Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-28-2018, 04:19 PM

16,352 posts, read 8,095,474 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
I1 fans are brutal to Michelle Obama, but I’ve yet to see one of them call out one of their own for it.
The other day a number of Trumpies jumped on me for referring to their Dear Leader as "Trumpty Dumpty". They said I was indulging in "name calling". What's funny about this is I was responding to a post where a Trumpie called Nancy Pelosi "an old hag". So the Trumpies get their panties in a bunch over "Trumpty Dumpty", but have no problem with "old hag". Like their Dear Leader they can dish it out but they can't take it. What a bunch of little snowflakes.

Old 12-28-2018, 04:42 PM

30,370 posts, read 19,162,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by markg91359 View Post
A press secretary is supposed to be a buffer between the President and the press. Not a sycophant.

Sarah is the ultimate Trump sycophant even standing by and defending BS from Trump that the "media is the enemy of the people". If you believe that bit of nonsense, there is no point in having a discussion with you at all. Its just over your head.

Sarah is the worst press secretary in history from what I can tell.
She's calling them on their lying and filthy pack demonic behavior and she is earning great rewards in the future.

Old 12-28-2018, 04:45 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,287,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
The other day a number of Trumpies jumped on me for referring to their Dear Leader as "Trumpty Dumpty". They said I was indulging in "name calling". What's funny about this is I was responding to a post where a Trumpie called Nancy Pelosi "an old hag". So the Trumpies get their panties in a bunch over "Trumpty Dumpty", but have no problem with "old hag". Like their Dear Leader they can dish it out but they can't take it. What a bunch of little snowflakes.
^All true.

Old 12-28-2018, 04:53 PM

2,067 posts, read 1,069,056 times
Rumor has it that she's leaving to have an orange tumor removed.

Old 12-28-2018, 05:02 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,527,236 times
Quote:
It's always been the case that conservatives can dish it out but they absolutely cannot take it.

Look no further than their Orange Dear Leader for further proof.

Old 12-28-2018, 06:33 PM

16,352 posts, read 8,095,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert&Ripley View Post
Rumor has it that she's leaving to have an orange tumor removed.
I bet it's a big one.

Old 12-28-2018, 06:37 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,815,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brownbagg View Post
if she does leave, it will because of the hate that the liberals have thrown onto her almost daily
Seems to be a lot of snowflakes at the White House lately.

Old 12-28-2018, 09:12 PM

48,529 posts, read 34,851,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brownbagg View Post
of course she know when a lie pops up, but that not her job, at all, if she started say, so and so said this, but its a lie dont believe i. how long would she last, and then mullier be chasing her, sarah said you lie and what evidence does sarah has to prove it a lie, was she at the meetings, was she listening on phone calls.

sarah has one job, to tell the public what donnie tells her, and that it, Not to answer question, not to discuss motive, not to out think the president

so when you attack sarah, the liberals are just being mean and evil
Did you indulge in cocktails before this post? Not judging, but curious...
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 01-02-2019, 04:02 AM

51,653 posts, read 25,819,464 times
Read that the Huckabee-Sanders is interviewing but not having any luck finding a new position.

Though she is still on the government payroll, it appears she is no longer actually doing her job. Press briefings are few and far between. Occasionally, she'll send out a tweet or make a comment in passing, but her enthusiasm appears to be waning.

Recently, she badmouthed Pelosi over not being willing to do her job as Speaker under she actually is Speaker.

Old 01-02-2019, 07:05 AM

33,316 posts, read 12,527,813 times
Quote:

LOL.

I haven't heard that one before.

One of the most entertaining...if not the most entertaining...aspects of the Trump Presidency = the abundance of monikers that people have come up with to describe him and to hang on him. His witwl feewings get hurt so easily...sometimes followed by a tweetstorm. He attracts these monikers like a magnet. He's often his own worst enemy, pretty much asking for the taunting.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies