Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-31-2018, 08:46 AM

68,326 posts, read 54,350,985 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Where are the FACTS, EVIDENCE, and PROOF Trump is "corrupt"?

A definition of corrupt is: having or showing a willingness to act dishonestly in return for money or personal gain.

Have you been sequestered for two years? The man LIES (acts dishonestly) continuously to better his position.

Do you really think he makes up BS like claiming the military hadn't had a pay increase in 10 years and HE got them one for any other reason than making himself look good, i.e: personal gain?

Last edited by burdell; 12-31-2018 at 08:56 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-31-2018, 08:49 AM

16,542 posts, read 8,584,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
Trump supporters appear largely unfazed by the mounting evidence that Trump is the least ethical president in modern American history. When asked last month whether they considered Trump corrupt, only 14 percent of Republicans said yes.

We see that willful ignorance right here all the time. It is astonishing.
Blame the supposed neutral media/press for dropping all pretenses of fairness, objectivity and professionalism as one major reason.
Even if I am critical of Trump for something legitimate, to see how the MSM blows it up to absurd proportions, I find myself defending, if not excusing something I don't care for either.

Leftist articles from essentially the DNC in a constant effort to undermine our duly elected president is not only wrong, it is downright un-American.
Yet it has happened to all modern Republican presidents, just not with this level of vitriol and open bias.

Also the hypocrisy is astounding when you see the MSM have fits over Trump for the exact same things Obama did.
Actual pictures of illegal alien kids behind fences during the Obama administration were used to attack Trump with.
So called separation of families of illegal aliens is now akin to Nazi Germany, yet when it happened under Obama, not a peep from the same people.
Starting to get the picture?

That combined with omitting positive news stories, and instead creating/repeating actual fake news, no moderate or conservative is going to listen to 24/7/365 cries of the sky is falling, and Armageddon is occurring because Trump said/did XYZ.

Heck even leftist Bill Maher correctly pointed out how "if everything is Armageddon, then nothing is Armageddon."

`

Old 12-31-2018, 08:51 AM

7,826 posts, read 2,724,781 times
Quote:
Probably laying around somewhere in Robert Mueller's office and the SDNY. ha ha

Old 12-31-2018, 08:53 AM

2,000 posts, read 760,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRNW View Post

With that said, him being elected is why we took back the house. It’s why the president will be D in 2021. He has buried the Republican Party, and for that I am appreciative.
I think you are truly underestimating the damage Pelosi can do over the next 18 months. And you clowns are still ignoring the numbers, Trumps first mid term numbers were not as bad as his predecessors.

For someone so corrupt, y’all sure are having a hard time finding any real evidence.

Old 12-31-2018, 08:53 AM

68,326 posts, read 54,350,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post
Blame the supposed neutral media/press for dropping all pretenses of fairness, objectivity and professionalism as one major reason.
Even if I am critical of Trump for something legitimate, to see how the MSM blows it up to absurd proportions, I find myself defending, if not excusing something I don't care for either.

Leftist articles from essentially the DNC in a constant effort to undermine our duly elected president is not only wrong, it is downright un-American.
Yet it has happened to all modern Republican presidents, just not with this level of vitriol and open bias.

Also the hypocrisy is astounding when you see the MSM have fits over Trump for the exact same things Obama did.
Actual pictures of illegal alien kids behind fences during the Obama administration were used to attack Trump with.
So called separation of families of illegal aliens is now akin to Nazi Germany, yet when it happened under Obama, not a peep from the same people.

That combined with omitting positive news stories, and instead creating/repeating actual fake news, no moderate or conservative is going to listen to 24/7/365 cries of the sky is falling, and Armageddon is occurring because Trump said/did XYZ.

Heck even leftist Bill Maher correctly pointed out how "if everything is Armageddon, then nothing is Armageddon."

`

And that differs HOW from things like Trump merely having a meeting with Kim Jong Un and blowing it up into saying North Korea is no longer a nuclear threat which is utter nonsense? Statements like that deserve to be called out for the BS they are by the media.

Old 12-31-2018, 08:58 AM

17,717 posts, read 13,524,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post

`
Not just MSN any more Fox News isn’t being too kind to Trump either, when they are jumping ship the s***has hit the fan.

Old 12-31-2018, 09:03 AM

3,877 posts, read 3,891,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBouy View Post
I think you are truly underestimating the damage Pelosi can do over the next 18 months. And you clowns are still ignoring the numbers, Trumps first mid term numbers were not as bad as his predecessors.

For someone so corrupt, y’all sure are having a hard time finding any real evidence.
The difference is Obama destroyed Mccain in 08 by 10 million votes, and almost 200 electoral votes he was bound to lose big in his first mid term just by the sheer domination in 2008. Trump Barley scrapped by in 2016, and I mean barley for him to lose so many speaks volumes.

Old 12-31-2018, 09:03 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,449,182 times
Quote:
^^^ Exhibit -A- ^^^

Old 12-31-2018, 09:06 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,828,251 times
Quote:
I truly have never seen a more obedient fan base than trump’s. They don’t question a thing he does. He was handed an incredible economy, yet he feels the need to cause problems with these tariffs. America doesn’t care about his waste of money Wall that won’t stop anybody from coming in, yet he wastes everyone’s time and ****s down the government to childishly make his point. He embarrasses himself endlessly on twitter and us in the process, for having such a moron as our president.

With that said, him being elected is why we took back the house. It’s why the president will be D in 2021. He has buried the Republican Party, and for that I am appreciative.

It is even worse than you describe. Not only do they never question anything he does, they fight tooth and nail to defend it. He can pull the most outrageous stunt or say the most ridiculous lie, and they turn it around to "Well, look at the lies Obama told !"

This administration has been an embarrassment and a total disaster from day one. He can not keep anyone on his team, he attacks even those who work for him, and he has accomplished nothing of substance in the two years since taking office.

How seemingly reasonable, intelligent people can allow themselves to be taken for this ride is beyond me. It is almost as if they have been drugged.

Old 12-31-2018, 09:17 AM

19,743 posts, read 22,635,943 times
Quote:
I truly have never seen a more obedient fan base than trump’s. They don’t question a thing he does. He was handed an incredible economy, yet he feels the need to cause problems with these tariffs. America doesn’t care about his waste of money Wall that won’t stop anybody from coming in, yet he wastes everyone’s time and ****s down the government to childishly make his point. He embarrasses himself endlessly on twitter and us in the process, for having such a moron as our president.

Actually I’m kind of thankful that Trump may have destroyed the current iteration of the GOP. When I joined the Republican Party they used to espouse fiscal conservative policies, less gov’t intervention, free trade and wanted to shift to a ‘inclusive big tent party’.

Trump embodies none of that. Bush Jr. failed on many of those as well. The GOP Congress left fiscal conservatism decades ago.

I’m hoping that in some form, the GOP (or a third party) emerges with these principles as a result of this dumpster fire of an administration.

Flush this crap down the sewer where it belongs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies