Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-19-2018, 12:46 AM

37,212 posts, read 19,210,527 times

Advertisements

During the campaign Donnie Divot claimed he had no business interests in Russia, didn't know any Russians, and didn't even like Russian dressing on his salads, et cetera. In the meantime, Donnie Diaper and Eric the Slow were all over the news saying that Russia accounted for a huge portion of their income.

Then came Comey and Flynn and Mueller (Oh My!), and all of a sudden it came out that there was a proposed tower and Putin was going to receive a $50 million penthouse as a gift for allowing it to be built.

After all the recent screaming and posturing from Trump and Giuliani, and claiming the letter of intent was never signed, and if it was, Cohen would have been the one to sign it, all of a sudden it pops up with Trump's signature, dated October 28, 2015. This was in effect during the campaign. Another lie comes out in the light.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/18/polit...cow/index.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-19-2018, 04:07 AM

51,654 posts, read 25,828,130 times
Good grief.

Does Trump ever tell the truth about anything?

Old 12-19-2018, 04:10 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,400,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Good grief.

Does Trump ever tell the truth about anything?

Why would he feel the need when his base laps up his lies like a kitten at a bowl of cream?

Old 12-19-2018, 04:12 AM

26,498 posts, read 15,079,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
During the campaign Donnie Divot claimed he had no business interests in Russia, didn't know any Russians, and didn't even like Russian dressing on his salads, et cetera. In the meantime, Donnie Diaper and Eric the Slow were all over the news saying that Russia accounted for a huge portion of their income.

Then came Comey and Flynn and Mueller (Oh My!), and all of a sudden it came out that there was a proposed tower and Putin was going to receive a $50 million penthouse as a gift for allowing it to be built.

After all the recent screaming and posturing from Trump and Giuliani, and claiming the letter of intent was never signed, and if it was, Cohen would have been the one to sign it, all of a sudden it pops up with Trump's signature, dated October 28, 2015. This was in effect during the campaign. Another lie comes out in the light.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/18/polit...cow/index.html
Is "Donnie Divot," "Donnie Diaper," and "Trump" all the same person in your post?

Yes Trump is a serial liar.

Old 12-19-2018, 04:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Why would he feel the need when his base laps up his lies like a kitten at a bowl of cream?
Which is why I laughed at Obama supporters just a few years ago on here always ignoring or excusing a constant stream of lies and misinformation and said Obama supporters will be hypocrites when the shoe is on the other foot - I didn't think it would be this bad though.

Old 12-19-2018, 04:16 AM

11,370 posts, read 9,286,148 times
I believe nothing coming out of his mouth. "Serial liar" fits perfectly.

Not only for our country but he is a world wide embarrassment with zero credibility.

Old 12-19-2018, 04:18 AM

8,384 posts, read 4,369,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Which is why I laughed at Obama supporters just a few years ago on here always ignoring or excusing a constant stream of lies and misinformation and said Obama supporters will be hypocrites when the shoe is on the other foot - I didn't think it would be this bad though.
Whataboutism just doesn't cut it anymore as an excuse for the current state of moral depravity in the White House.

Old 12-19-2018, 04:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
Whataboutism just doesn't cut it anymore as an excuse for the current state of moral depravity in the White House.
You are part of the problem.

When my guy lies I look the other way or make excuses. When your guy lies I scream bloody murder and shame the other side for a lack of honesty.

If someone points out the hypocrisy in a call for both sides to keep their own honest I call it whataboutism.

Old 12-19-2018, 04:31 AM

8,384 posts, read 4,369,703 times
"When my guy lies I look the other way or make excuses. When your guy lies I scream bloody murder and shame the other side for a lack of honesty."

At least you admit it.

Old 12-19-2018, 04:38 AM

1,199 posts, read 639,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
You are part of the problem.

When my guy lies I look the other way or make excuses. When your guy lies I scream bloody murder and shame the other side for a lack of honesty.

If someone points out the hypocrisy in a call for both sides to keep their own honest I call it whataboutism.
Both sides should keep it honest. Your problem is that you patrol the forum as a “But Obama/Hillary” crusader to deflect from the topic. You’re not criticizing Trump for lying; you’re validating his lies because other people lie too.

Can you bring yourself to condemn Trump?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies