Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-18-2018, 06:45 AM

21,942 posts, read 9,513,063 times

Advertisements

https://www.chicksonright.com/youngc...WS5NXa_p1mQv6o

Steele Comes Clean on Record: I Was Secretly Hired to Help Hillary ‘Challenge Validity’ of Outcome of 2016 Election

Thanks to a defamation lawsuit by three Russian bankers, Christopher Steele is now on record.

And what he is saying is incredible.

In a bombshell revelation, he testified that he was hired specifically to help the DNC and Hillary Clinton find information to challenge the results of the 2016 election......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2018, 06:51 AM

7,272 posts, read 4,215,852 times
the people charged with enforcing our laws - are the ones breaking them. Comey and others need to go to jail. This is the very same thing that happened to the Roman Empire - it crumbled from within as those in power abused their positions for political and personal gain.

Old 12-18-2018, 07:01 AM

10,771 posts, read 4,351,834 times
And despite this 2 year Russiagate charade the Dems still lost Florida Senate and Governorship.
It amazing how much help they need just to win a midterm.

Old 12-18-2018, 08:04 AM
Status: "“If a thing loves, it is infinite.”" (set 4 days ago)

27,186 posts, read 13,477,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post

Steele Comes Clean on Record: I Was Secretly Hired to Help Hillary ‘Challenge Validity’ of Outcome of 2016 Election

Thanks to a defamation lawsuit by three Russian bankers, Christopher Steele is now on record.

In a bombshell revelation, he testified that he was hired specifically to help the DNC and Hillary Clinton find information to challenge the results of the 2016 election......
I don't think Steele was secretly hired, indeed anyone can go and make an appointment with Steele at his company, it's address is;

Orbis Business Intelligence Ltd.
9-11 Grosvenor Gardens,
London SW1W 0BD

Orbis Business Intelligence | Leading Corporate Intelligence and Investigative Consultancy

As for a company called Fusion asking him to under take work on their behalf, Steele is not going to ask clients where the money came from, as it's none of his business.

I could make an appointment and as long as I had the money, and they would offer me or my company advice and look in to gathering intelligence or investigating if they believed they could help. Orbis is a business service and not some conspiracy, indeed Steele even helped investigate FIFA and other major international investigations.

Steele is British can't even vote in the US, and his main use in an investigation or intelligence gathering is in relation to the numerous contacts he cultivated whilst working in a senior role in the British Secret Intelligence Service (SIS) also known as MI6.

SIS | Home

The investigation regarding Russian Collusion started long before Steele's Dossier and was initiated by a letter from the Australian High Commissioner to the United Kingdom Alexander Downer with reference to events surrounding George Papadopoulos, whilst Western Intelligence Agencies including GCHQ were also expressing their concerns long before Steele's Dossier. Downer later had a meeting with the FBI, as dd British Intelligence representatives as detailed in the link below.

British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia |The Guardian

Alexander Downer's secret meeting with FBI led to Trump-Russia inquiry – report |The Guardian

GCHQ | Home

UKUSA Agreement - Wikipedia

Perhaos London should introduce Trump Russia bus-tours, it can take in Steele's Orbis Business Inteligence, Cambridge Analytica's former HQ, The Kensington Wine Rooms and MI6's Headquarters at Vauxhall.

Last edited by Brave New World; 12-18-2018 at 08:32 AM..

Old 12-18-2018, 08:23 AM

24,502 posts, read 17,245,671 times
I think the Dems are making such a loud ruckus over Trump and his supposed collusion with the Ruskies to distract and cover up the crimes that they were committing themselves.

There is a lot of garbage in DC that is piled in the closets and swept under the rugs. It would be great if Trump could expose all of it.

Imagine if the Dems have no plans to impeach him but they will keep talking about it to discredit him in the eyes of the voters knowing that if they did pursue impeachment that he could blow the lid off their stew pot of corruption.

Maybe that is why they fear and hate him so much?

Old 12-18-2018, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
I think the Dems are making such a loud ruckus over Trump and his supposed collusion with the Ruskies to distract and cover up the crimes that they were committing themselves.

There is a lot of garbage in DC that is piled in the closets and swept under the rugs. It would be great if Trump could expose all of it.

Imagine if the Dems have no plans to impeach him but they will keep talking about it to discredit him in the eyes of the voters knowing that if they did pursue impeachment that he could blow the lid off their stew pot of corruption.

Oh, absolutely. Once you realize that the Democrats will accuse the opponent of doing what they themselves are doing, all the puzzle pieces fit.

Old 12-18-2018, 08:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post

And I agree that's PART of the reason they hate him so much but the other reason is that he is EFFECTIVE. He is doing what MANY other Presidents promised to do but never could or did. Why? Because he self funded his campaign and owes nothing to anyone like all the others before him.

Old 12-18-2018, 08:57 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,628,785 times
Quote:

Wait..I thought Hillary was extremely outraged that Trump would even think of challenging the outcome of the 2016 election if he lost...So not only is Hillary a sore loser, and a drunk, she is also a hypocrite!

Old 12-18-2018, 11:13 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,875,145 times
Quote:

No biggie. I didn't support Hillary but if she wants to get info on the election, more power to her.

Old 12-18-2018, 11:18 AM

4,559 posts, read 1,438,260 times
Quote:
And I agree that's PART of the reason they hate him so much but the other reason is that he is EFFECTIVE. He is doing what MANY other Presidents promised to do but never could or did. Why? Because he self funded his campaign and owes nothing to anyone like all the others before him.
He gets all his funding from Russia and duping donors to his charity.
He gives away Americas money to same said.
He s an American Rat.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies