one reason he's not intimidated and knows how to use them and troll them.

And, as demonstrated here on a daily basis, troll those easily influenced by the media that believe them without thought or question.

Trump can make a deliberate typo on twitter, and they lose their minds for the next 24 hours. Funny as hell to watch. Covfefe anyone?

Old 12-18-2018, 08:31 PM

25,442 posts, read 17,128,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthwestResident View Post
Gone on a Late-night talk show.

Remember how Obama was a Guest on a Late-night talk show all the time while he was President? It seem like every other week he would be on either The Tonight Show, Late Show, Kimmel and The Daily Show or some other Late-night talk show. for 8 whole years. He made a fool of himself a few times slow-jamming with Fallon. He also made numerous appearances on The View and Ellen while President which I know it's not a Late-night show.

Trump has been President for almost two years and he has not gone any Late-night talk show at all. and I glad. I know some will argue it because they don't want him to be a guest on their show ro that Trump would never accept a offer the be a guest because they criticise and make fun of him all the tim. That might be partially true. But even though, I glad he hasn't. He has not been a guest on any Daytime talk show like that either while PResident

I don't have a problem with a President going on these kind of shows before they are in office and after they leave office, But I think they should avoid them while in office.

George W. Bush, Bill Clinton, George H.W. Bush, Ronald Reagan, etc,. did not go on any Late-night talk show while they were president and didn't go on anything Daytime talk show either. George H.W. Bush had only made one appearance on a Late-night talk show in his 94 years of life and it was long after the left office.
Not just late night. Who can forget The View as they gushed all over Obama. One even called him 'cute'. Not that he isn't, but as you say he was running for President of USA, not Class President.

Old 12-18-2018, 08:33 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,215,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
His handlers wouldn't dare let him go on a talk show, lol. He'd be implicating himself more than he already is. Rudy is bad enough when he goes on news shows.
My thoughts exactly. They won't let him go out there without a script as nobody knows what nonsense may emerge from his mouth. Probably has something to do with perjury, lying over or under oath, or accidentally telling the truth.

Old 12-18-2018, 08:34 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,775,153 times
Me thinks the jealousy runs pretty deep here. Trump can't even show his face in public, and Obama is still loved after being gone for almost two years. I can understand how that must hurt.

Old 12-18-2018, 08:46 PM

11,404 posts, read 4,067,752 times
Trump's presidency is crumbling around him, and his supporters are still worried about Obama LOL

Old 12-18-2018, 08:46 PM

8,411 posts, read 7,399,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthwestResident View Post
Gone on a Late-night talk show.

Remember how Obama was a Guest on a Late-night talk show all the time while he was President? It seem like every other week he would be on either The Tonight Show, Late Show, Kimmel and The Daily Show or some other Late-night talk show. for 8 whole years. He made a fool of himself a few times slow-jamming with Fallon. He also made numerous appearances on The View and Ellen while President which I know it's not a Late-night show.

Trump has been President for almost two years and he has not gone any Late-night talk show at all. and I glad. I know some will argue it because they don't want him to be a guest on their show ro that Trump would never accept a offer the be a guest because they criticise and make fun of him all the tim. That might be partially true. But even though, I glad he hasn't. He has not been a guest on any Daytime talk show like that either while PResident

I don't have a problem with a President going on these kind of shows before they are in office and after they leave office, But I think they should avoid them while in office.

George W. Bush, Bill Clinton, George H.W. Bush, Ronald Reagan, etc,. did not go on any Late-night talk show while they were president and didn't go on anything Daytime talk show either. George H.W. Bush had only made one appearance on a Late-night talk show in his 94 years of life and it was long after the left office.
Individual 1 hasn't gone overseas to visit the troops since his presidency either. Obama and other presidents made that a priority. Individual 1 is like no other president in history. That's not a good thing.

Old 12-18-2018, 08:49 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,518,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Me thinks the jealousy runs pretty deep here. Trump can't even show his face in public, and Obama is still loved after being gone for almost two years. I can understand how that must hurt.
Are you kidding? What's the air like on Planet Claire?

Trump's been there, done that, with Hollywood. They are jealous of him.

More importantly, Trump just held a rally in Houston where 100,000 showed up. Beta ORouke told Obama not to come to the state. That's that reality which you guys hate.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies