Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-28-2018, 01:17 AM

23,219 posts, read 29,040,205 times

Advertisements

The best salesmen in the world stem from the sign Gemini, and Trump is/was a great Salesman. I pray every day that he remains healthy, he's not assassinated, he doesn't suffer from dementia, anything, anything to prevent his Robot VP from becoming President, who will be mandating that we pray 5 times a day with Nancy DeVos leading the prayer sessions.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-28-2018, 01:57 AM

37,135 posts, read 42,209,520 times
I like him enough. I think part of my liking him is the fact that people who hate him can't give me any reasons why, and they come across as crazy enough that I don't want to be associated with them. I suspect there isn't really any reason except he "stole" power from people who felt they deserved to have it all and I'm ok with that. I'm embarrassed by the haters and don't know how they can live with themselves.

Old 12-28-2018, 06:53 AM

14,294 posts, read 13,187,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
I like him enough. I think part of my liking him is the fact that people who hate him can't give me any reasons why, and they come across as crazy enough that I don't want to be associated with them. I suspect there isn't really any reason except he "stole" power from people who felt they deserved to have it all and I'm ok with that. I'm embarrassed by the haters and don't know how they can live with themselves.
I certainly have no reason for hating him. I don't hate him. I have never liked him, even when he was just a rich celeb from the far off land of NYC. I have also never been quiet here or anywhere else about what I don't like about him. And it has nothing to do with being bitter about losing the election.

One thing about his ascension that I think might be a good thing is bringing the real disconnect between left and right to the fore. Long has the left wrung its hands at its inability to speak to the right when their policies are beneficial to people who fight so hard against them. The bottom line is you can't speak to a populace whose values are out of whack while they pretend they aren't. Or their values are really selfish (not enlightened self interest) full stop. Really no one is a racist, right? No one hates gays, right? Well we see now right out in the open that that is BS. No one really thinks of women as lesser citizens, right? Well we see now right out in the open that that is BS. We see now that it isn't religious freedom that some want. It is everyone to be christian. Like them.

I think the lesson that the democratic party should learn is to package appeasing BS that makes republican voters who can't and don't think about policy feel all happy and warm inside since facts don't matter.

Old 12-28-2018, 07:12 AM

8,196 posts, read 2,844,095 times
We have a president that truly loves our country and isn't ashamed to admit it.

That's just the start.

Old 12-28-2018, 07:13 AM

8,196 posts, read 2,844,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
Do people really find Melania attractive? She has no body or shape, she's completely skin and bones. Melania has the body of a 12 year old boy. No rear end at all, and her big boobs are fake. Breast implants.

Her face is not bad, she's fairly pretty. Though I'd love to see what she looks like without makeup.
Compared to prior first ladies, she's perfection.

Pretty is is pretty does. She is lovely.

Old 12-28-2018, 07:13 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,220,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
He's the most entertaining mass murderer in the history of mankind.

Not sure if I'd want that on my tombstone but there ya go.
Who did he kill?

Old 12-28-2018, 07:28 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,617,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
Do people really find Melania attractive? She has no body or shape, she's completely skin and bones. Melania has the body of a 12 year old boy. No rear end at all, and her big boobs are fake. Breast implants.

Her face is not bad, she's fairly pretty. Though I'd love to see what she looks like without makeup.
Sure beats Harambre.

We won't hear this

https://www.breitbart.com/national-s...ng-back-haunt/

Old 12-28-2018, 07:31 AM

14,294 posts, read 13,187,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
Compared to prior first ladies, she's perfection.

Pretty is is pretty does. She is lovely.
I'm curious. What does she do that that is pretty?

Old 12-28-2018, 07:32 AM

6,131 posts, read 7,986,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biker53 View Post
Of course. Billy boy getting bj’s from an intern in the Oval Office was much more dignified than locker room trash talking.
Such silly whataboutism.

Did no one ever teach you that two wrongs don’t make a right?

Old 12-28-2018, 07:33 AM

17,004 posts, read 12,589,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roscoe Conkling View Post
There,I said it.
I like the fellow.
Most of all because he's trying to do what he promised the electorate he would do and that's such a rare event in politics these days.
And his wife is a babe.
And he's guilty of being filthy rich.
And he's yet to take this country to war.
But,most of all,he's not Hillary Rodham Clinton.
I've enjoyed watching the agony of both Clintons as they realized their time was up but still managed to keep their snouts in the trough of the gravy train's dining car.
And grabbing 'em by the p*ssy? You hear much worse in any locker room of any sport in the world.
Looking forward to a second term for the man who has single-handedly made America grow a pair again.
Fanboi. Got it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies