Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-26-2018, 09:16 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,511,041 times

Advertisements

https://dailycaller.com/2018/12/26/s...ng-pres-trump/

"White House press secretary Sarah Sanders shared a video of American troops cheering and chanting for President Trump during a surprise visit to U.S. soldier in Iraq during Christmas.
In the video, a large hangar full of U.S. troops can be seen cheering wildly as the president took the stage and breaking into a chant of “USA! USA! USA!” The president was joined by Melania onstage. The president went on to address the troops and thank them for their sacrifice and service. The late Christmas evening trip was a surprise to most everyone. Many in the media had criticized Trump for not making a trip to see the troops over the holidays."

First the media criticize him for not going now they are criticizing him for going. The media are idiots.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-26-2018, 09:19 PM

5,129 posts, read 2,597,200 times
I dont see this covered on CNN and the other fake news networks...isnt that interesting?

'

Old 12-26-2018, 09:22 PM

2,985 posts, read 1,749,653 times
AWESOME!!!

God bless the USA and God bless our President Trump!!!

Thank you Mr. President for lifting spirits and raising the morale of our heroic men & women in harms way to protect this great country and us grateful US citizens!!

Old 12-26-2018, 09:25 PM

9,897 posts, read 3,429,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tripleh View Post
I dont see this covered on CNN and the other fake news networks...isnt that interesting?

'
The covered it. They seemed especially concerned about the MAGA hats and a Trump flag held by the troops.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...eet-president/

Old 12-26-2018, 09:41 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,511,041 times
“Powerful moment,” Sanders tweeted, ‘Member of United States Army told the President he came back into the military because of him.” Trump replied, “And I am here because of you,” according to Sanders.

Trump is bringing the troops home and the media are still not satisfied. Idiots.

Old 12-26-2018, 10:03 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,012,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
https://dailycaller.com/2018/12/26/s...ng-pres-trump/

"White House press secretary Sarah Sanders shared a video of American troops cheering and chanting for President Trump during a surprise visit to U.S. soldier in Iraq during Christmas.
In the video, a large hangar full of U.S. troops can be seen cheering wildly as the president took the stage and breaking into a chant of “USA! USA! USA!” The president was joined by Melania onstage. The president went on to address the troops and thank them for their sacrifice and service. The late Christmas evening trip was a surprise to most everyone. Many in the media had criticized Trump for not making a trip to see the troops over the holidays."

First the media criticize him for not going now they are criticizing him for going. The media are idiots.
???? I haven't seen any criticism.

And I saw the tape -- there are a group of folks chanting USA.......not all of them -- but enough.

It was good the President finally took time from his golf game to honor these folks. They deserve it. I hope they felt the respect and appreciation.

Old 12-26-2018, 10:22 PM

3,877 posts, read 3,896,280 times
I think it's great he went to visit the troops. As a former marine you are expected to cheer on your superiors especially the commander in chief this doesn't reflect whether they actually supported the POTUS.

Old 12-26-2018, 10:56 PM

44,631 posts, read 61,620,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
It's not, but I'm glad he made the visit to the troops. From the pictures I've seen, they looked happy to see him. I hope his visit helped lift their spirits.
They were ordered to. In the military you do as you're told, not necessarily what you really want to do.

Old 12-26-2018, 11:21 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,012,426 times
I'm sure they got caught up in the whole festive atmosphere. It's Christmas -- they are miles from their families -- they are happy to be the center of the attention -- as they should be.

It's all good.

It's what Presidents do -- special for the troops -- political photo op for the President. It's what Americans want to see -- their President honoring the real heroes.

Old 12-26-2018, 11:33 PM

38,642 posts, read 26,378,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McDonald View Post
It's predictable: Trump leaves the country and the Stock Market stops crashing and gains back 625 points. Maybe the investors are speculating that he won't return?

Democrats retake the House, stock markets crash and Trump did it?

FTR, Trump pulls out a surprise win...Nov 2016 to Nov 2018, Dow up 45%!

Democrats retake the House...Nov 2018 to present, Dow down 16%!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies