Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-19-2018, 10:51 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,527,774 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
The likelihood of Trump going anywhere from these investigations is tiny. He is only finished if he continues to betray his voter s
Trump's inner circle is dropping like flies. His "I only hire the best people" are all being investigated, indicted and sentenced to prison. His children's ill deeds are being investigated. His lawyer Giuliani sucks at lawyering. Trump has NO allies or friends in DC to help him to realize his agenda. He's toast!! It will take at least a decade to rebuild the Republican party after Trump's FAILED presidency.

Old 12-19-2018, 10:53 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,095,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Trump's inner circle is dropping like flies. His "I only hire the best people" are all being investigated, indicted and sentenced to prison. His children's ill deeds are being investigated. His lawyer Giuliani sucks at lawyering. Trump has NO allies or friends in DC to help him to realize his agenda. He's toast!! It will take at least a decade to rebuild the Republican party after Trump's FAILED presidency.

We’ve heard this before

Old 12-19-2018, 11:06 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,527,774 times
Quote:
We’ve heard this before
And you will here it again and again and again due to the large extent of Trump's corruption

Old 12-19-2018, 11:22 PM

13,561 posts, read 10,353,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
The $40 million in inaugural funds that can’t be accounted for is the latest shoe to drop. It’s gonna get much uglier before it’s over.

You’ve read “All The President’s Men” I’m sure. I’d suggest that you read it again. The similarities are simply too much to ignore.
Yep .... "follow the money".

I'd be curious on who is Trump's "Deep Throat"? Or come to think of it, maybe there's really no need for one, cuz there are so many folks leaking like a sieve.

Old 12-20-2018, 01:32 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,189,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverkris View Post
Yep .... "follow the money".

I'd be curious on who is Trump's "Deep Throat"? Or come to think of it, maybe there's really no need for one, cuz there are so many folks leaking like a sieve.
I’m starting to believe that the inauguration committee story is what’s ultimately gonna sink him. It’s an incredible story that hasn’t even gained public notoriety and momentum yet. Few have paid it any attention.

$40 million bucks is one helluva bag of money to go missing. I don’t know how they’re gonna explain it.

Old 12-20-2018, 02:11 AM

51,651 posts, read 25,807,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Looks like Trump knows he's about finished.

https://twitter.com/jimsciutto/statu...14674442133505
Trump's going-out-of-business payoff to Putin.

Trump knows time is running out.

Old 12-20-2018, 04:07 AM
Status: "Moldy Tater Gangrene, even before Moscow Marge." (set 8 hours ago)

5,790 posts, read 3,598,050 times
I am not at all surprised at Trump ending up the way he did. Trump's simply true to the background of a lot of toxic, narcissistic business leaders. Look at the spectacular corporate collapses of the 90s - Ken Lay, Bernie Ebbers, "Chainsaw Al" Dunlap, just to name three. All three proved to be long on charisma but short on substance (and worse than that, outright crooked). It also reminds me of what happens when you grant one person "savior-warrior" status. And this is before we get to his plain lack of empathy and personalized attacks and other bullyings against half the people under the sun. Anybody who's that blatantly callous and insensitive in public is sure as hell not going to care about dishonesty toward others when it's to his advantage to be dishonest.

Old 12-20-2018, 04:10 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,469,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
Let me see
President Trump has fired/dismissed some of the leftovers of the Barry admin, lost some of his admin due buckling to the leftist Dems threats against family members, made some not so good decisions about a few of the ones he chose so replaced them etc, etc, etc. He has some fantastic, highly capable people in his admin/cabinet.

So, we can have an imperfect President who loves America, Americans, our military, right to bear arms for self protection, free trade and capitalism, secure borders, etc, etc, etc.

OR we can have an imperfect President who is pro everyone but Americans, pro open borders to let gang members in, heavy tariffs on the US taxpayers' back, dwindling military with archaic weapons/supplies, foreign country invading bullies/murderers etc etc etc.

Easy choice for me. MAGA/2020/TRUMP
Barry? Would that be Goldwater or Manilow? Trump loves capitalism but he`s going to borrow 12 billion from China to pay farmers who can`t sell their soybeans to China.

Old 12-20-2018, 04:38 AM

51,651 posts, read 25,807,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
Barry? Would that be Goldwater or Manilow? Trump loves capitalism but he`s going to borrow 12 billion from China to pay farmers who can`t sell their soybeans to China.
Republican version of capitalism:

- Privatize profits.
- Socialize losses.

In any case, Trump is toast.

And before this whole fiasco is over, perhaps the Republican party as well.

Old 12-20-2018, 04:48 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,531,346 times
Talking It's tRump vs America; bet on America

Quote:
The likelihood of Trump going anywhere from these investigations is tiny. He is only finished if he continues to betray his voter s

You'll be able to keep saying that for awhile longer.

Maybe tRump finishes his first term, maybe not.

Probably he won't be the 2020 nominee.

Possibly he'll be gone before then.

Stay tuned. You won't want to miss the exciting conclusion of "DC dumps Donnie"

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies