Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-22-2018, 01:21 PM

46,281 posts, read 27,093,964 times

Advertisements

Funny the left now cares about "lies" when their savior obama still holds lie of the year...but they don't care...they supported him....

Old 12-22-2018, 01:22 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,661,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
WTH does that mean? Care to explain?

Reread your post,it's self explanatory.

Old 12-22-2018, 01:22 PM

1,199 posts, read 638,675 times
Quote:
What about them? The serious problem is at our southern border, duh!
I know! The people at that border are BROWN! Gross, right?

Old 12-22-2018, 01:23 PM

8,609 posts, read 5,617,720 times
Quote:
The answer is that far too many Americans are stupid about politics, haven't research this issue and how porous our southern border is. They just listen to what their party tells then and the lying MSM. They've been brain washed into the bleeding heart type of thinking instead of using common sense and logic. I fear for our future with the current mindset by many Americans today. I'm old enough to remember when Americans were patriots and would never have tolerated what is going on at our southern border today. After fighting many wars for our country those who have died and gave their lives for our country must be rolling in their graves.
I see you're strumming the same old tune on your banjo. They're rolling in their graves, alright...over who happens to be taking up space in the Oval Office.

Old 12-22-2018, 01:25 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,550,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Funny the left now cares about "lies" when their savior obama still holds lie of the year...but they don't care...they supported him....

Funny how the right cared about lies while under Obama but now don't care about them under Trump.

62,944 posts, read 29,134,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroWord View Post
If you are willing to admit that Trump and all his supporters are liars (Mexico will pay for the wall), then I will support paying for the wall with my tax dollars.

Just because a plan doesn't go according to Hoyle that doesn't mean their intent was a lie! Trump did ask Mexico to pay for it. If he hadn't then you could call him a liar but he did! He's not done pursing that anyway. I guess you'd rather continue paying the over $100 billion a year that illegals cost us rather than a $25 billion wall?

https://assets.donaldjtrump.com/Pay_for_the_Wall.pdf

7,269 posts, read 4,212,399 times
Trump said he would make Mexico pay for the wall. He didn't say how or when. I suggest that if it were not for weak Republicans and Democrats that are on the take in DC - this might have happened. Trump is stymied at every turn by illegal loving politicians and special interests who care more about themselves than America.

The fact of the matter is that everything is manipulated and there is a force that wants to dismantle the borders of all nations. There is a lot at stake - literally the future of our country and others. I blame progressive liberals for most of the problems we face today - and it seems like they are who most democrats side with. They are the problem not the solution.

Build the wall - end illegal immigration - enforce e-verify and put teeth into it.

Old 12-22-2018, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Just because a plan doesn't go according to Hoyle that doesn't mean their intent was a lie! Trump did ask Mexico to pay for it. If he hadn't then you could call him a liar but he did! He's not done pursing that anyway. I guess you'd rather continue paying the over $100 billion a year that illegals cost us rather than a $25 billion wall?

https://assets.donaldjtrump.com/Pay_for_the_Wall.pdf
LOL, don't look now but your spin is failing, hugh.........bigly in fact.

Old 12-22-2018, 01:27 PM

25,732 posts, read 12,808,029 times
79% of Americans want the border controlled (see link below). I'm betting most couldn't care less how it's done...just get it done! A very high % of Americans also support other illegal immigration control measures. We have much less differences than this thread would indicate. We are all mostly in agreement. The fixation over the wall is unwise because it detracts from the objective.

https://www.npr.org/2018/01/23/58003...o-and-dont-say

I'll give up the wall totally so long as the illegal immigration stops...sooner rather than later.

This Blue versus Red stuff is delaying action.

Old 12-22-2018, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
79% of Americans want the border controlled (see link below). I'm betting most couldn't care less how it's done...just get it done! A very high % of Americans also support other illegal immigration control measures. We have much less differences than this thread would indicate. We are all mostly in agreement. The fixation over the wall is unwise because it detracts from the objective.

https://www.npr.org/2018/01/23/58003...o-and-dont-say

I'll give up the wall totally so long as the illegal immigration stops...sooner rather than later.

This Blue versus Red stuff is delaying action.
I want it controlled all so, have never said anything other than that but I do not want a wall and sure as hell don't want to pay for it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies