Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-30-2018, 11:11 PM

4,488 posts, read 1,642,537 times

Advertisements

If a man helps make a baby, then he needs to step up and help with the work that it takes to raise the baby. Trump is a fool, and everything that comes out his mouth is complete garbage!

Old 12-30-2018, 11:23 PM

2,063 posts, read 1,068,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigo Cardinal View Post
Not-dear Donny,

My dad is two years older than you. He went to Vietnam (unlike you), got wounded, and got a Purple Heart for his trouble.

He had no problem taking care of his kids. He didn't seem to feel his masculinity was threatened by this at all. He was even known to cook us dinner on occasion (granted, it was Hamburger Helper, because his cooking skills were....a bit short, but he at least took the time and trouble to make something.) He just had this weird notion that we were his kids, so he should take an active part in our lives.

But then, I guess unlike you, my dad's confident enough in himself to not have given a damn what people might think.

Oh--also, my dad always did the grocery shopping. He used to drive his mom to the store (she couldn't drive, so the agreement was my dad got the car for date night in exchange for doing this.) Eventually (being impatient and just wanting to get it done and get on with his teenaged life) he just started doing it because he knew what his mom was going to get, and he felt he moved faster without her along. He continued to do it after he and my mom got married. He figures somebody's got to buy the food, doesn't matter who.

I guess some men just aren't as worried as what other men think.

No regards,
Me
You've got a great dad.

Old 12-30-2018, 11:29 PM

2,362 posts, read 777,508 times
Everyone has different ideas of how and what a family should look like. DJT expressed his viewpoints, many will disagree, some will agree. In the end, these are just viewpoints, aspects of culture, and there is no right and wrong answer. No reason to take his comments to heart if you have a different model, and no reason to judge him either.

Old 12-30-2018, 11:40 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,120,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NomadicDrifter View Post
Everyone has different ideas of how and what a family should look like. DJT expressed his viewpoints, many will disagree, some will agree. In the end, these are just viewpoints, aspects of culture, and there is no right and wrong answer. No reason to take his comments to heart if you have a different model, and no reason to judge him either.
Nah..Trump's lack of actively doing more hands on as a father is just part and parcel of his sociopathic me, me, me nature. It goes with the rest of his self-serving essence.

Old 12-30-2018, 11:40 PM

37,173 posts, read 19,189,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackF View Post
Boosie Whoosie little cuebald... I hope you enjoy the next 6 years!!
I'm waiting for the next six weeks. There are rumors that Mueller will have his report finished by then. I want to sit back and eat popcorn and watch indictments fly by like fireworks on the Fourth of July.

Even if Trump is not indicted for treason, he is going to be crippled by the indictments of those around him. After April 1, I predict Trump will no longer trouble the United States, although there will be a lot of damage for his successors to undo that may take decades.

Old 12-30-2018, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Anyone that actually believes that this unpopular gangster tub of lard will be squatting in The Oval Office for much longer is positively daft...or just pulling chains.

Old 12-30-2018, 11:56 PM

2,982 posts, read 1,748,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Anyone that actually believes that this unpopular gangster tub of lard will be squatting in The Oval Office for much longer is positively daft...or just pulling chains.
Boo hoo to you too!

Old 12-31-2018, 12:29 AM

Quote:
Boo hoo to you too!
Not me, no sir. I don't have an FBI special investigator up my rear end with the goods on me, but we all know who does

Old 12-31-2018, 02:02 AM

6,957 posts, read 8,490,829 times
Quote:
I'm sure he will! The last four of those 6 years will be "Trumpless ones"!

Old 12-31-2018, 02:12 AM

37,173 posts, read 19,189,687 times
Quote:
Boo hoo to you too!
You even speak Trump's language. Did it take long to learn that...?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies