Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-23-2018, 10:52 PM

7,300 posts, read 3,398,309 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
It's why he is bring troops home, trump is a traitor.

You have no information because you have no clearance.

This makes your statement pure political interference, which is the mark of a traitor today according to your ilk.

Also, you have a terrible grasp of the English language. Pray tell, from which country to do you hail?

Old 12-23-2018, 10:58 PM

2,362 posts, read 778,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golgi1 View Post
What are you talking about?

Who do you think was in the region before the Arab invasion?

How do you think that Arabs came to inhabit the region to begin with?

Arabs did not invent farming, they don't practice the original religions of the region, and they did not exist in Syria nor the rest of the River Valley before their invasion.
First of all, what the hell does this have to do with the topic?

The people in the region date back to the time of the Assyrians, they just speak Arabic today and hence are Arabs (a cultural - not genetic qualifier). Kind of like how Guatemalans speak Spanish but date back to the time of the Mayans.

If you think you're smart please re-think it because you're not smart nor educated.

Old 12-23-2018, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
Agreed. Let's end foreign aid (and watch the inevitable hand-wringing).
The only country that would do hand-wringing would be Israel. I call your bluff - end US aid now.

Old 12-23-2018, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NomadicDrifter View Post
It's just prejudice - Moroccans are brown, poor (relative to the USA), Muslim, and in Africa therefore it must be a dangerous country. This story reenforces prejudices.
They just raped and beheaded two women tourists. You have no argument. Period.

Quote:
Stories of millions of tourists who go to Morocco and have a good time does not, and therefore are ignored.
It doesn't matter. Due to the savagery and brutality of the crime, this is not a minor incident that counts only as a statistic.

This does and will remain a reflection on what the people of that nation are capable of, whether you like it or not.

To compare, this type of crime does not exist for racial West Europeans against anyone else. All women are utterly safe from crimes such as this while traveling through our lands, unless they encounter foreigners.

In contrast, the men of that general region have a long and very visible history of this type of brutality. Even if you can get away with stating a low probability of its occurrence. The fact remains that it is a possibility, where it is not in other places, and that reflects on the people.

My recommendation is that the people work on their culture instead of being defensive and complaining to us about prejudice. Try heavy handed policing and incarceration to start.

Quote:
In statistics this is known as 'selection bias.'
Nah, its not. Because it exists as a statistic where it does not elsewhere, regardless of how you spin the numbers. As previously described.

Quote:
Stories of tourists meeting their untimely death in the USA like that Japanese tourist camping in the Grand Canyon? Also ignored. They'd be the first to downplay that incident if anyone wanted to conclude the US was a dangerous country and no tourists should go there (and if tourists go to the USA, they're absolutely flirting with danger and no sympathy from me if they get killed).
You're using an example of an Indian that murdered someone in 2007 as your defense? Please, friend. At best, you are making an anti-minority argument. You certainly aren't indicting Whites (or the more specific race of the two women who were raped and beheaded). We make no bones about having a minority crime problem, but that is not our group and it isn't the group of those who were murdered by the animals in Morocco. If anything, the progressive group that also defends Muslims makes it harder for us to prevent minority violent crime.

Second, again, reference the savagery and brutality of the recent crime as well as similar beheading across your region. Your one-off murder by an Indian does not compare.

Old 12-24-2018, 01:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NomadicDrifter View Post
First of all, what the hell does this have to do with the topic?
You stated this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NomadicDrifter
It's a sovereign nation, you just can't invade sovereign nations.
I proceeded to point out that the region is occupied by Arabs because of their invasion of it.

Simple to follow. For some reason, you have trouble referencing your own statements.

Quote:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histor..._millennium_BC

After the Arab-Islamic Conquest of the mid-7th century AD, Mesopotamia saw an influx of non native Arabs and later also Turkic peoples
Note the differentiation between Assyrians and Arabs, and the noted reduction in Assyrians to minority status - quickly to be outbred and subsumed:

Quote:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assyri...#Arab_conquest

From the 7th century AD onwards Mesopotamia saw a steady influx of Arabs, Kurds and other Iranian peoples, and later Turkic peoples. Assyrians were increasingly marginalized, persecuted, and gradually became a minority in their own homeland.
and here's the de facto end of the original Assyrians, only leaving Turks, Arabs, and a smattering of others:

Quote:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assyri...#Arab_conquest

Assyrians remained dominant in Upper Mesopotamia as late as the 14th century and the city of Ashur was still occupied by Assyrians during the Islamic period until the mid-14th century when the Muslim Turco-Mongol ruler Timur conducted a religiously motivated massacre against Assyrians. After, there were no records of Assyrians remaining in Ashur according to the archaeological and numismatic record. From this point, the Assyrian population was dramatically reduced in their homeland
Quote:
Originally Posted by NomadicDrifter The people in the region date back to the time of the Assyrians, they just speak Arabic today and hence are Arabs (a cultural - not genetic qualifier).
That's the problem with racial (broad ME genetic pool) Arabs and Turks (we can use any terminology that you wish to describe them):

they're so quick to obfuscate history and appropriate the history of other people that are not them,

after an invasion that relied on their insect like numbers. Also see Iran and Anatolia.

They love ethnic cleansing, other methods of genocide, and cultural destruction to hide their history and reinforce their false claims.

Did you think that we would forget these events?:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_Muslim_conquests
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquest_of_Persia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Turkish_Invasion

To bring it into the modern era:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assyrian_genocide
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_Genocide
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_genocide

Stubborn remnants of the conflict:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurdis..._(1978-present)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraqi-Kurdish_conflict
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurdis...ratism_in_Iran

Did you think that we would forget these events?

Quote:
Where Islam Treads, It Leaves a Desert - Israel National News

Of the four great cities of the Roman empire (Rome, Carthage, Alexandria, Antioch), only the first still belongs to the West. Antioch has just a few mosaics; Alexandria (in ancient times, famous for its library) doesn’t resemble its once incomparable splendor; and the immense Carthage, with the amphitheater comparable to the Colosseum or the Baths of Antoninus, is traumatic for visitors.

Islam has deleted everything else.

Around the year 645 A.D., Omar Ibn Al Khattab, the second caliph and a successor of Muhammad, set fire to the library of Alexandria, according to a fatwa: “Or the books that are here are in accordance with the Qur’an, and therefore these are useless to us; or are not in accordance with the Qur’an and then they are bad”. The world lost several centuries of knowledge and thought due to that Islamic fire.

Next you'll be describing how the Turks ran Byzantium and the "Iranians" / and Arabs were responsible for the "Aryan" Parthian and Sassanian Empires as well as their pre-Islamic religions that stem from / to India (along with their language in its connection to Sanskrit).

Were the Arabs and Turks responsible for Vedic India as well?

The Arabs and Turks have no appreciable genetic heritage in the region outside of Arabia, post-Mongol Central Asia for the Turks (a people that is solely the product of gradual Mongol conquest and thus stretches the credible limits of having any legitimate claim to land anywhere), and outside of Iran through the Arab rape of the Iranian people that existed there before them.

The Islamic Arabs and Turks were ruthless in their ethnic cleansing of "pagan" Mesopotamia and elsewhere.

Quote:
But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war)...

from Qur'an 9:5
Did you think that we were going to forget this?:

Quote:
https://blog.sami-aldeeb.com/2018/03...de-in-history/

Muslim historian Firishta [full name Muhammad Qasim Hindu Shah, born in 1560 and died in 1620], the author of the Tarikh-i Firishta and the Gulshan-i Ibrahim, was the first to give an idea to the medieval bloodbath that was India during Muslim rule, when he declared that over 400 million Hindus got slaughtered during Muslim invasion and occupation of India. Survivors got enslaved and castrated. India’s population is said to have been around 600 million at the time of Muslim invasion. By the mid 1500’s the Hindu population was 200 million.
Or this?

https://home.isi.org/shock-and-awe-e...conquest-spain

What exactly do you think is happening here? We have an extremely long memory is what is happening. So, please, with your appeal to history, non-intervention, and peace... especially given continued events like what occurs with terrorism in our own nations and with what occurred with the two women travelers in question.

Continuing...

The Kurds, in contrast, are an out-bred (likely also by rape) resistant force in the region (anti-Arab, anti-Turk) who have resisted complete absorption by Arabs and Turks. Which is why they are hated. They openly demonstrate the genetics of the original people of the region.

In the genetics of the Kurds, you can readily observe who the first occupiers of the land were before the Arab and Turkish invasions. The Kurds date back to some of the earliest people of the modern world, being the first occupiers of the Anatolian region from which Mesopotamia was later populated. Their real tribal name is easily traceable.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...civil-war.html

The below page is more to reflect the view of the Kurds themselves, rather than to provide academic information, which is sociologically valuable evidence in contrast with a third party source like the one linked to above. The link also provides pictures:

https://kurdistanland.wordpress.com/...as-aryan-race/

Quote:
Originally Posted by NomadicDrifter
Kind of like how Guatemalans speak Spanish but date back to the time of the Mayans.
No, "kind of like" the Kurds retain a measure of their genetic heritage, because they have fought long and hard to be completely subsumed by the Arabs and Turks.

Quote:
If you think you're smart please re-think it because you're not smart nor educated.
Yikes.. "I'm not smart". You really got me there, sixth grade bully. Is that supposed to stand in for an argument? Ouch. I don't think I'm smart. I know that I'm correct. Big difference. I'm not educated? Compared to who? You? Do you wish to compare educations?

Last edited by golgi1; 12-24-2018 at 01:42 AM..

Old 12-24-2018, 01:46 AM

6,475 posts, read 4,076,574 times
Quote:
They just raped and beheaded two women tourists. You have no argument. Period.

It doesn't matter. Due to the savagery and brutality of the crime, this is not a minor incident that counts only as a statistic.

This does and will remain a reflection on what the people of that nation are capable of, whether you like it or not.

To compare, this type of crime does not exist for racial West Europeans against anyone else. All women are utterly safe from crimes such as this while traveling through our lands, unless they encounter foreigners.

In contrast, the men of that general region have a long and very visible history of this type of brutality. Even if you can get away with stating a low probability of its occurrence. The fact remains that it is a possibility, where it is not in other places, and that reflects on the people.

My recommendation is that the people work on their culture instead of being defensive and complaining to us about prejudice. Try heavy handed policing and incarceration to start.

Nah, its not. Because it exists as a statistic where it does not elsewhere, regardless of how you spin the numbers. As previously described.

You're using an example of an Indian that murdered someone in 2007 as your defense? Please, friend. At best, you are making an anti-minority argument. You certainly aren't indicting Whites (or the more specific race of the two women who were raped and beheaded). We make no bones about having a minority crime problem, but that is not our group and it isn't the group of those who were murdered by the animals in Morocco. If anything, the progressive group that also defends Muslims makes it harder for us to prevent minority violent crime.

Second, again, reference the savagery and brutality of the recent crime as well as similar beheading across your region. Your one-off murder by an Indian does not compare.
Again Morocco’s murder rate fluctuates between 1.0-1.3 murders per 100,000. I thought their was a single U.S state with a murder rate lower than that. Turns out their isn’t a U.S state that goes that low consistently. Also Morocco’s homicide rate is in line with Europe’s. Your argument that crazy people killed someone in a country that has a lower murder rate than every state so that’s what their capable off. Makes no sense. Because a Norwegian went and killed 70 people on an island l, does that suddenly mean Norwegians will kill 70 people on an island if you tests them? What are you trying to say, for someone who cares about genetics and so softly your completely throwing statistics out of the window on this one. Morocco has 1 tourist for every 3 citizens???? If all Morrocans wanted to do was kill non-Africans they would kill the majority of the Ten Milion tourists they get every year because the majority are European tourists.

Also took me all of 15 seconds to find a recent story of a tourist being killed by someone who wasnt a minority- https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ind...176.html%3famp

If we want to start trading anecdotes we can, the only problem is American media doesn’t report when people kill tourists because it’s bad for America’s image so I have to go to another country’s newspaper to find information. I believe anecdotes are useless , but I’m even willing to bet the per capita tourist death in Morrocoo is as much as a third of America’s.

Last edited by NigerianNightmare; 12-24-2018 at 02:00 AM..

Old 12-24-2018, 03:22 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,870,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJmann View Post
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rticle-6516417

Absolutely plain evil and disgusting how 2 beautiful young Scandinavian girls who travels to Morocco to explore the world are end up being brutally murdered by heartless and nasty young men showing on a video pledging to ISIS as the young girls are labeled “enemies of Allah” and killed for “the will of Allah”.

Very sad... we live in a sickening world.
One would think our former employees wouldn't do that.

Old 12-24-2018, 06:18 AM

Quote:
Yikes.. "I'm not smart". You really got me there, sixth grade bully. Is that supposed to stand in for an argument? Ouch. I don't think I'm smart. I know that I'm correct. Big difference. I'm not educated? Compared to who? You? Do you wish to compare educations?
[/font]
Yea, you're not smart nor educated. Don't try and prove to me anything by saying you have XX degree from YY University because your words, argument style betray your limitations and critical thinking.

I also forgot who you were - a racist and White Nationalist. Now, I remember who you are, and remember our past discussion on South Africa.

I'm not going to go 1-1 and respond because too much stupidity for me to waste my time on.

Your main claims

1)Arabs in Syria and Iraq are invaders. This is false. Arabs in Syria and Iraq are genetically distinct from Arabs in Saudi Arabia, and Yemen and share genetic affinity with the original inhabitants of their land. The Arab conquerors brought their language (and religion) but not much else. This is very much analogous to Guatemalans speaking Spanish, or Anatolians speaking Turkish (you realize the original Turks were asiatic?), or many other examples around the world. It's like calling Guatemalans Spanish-Latino invaders because they speak Spanish language.

2)Because Arabs invaded X land centuries ago, that gives us license to invade them as we see fit today. False, the world has changed and we have grown enlightened after experiencing many centuries of warfare. We now understand that we cannot invade sovereign nations. Your logic is backwards and imbecilic. Is that the testament of white limitation?

3)Because some deranged Moroccans beheaded two Scandinavian girls, this exemplifies the depravity of these cultures unlike our superior White European genes where this is not found. As already pointed out, Morocco has a lower homicide rate than the USA and many European nations. Should we take Jeffrey Dahmer as an example of European potential depravity? Only an idiot thinks like you, I'm sorry. In general calling someone an idiot is an insult, but in your case it's just being truthful. I cannot describe you with any other word.

Old 12-24-2018, 06:30 AM

20,955 posts, read 8,678,698 times
If these were the Bud Bikini team I'm going to get very angry.

In all seriousness - I wonder what all the countries around the world think when exchange students and visitors here get shot up and killed? It happens quite a bit. Do you think they approve....thinking "Well, at least in 'Merica you can have guns....I'll sacrifice my little Suzy to keep them free?"....

I don't think so. I know, for example, that 5 Brits are murdered in the US each year.

Old 12-24-2018, 06:31 AM

7,827 posts, read 3,383,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Girl got stabbed by a refugee from Armpitstan in Minneapolis and not one word on local media other than “woman stabbed on her walk home from work”. That’s it, that’s what the story was.
Those people come in peace! Not like the 8 white supremacists in the United States, which the media must report on over and over!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies