Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-31-2018, 07:48 AM

20,754 posts, read 9,367,256 times

Advertisements

I could be wrong, but I suspect she won't do well in the primaries.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-31-2018, 07:49 AM

34,149 posts, read 18,417,650 times
What happened when an Extreme, Liberal/Progressive Far Lefty from Taxachussetts ran for President?

Old 12-31-2018, 07:49 AM

7,982 posts, read 4,258,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
I wish Warren and Bernie Sanders would just go away! Like Sanders, Warren's time has past!
^^^ x 1,000,000!

...especially Bernie.

Old 12-31-2018, 07:54 AM

5,717 posts, read 2,170,267 times
Too far left, borderline loony bird. Joe Manchin should run, he would challenge Trump for the working man, say that he is bipartisan with proof (Kavenaugh vote) and has a strong record on healthcare. Trump would have trouble defending the rust belt again Manchin plus he’s proven he can work with both sides. I know I know he’s a white male so he probably won’t get a chance with the DNC

Old 12-31-2018, 07:57 AM

26,646 posts, read 28,501,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
What happened when an Extreme, Liberal/Progressive Far Lefty from Taxachussetts ran for President?
hahaha, it hasn't been Taxachusetts for many years. The taxes are low in Massachusetts and it's a wonderful place to live. But I wouldn't vote for Warren unless there is no one else, similar to Hillary. Last choice.

Even for this Democrat, she is too far left and she doesn't care about ALL the people, only minorities. She probably supports sanctuary cities too. She spends more time fighting about trivialities like bathroom rights than about important issues.

Old 12-31-2018, 07:59 AM

5,034 posts, read 2,240,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Will she get the AI vote?
My first thought when reading that was Artificial Intelligence. LOL Appropriate.

Old 12-31-2018, 08:00 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,520,863 times
“ I don’t vote” is the largest political party in the US.

This is followed by Independents who outnumber registered Democrats and Republicans.

I remain hopeful for the emergence of a viable third party ticket to disrupt the 2020 election.

Old 12-31-2018, 08:04 AM

8,452 posts, read 4,720,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoOnMyMind View Post
Too far left, borderline loony bird. Joe Manchin should run, he would challenge Trump for the working man, say that he is bipartisan with proof (Kavenaugh vote) and has a strong record on healthcare. Trump would have trouble defending the rust belt again Manchin plus he’s proven he can work with both sides. I know I know he’s a white male so he probably won’t get a chance with the DNC
What are his positions on illegal immigration, border control and trade policies? How about foreign policy? Warmonger?

Old 12-31-2018, 08:04 AM

16,320 posts, read 8,415,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
Nope! Beto is my guy!

Having said that, if she wins the nom, I’ll be all in. #anyonenotGOP
Classic
I suspect you have always been this way, regardless of Trump. One suspects you have never voted for a Republican based on the things you have said in your many posts.

So you are in reality a Yellow Dog Democrat then?
The irony of course, with you being a black woman, is that Yellow Dog Democrats only called themselves that because they would vote for a yellow dog, before voting for a Republican.
Why?
Simple, because the Republicans ended slavery and brought the "scourge of carpet bagging blacks" upon the Democrats.

As to Bob being your guy, you do realize he is guilty of so called "cultural appropriation" almost as bad as Warren, right?
She did it to get affirmative action points and other perceived career benefits by pretending to be red. Good old Irishman Robert Francis O'Rouke (aka El Cid or Panco Villa,,,,whichever Trump chooses) decided to start using "Beto" at the behest of his father.
Unlike Warren, the reason was purely for appeal to racial/ethic politics, hoping enough ignorant people would think he was at least partially brown.

But don't let me ruin your fun with a dream ticket of Cid/Pocahontas 2020.
Or is that sexist/misogynistic of me to put the brown man in front of the red woman?

`

Old 12-31-2018, 08:07 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,734,577 times
Well, if Donald Trump isn't wearing a striped suit in 2020, his chances of winning anything will be so low that you could run a horse against him, and the horse would win. Trump is absolutely the gift that keeps on giving, and every time he opens his mouth, his foot goes in a little deeper.

All indicators are, Mueller is getting close to wrapping things up, and the next few months are going to be VERY INTERESTING ! My guess is, by 2020 the only thing Trump will have a chance of winning is "prisoner of the month".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies