Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-30-2018, 09:08 AM
TKO

4,153 posts, read 4,295,470 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Lennox 70 View Post
Liberals only support those who are 100% orthodox with their beliefs (no pun intended). You differ slightly and they'll come after you. Chick fil A pays and treats their employees well and is socially responsible but they're boycotted because the owner personally opposes gay marriage. On the other hand Walmart supports all the liberal social issues including removing the Confederate flag from its website yet are hated by liberals for other reasons. Kevin Hart is a black Democrat yet made a few jokes that are politically incorrect in the past so now he's being shunned.
Hmm, remind me why you guys hate McCain?

Old 12-30-2018, 09:14 AM

10,265 posts, read 16,015,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
I've read his 'sin' is not just being pro-Israel, but being a Jew who is gentrifying the Mission District in San Francisco. He thought his Leftist cred would protect him from the anti-Semitism of the Leftists. his surprise at the fierce negative reaction from progressive groups to his coffee shop was naïve.

Now that Yekutiel has personally experienced anti-Semitism, I wonder how he feels.

https://twitter.com/LucyParsonsProj/...70522757394432
Some liberals especially the Maxine Waters kind don't want to be "gentrified". The funny thing about these left wing white liberal hipsters is that they drive inner city blacks out when they move to the city, but when yuppier people force THEM out with higher prices they're protesting too.

Democrats as I describe them are the party of Section 8 and liberal elite.

Old 12-30-2018, 09:23 AM

18,519 posts, read 15,346,536 times
Weird.

And the new Darwin Award goes to....

A bunch of gay people fighting FOR the side that wants to throw them off of buildings, to win AGAINST the side that allows gay citizens to throw parades and be who they are.

Turkeys voting for Thanksgiving.

Old 12-30-2018, 09:23 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,622,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKO View Post
Hmm, remind me why you guys hate McCain?
HA HA HA! Because he didn't follow Trump orthodoxy hook, line, and sinker like they DEMANDED.

Conservatives tend to see in others traits they possess themselves.

Old 12-30-2018, 09:31 AM
TKO

4,153 posts, read 4,295,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
HA HA HA! Because he didn't follow Trump orthodoxy hook, line, and sinker like they DEMANDED.

They are indeed master projectionists.

Old 12-30-2018, 11:51 AM

726 posts, read 365,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post

I'm conservative and I loved McCain. Always did. And I know many other conservatives who feel the same.

I enthusiastically voted for him in 2008, not only because I thought that he would make a great president, but also because I feared the leftist charlatan who won. Unfortunately my fears were proven true.

America would be a very different country today, a much better won, had your guy not won. Yes, he was certainly "transformational". But in what direction? These despicable "protesters" in SF is what we got from Bam.

Read their sign. It's the "zionist-gentrification" project that they oppose. Yes, they will put the "zionist" out of business. This is just more of the damn BDS hate. It's pure anti-Semitism. And the left defends it. It's sickening. If they had the power we would see another Kristallnacht. The neo-Nazis who you denounce in Charlottesville are no different than these neo-Nazis in SF. You should denounce BOTH! (but you won't cuz you're a hard-core leftist).

Last edited by spectator11040; 12-30-2018 at 12:03 PM..

Old 12-30-2018, 12:00 PM

17,752 posts, read 13,560,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
What that shows is that liberals will accept you only if you follow the liberal agenda 100%. You can be for gay rights, sanctuary cities, work for Democrats, pro-choice, etc., but as soon you deviate even one iota, out you go!
Hell, the libturds don't even know what their agenda is. It keeps moving farther and farther left. They are now in Communist territory

Old 12-30-2018, 12:03 PM

3,976 posts, read 2,009,156 times
Quote:
A Jewish gay man from an immigrant family, who served under Obama and sponsors liberal events, is the victim of protests that promise to continue until he moves out of San Francisco.

So what's the problem, you ask? He's everything liberals stand behind - gay rights, immigration, liberal politics. But alas, he also believes in Israel's right to exist, and the "tolerant, open-minded" SF liberals aren't having it.

https://forward.com/news/national/41...-is-a-zionist/
I have never been to San Fransisco, (but would like to visit someday). Is there any sane people that live there?

Old 12-30-2018, 12:03 PM

25,835 posts, read 20,777,739 times
Quote:
A Jewish gay man from an immigrant family, who served under Obama and sponsors liberal events, is the victim of protests that promise to continue until he moves out of San Francisco.

So what's the problem, you ask? He's everything liberals stand behind - gay rights, immigration, liberal politics. But alas, he also believes in Israel's right to exist, and the "tolerant, open-minded" SF liberals aren't having it.

https://forward.com/news/national/41...-is-a-zionist/
I’m thinking you might get more informed answers in the San Francisco forum.
Unless, of course, actual answers aren’t the reason for this thread?

Old 12-30-2018, 12:08 PM

2,528 posts, read 1,663,875 times
I think he paid them to do it. That what I would do if I was him. I never heard about him before.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies