Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-28-2018, 08:30 AM

11,404 posts, read 4,083,837 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownbagg View Post
what is her job, to tell the press and public, what the president, and her administration tells her. she has no dog in the fight, she makes no policy, no decision, she is only to tell you what he says.

yes they could be lies, but they didnt come from her. so the press attack her in public and on media. Its not her lies. its her boss. she not defending him, she just repeating what she was told.
Don't get me wrong, I agree with what you're saying. SHS is just a mouthpiece for the administration, she's just saying what she's been told to say. That is 100% truth.

However, the fact that she KNOWS she's lying to the American people every day. Telling lies in the briefings and then responding to questions from the free press with lies. Do you not hold Sanders accountable for knowing that she lies day after day?

Do you not put any blame on SHS for knowing she's lying but continuing to do it anyway? I just don't understand how her conscience and a sense of guilt doesn't pick her apart. My mother raised me not to lie, and I can't imagine purposely and knowingly lying to hundreds of millions of Americans when I'm at work every day. I don't know how she does it.

Old 12-28-2018, 08:36 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,092,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
Don't get me wrong, I agree with what you're saying. SHS is just a mouthpiece for the administration, she's just saying what she's been told to say. That is 100% truth.

However, the fact that she KNOWS she's lying to the American people every day. Telling lies in the briefings and then responding to questions from the free press with lies. Do you not hold Sanders accountable for knowing that she lies day after day?

Do you not put any blame on SHS for knowing she's lying but continuing to do it anyway? I just don't understand how her conscience and a sense of guilt doesn't pick her apart. My mother raised me not to lie, and I can't imagine purposely and knowingly lying to hundreds of millions of Americans when I'm at work every day. I don't know how she does it.
You are correct. No one with an ounce of integrity would be a paid liar for Donald Trump.

Old 12-28-2018, 09:03 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 26 days ago)

27,646 posts, read 16,125,463 times
Lefty proving over and over how they go above and beyond against strong women and minorities of the right. “How dare they not live on the plantation”

Old 12-28-2018, 09:05 AM

3,930 posts, read 2,097,188 times
Who?

Old 12-28-2018, 09:07 AM

30,362 posts, read 19,149,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hinsey86 View Post
I hate the body and looks shaming as well. Just stick to her laughable lying and projection,
At least we agree that the haters should focus on her great job and not her personal appearance....I don't care about how she looks, only that she is doing such a phenominal job for our Great President and country defeating the Fake News liars on a daily basis as a matter of course.

Old 12-28-2018, 09:18 AM

48,519 posts, read 34,833,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by folkguitarist555 View Post
The radicalized leftist communist's hate, knows no bounds.
Do you use some sort of random word generator or something?
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 12-28-2018, 02:59 PM

9,694 posts, read 7,389,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post

However, the fact that she KNOWS she's lying to the American people every day. Telling lies in the briefings and then responding to questions from the free press with lies.

of course she know when a lie pops up, but that not her job, at all, if she started say, so and so said this, but its a lie dont believe i. how long would she last, and then mullier be chasing her, sarah said you lie and what evidence does sarah has to prove it a lie, was she at the meetings, was she listening on phone calls.

sarah has one job, to tell the public what donnie tells her, and that it, Not to answer question, not to discuss motive, not to out think the president

so when you attack sarah, the liberals are just being mean and evil

Old 12-28-2018, 03:02 PM

14,400 posts, read 14,298,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
At least we agree that the haters should focus on her great job and not her personal appearance....I don't care about how she looks, only that she is doing such a phenominal job for our Great President and country defeating the Fake News liars on a daily basis as a matter of course.
A press secretary is supposed to be a buffer between the President and the press. Not a sycophant.

Sarah is the ultimate Trump sycophant even standing by and defending BS from Trump that the "media is the enemy of the people". If you believe that bit of nonsense, there is no point in having a discussion with you at all. Its just over your head.

Sarah is the worst press secretary in history from what I can tell.

Old 12-28-2018, 03:12 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,658,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Lefty proving over and over how they go above and beyond against strong women and minorities of the right. “How dare they not live on the plantation”
Do we really need to pull up all the insults thrown at Michele Obama???

Old 12-28-2018, 04:07 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,286,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
Do we really need to pull up all the insults thrown at Michele Obama???
I1 fans are brutal to Michelle Obama, but I’ve yet to see one of them call out one of their own for it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies