Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-19-2019, 06:41 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,544,683 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by golgi1 View Post
Your failed attempt to be glib makes your entire response a waste of your time.

I'll put my knowledge, education, and arguing ability up against yours while I'm half asleep. To wit, I'm not the one likely to be picking up a National Enquirer in the grocery line. That's generally for the geriatric crowd that you are fully intimate with. In fact, your thought to invoke it says all that needs to be. Most normal people have long forgotten that it exists.

Not that its your business, but my only sources for news are the BBC and whatever else is in the Google News Feed (usually the BBC). Unlike you, I am well adapted to picking through the propaganda and thinking for myself rather than being taken in by it. Let me know if you have a particular topic that you want to talk about, and we'll then see who knows what and who is the one likely reading comics at breakfast. Or perhaps instead consider gaining some respect in your old age, in whatever miserable desert town that you are currently suctioning up the air in.

You're angry.

Quote:
This thread is about election interference. The only visible election interference, which surely reached most of the nation, is when the MSM went full-in as a propaganda machine to get Hillary Clinton elected. Fox news didn't even do that for Trump (there were plenty of NeverTrumpers there), and moreover they don't compare to the combination of CBS, NBC, ABC, NPR, the NYT, the WaPo and all of their affiliates. My prior stated points stand.
The mere fact that you continue to deny tRump's long connections to Russia and the well established fact that they interfered in the 2016 election to tRump's benefit clearly exposes your resistance to the reality that your boy is at best a criminal and very probably a traitor.

Denial is still strong among Trumplings. The same thing infected Nixon voters (including me) until the evidence became overwhelming. As with Watergate, the direction of this little snafu is clear. All arrows point towards the same conclusion: This will end badly for tRump and his GOP.

Trumplings still cling to the MAGA chant.

The rest of America sneers and awaits the inevitable spectacular outcome.

It promises to be very entertaining.

Carry on.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-19-2019, 06:49 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,532,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golgi1 View Post
Your failed attempt to be glib makes your entire response a waste of your time.

I'll put my knowledge, education, and arguing ability up against yours while I'm half asleep. To wit, I'm not the one likely to be picking up a National Enquirer in the grocery line. That's generally for the geriatric crowd that you are fully intimate with. In fact, your thought to invoke it says all that needs to be. Most normal people have long forgotten that it exists.

Trump seems to LOVE the National Enquirer. In fact, he recommended them for a Pulitizer. AND his favorite magazine, the National Inquirer, made hush money payments to to a woman who alleged an affair with Trump in order to kill the story. This from the publisher, no less. And, you know, Trump's personal attorney; he only hires the best.

Then again, Trump IS among the geriatric crowd so perhaps that explains his love affair with the magazine and vice versa.

Old 01-19-2019, 07:55 AM

46,299 posts, read 27,108,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Trump seems to LOVE the National Enquirer. In fact, he recommended them for a Pulitizer. AND his favorite magazine, the National Inquirer, made hush money payments to to a woman who alleged an affair with Trump in order to kill the story. This from the publisher, no less. And, you know, Trump's personal attorney; he only hires the best.

Then again, Trump IS among the geriatric crowd so perhaps that explains his love affair with the magazine and vice versa.

LOL....just like the OP....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies