Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-28-2018, 04:42 AM

14,294 posts, read 13,181,676 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by unit731 View Post
Time to invoke the 25th Amendment to the US Constitution.

Where are all the strict constitutionalist now?

"The Twenty-fifth Amendment (Amendment XXV) to the United States Constitution says that if the President becomes unable to do their job, the Vice President becomes the President."

LINK
I am not a fan of Pence. He scares the pants off me. I don't like Trump, obviously. But in some weird way, I find comfort in his ineffectiveness. I do not like the idea of the Handmaid's Tale becoming a work of prophesy in my time.

Old 12-28-2018, 07:04 AM

32,816 posts, read 19,471,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mollygee View Post
Still, more qualifications and critical thinking skills than the person sitting in the oval office, now.

I did not vote for Obama, however if he could run for office again, I would vote for him in a heartbeat.

Speaking of qualifications, Hillary, had the best of either man. She should be president, now. I feel with all of the hacking by the Russians, (probably) that trump is an illegal president. JMO

Now, everyone can see for themselves putting someone up for president that has a questionable background, what damage can be done. We need a sound, intelligent leader for president and commander in chief.

Trump needs to go. MAGA, send trump to the presidential farm. He does not even have enough sense, to know that he is in way over his head. Again, JMO.
sorry nope

Hillary would be the worst POTUS ever, she is a bad person, bad candidate, worst run campaign

no way the Clinton crime family should ever step foot back in the WH

btw, the Russians never hacked any portion of the election..not one vote was ever changed

Old 12-28-2018, 07:08 AM

8,196 posts, read 2,841,675 times
Quote:

"The Twenty-fifth Amendment (Amendment XXV) to the United States Constitution says that if the President becomes unable to do their job, the Vice President becomes the President."

LINK
It's called voting. Barry couldn't do his job, his time was up (thank God!) and America went to the polls and voted in President Trump.

Making America Great Again is a tough job.

No matter how hard the leftists resist, Trump is working hard daily to do that.

Old 12-28-2018, 08:25 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,596,242 times
Look what has been accomplished in the last 2 years, for a crazy person.
Even with the resistance, to the deplorable's change of guard, the deplorable's are winning.
Globalism of the last 100 years has been exposed and crushed. Now it is time to restore the Constitution, from the globalist clutches of greed and power.

Old 12-28-2018, 09:21 AM

12,716 posts, read 7,804,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by somebodynew View Post
I am not a fan of Pence. He scares the pants off me. I don't like Trump, obviously. But in some weird way, I find comfort in his ineffectiveness. I do not like the idea of the Handmaid's Tale becoming a work of prophesy in my time.

Trump has been pandering to the religious right since the beginning. In fact that's primarily how he keeps a 40% approval rating. I can't see Pence being much worse. The Christian Right has almost got everything it has wanted from the Trump administration. The only thing I would say it has lost on is cannabis legalization. Sessions never cracked down like the religious right wanted him to.

Pence would be a lame-duck but he's competent enough that I think he could lead the country to 2020 effectively. Social conservatives would also still get their anti-abortion and anti-gay judges.

Old 12-28-2018, 09:25 AM

52,433 posts, read 26,603,454 times
Poor Democrats.

Their only hope for 2020 is that Trump isn't on the ticket.

Must be really bad for them these days.

Old 04-04-2020, 05:47 PM

4,472 posts, read 3,822,968 times
Liberals are obsessed with the 25th amendment.

Old 04-04-2020, 06:06 PM

4,021 posts, read 1,795,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by in_newengland View Post
Trump has proven that he is not good for the country and anyway, his actions set a poor example for our youth. You do not cheat and lie, you do not call people names and ridicule them. You learn some human decency and kindness.
That is not being unable to perform the duties of the office of President. Not even close. And we don't really care about your opinions about his actions, manners or demeanor.

Anything else on your mind?

Old 04-04-2020, 06:40 PM

16,028 posts, read 6,831,160 times
Quote:

LINK
The following is only my opinion:

At this time in my life the most dangerous thing one can do is remove The president Donald Trump from Office.
Teenage Democrat , Middle aged Republican, Retired Conservative.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies