Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-06-2019, 04:50 PM

16,352 posts, read 8,094,094 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prophet619 View Post
Heres the deal. You and Trump are never getting the wall of your dreams.
They should just put up a Jersey barrier and call it a win.

Old 01-06-2019, 05:01 PM

672 posts, read 256,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
They don't care about actually getting it.
They care about being able to say or think that they got it.
These idiots absolutely thought they were getting a wall. Fifty feet high with flamethrowers, machinegun nests, and rocket launchers. And a mote with alligators and sharks with lasers.

Why? Because DJT was the perfect canvas to project all of their Batsh*t crazy fantasies on to.

Old 01-06-2019, 05:34 PM

62,945 posts, read 29,134,396 times
Quote:
These idiots absolutely thought they were getting a wall. Fifty feet high with flamethrowers, machinegun nests, and rocket launchers. And a mote with alligators and sharks with lasers.

Why? Because DJT was the perfect canvas to project all of their Batsh*t crazy fantasies on to.

Melodramatics, much? So the wall already approved by congress back in 2006 was a batsh*t crazy fantasy? Are you not aware that Schumer and Obama helped pass that bill?

Old 01-06-2019, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Melodramatics, much? So the wall already approved by congress back in 2006 was a batsh*t crazy fantasy? Are you not aware that Schumer and Obama helped pass that bill?
On queue. You're a one trick parrot at this point. NOT GETTING YOUR WALL!

Old 01-06-2019, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EveryLady View Post
Find me a poster who wants to tear existing walls down. No one is arguing that fencing in urban areas is not appropriate. And no one is arguing against border security.

THAT ^^^ does not justify tax payers paying a bunch of untold billions for a bunch of walls to be plunked down on private property - without any more justification than Trump wanting them. He can't even get passed legislation.

This thread and others is full of folks trying to argue this study or that study to justify walls (or their absence).

What's Trump's justification? Yesterday, I heard him him say that all folks need do is to look at the "newspapers" to figure out the problem. What happened to the fake news rhetoric? Or to the studies (that include actual not rough estimates of costs) that were to have been completed? For this, he's shutting down the government and threatening to declare a national emergency.

Whatever one's position on immigration issue, there ... is .... something ... seriously .... wrong .... about .... this - that's the larger problem.
If one doesn't want a wall on their property then so be it! They can just deal with the illegal trespasser, criminals and drug mules who will funnel right through their properties then. They'd be crying for a wall in no time.

I guess you don't care about the over $100 billion a year that illegal aliens cost us? But you're concerned about the costs of the wall which will be far less and reduce those expenses?

I already posted links proving that the good walls do work where they are already erected and that the Border Patrol and Homeland Security say we need them. How much more studying do you need?

Blame the Democrats for not funding nor building the wall that they passed back in 2006. Trump is just trying to get that done now and if ever there was a reason to shut down the government a national security issue would be it.

Old 01-06-2019, 05:44 PM

Quote:
On queue. You're a one trick parrot at this point. NOT GETTING YOUR
WALL!

Then stop parroting you and your's crap in here over and over every day and I won't have to parrot the truth back at you, duh. Every one of your comments/ concerns have been addressed over and over and yet you come back day after day repeating yourselves. It's not my wall it's the wall that congress passed in 2006 but wasn't funded nor built. Should congress get away with that? It was signed by both Schumer and Obama. Were you whining back then about it? Thought not!

Old 01-06-2019, 05:45 PM

5,315 posts, read 2,113,297 times
Quote:
On queue. You're a one trick parrot at this point. NOT GETTING YOUR WALL!
Ooh you're gonna get sent to his ignore list. It's long and illustrious by now.

Old 01-06-2019, 05:47 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,550,845 times
Quote:
Then stop parroting you and your's crap in here over and over every day and I won't have to parrot the truth back at you, duh. Every one of your comments/ concerns have been addressed over and over and yet you come back day after day repeating yourselves. It's not my wall it's the wall that congress passed in 2006 but wasn't funded nor built. Should congress get away with that? It was signed by both Schumer and Obama. Were you whining back then about it? Thought not!

Why don't you stop parroting your crap. 2006 was not nor ever was a wall. It was a fence so stop calling it a wall. And that is the truth and nothing but the truth.

Old 01-06-2019, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Hahahaa....You wouldn't know the truth if it bit you.

Old 01-06-2019, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Heres the deal. You and Trump are never getting the wall of your dreams.

It's not Trump's wall nor mine. It's the wall that congress promised to fund and build back in 2006 but didn't. Proven to deter illegal entry and is cost effective. Bet me and bite me that wall is going up much to you pro-illegal's dismay.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies