Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-25-2019, 06:42 AM

59,041 posts, read 27,298,344 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
You don’t believe that. But okay.
AGAIN, you call a poster a LIAR as you have done to me!

ANYONE who makes a statement you DON'T agree with is LIAR. Unbelievable!

And you wonder why so many on here DON'T believe YUO and give you ZERO credibility!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-25-2019, 06:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral_Weeks View Post
The NRA is a lobby group funded by gun manufacturers, and their only goal is to sell more guns! It just happens that the primary consumers of guns today are steeped in racist stereotypes and fear of the other.

Statistics show that half of all guns in the United States are owned by just three percent of our population. The motives for gun ownership have diminished over 250 years, as our nation has urbanized, the frontier has vanished, and most of us obtain our food from the local grocery store, not the forest.

Sure, there are still rural populations who encounter bears and choose to hunt for food, and weekend hobby shooters — but the greatest driving motive behind American gun sales today, and that to which the NRA and conservative lawmakers pander, is paranoia!!
" NRA is a lobby group funded by gun manufacturers"

MORE "FAKE NEWS", which also applies to he rest of your B.S. post!

And we are called the uneducated!

Old 01-25-2019, 06:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Creator? My mom and dad created me. They never told me anything about guns.

"They never told me anything about guns"

And you STILL DON'T KNOW!

Old 01-25-2019, 06:50 AM

34,231 posts, read 18,575,619 times
The NRA is made up, and funded by INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS. It is a true grass roots lobbying group, and tiny in comparison to the Democrat Union, Wall Street, and Soros funded machines.

Old 01-25-2019, 08:25 AM

8,886 posts, read 4,580,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NY_refugee87 View Post
It's true...

I work in HOAs.
I don't live in one and wouldn't. I can't stand busy bodies and gossip. And that's what HOAs provide. Along with an extra fee for property maintenance. God forbid someone breaks a sweat to maintain their property... that would be beneath them.
That and tons of BS rules to abide by. If I were to live in an HOA.... first 4th of July I'd be kicked out.
First time I fired my truck up at 5-6am as it rumbles through straight pipes I'd be kicked out.
First time I fired up my bike I'd be kicked out.
I wouldn't be allowed to perform maintenance or repairs on my vehicles.
I wouldn't be allowed to have my jetskis parked in my backyard or garage either. They'd have to be put in the HOAs "storage area" for an extra monthly fee...
I wouldn't be allowed to decorate my yard for holidays...
Fly a flag even...

{GIANT SNIP} .
lol - thanks for response. And you are the reason we have HOAs. Not everyone wants a thoughtless, rude, loud, dirty, trashy, arrogant person as a neighbor. Straight pipes indeed.

Old 01-25-2019, 08:33 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,193,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
AGAIN, you call a poster a LIAR as you have done to me!

ANYONE who makes a statement you DON'T agree with is LIAR. Unbelievable!

And you wonder why so many on here DON'T believe YUO and give you ZERO credibility!
Credibility is worthless on the web. I don’t need it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"They never told me anything about guns"

And you STILL DON'T KNOW!
LMAO...I’m an (ex) Army Infantryman. I earned the Schutzenschnur. I earned my EIB...easily. That means ‘Expert’ on the M16 & the Mortar (in my case because I’m an 11C).

I’ve fired more weapons in one day at the range than you’ve fired in all your fantasies.

Get the hell outta here.

Old 01-25-2019, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
The NRA is made up, and funded by INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS. It is a true grass roots lobbying group, and tiny in comparison to the Democrat Union, Wall Street, and Soros funded machines.
Why didn’t they stand up for Philando Castile or Alton Sterling?

Old 01-25-2019, 09:06 AM

13,954 posts, read 5,623,969 times
A bunch of laws that liberals/Democrats cling to today have glaringly obvious, easily proven roots in anti-black discrimination.
  • Virtually all gun control laws got their start back when the white population NORTH AND SOUTH worried about freed slaves taking out their recent frustrations on the white man.
  • Virtually all occupational licensing laws got their start back when white workers were worried about blacks taking away market share by undercutting on cost.
  • Virtually all forced unionization and minimum wage laws got their start trying to insulate whole industries and geographic regions from an influx of newly freed and ready to work black people.
  • Virtually all drug laws got their start trying to keep "permanent record" scarlet letters on as many black people as possible, in order to justify exclusion and discrimination.
  • Virtually all current welfare_state laws goth their start with trying the same placation of blacks that was so successful with the Native American tribes. Steal their stuff, oppress them, but keep them fed, housed and supplied with various vices, and they'll comport to their new quasi-bondage without complaint.
There's a reason I say no population in this country needs to open their eyes to the principles of proper anarchism and pure voluntaryism more than the American black person. They should be further towards wanting anarchy than I am, and I want the entire state dismantled and the ground underneath scorched and salted so it can never grow back. I am constantly amazed by anyone having any sort of faith/belief in the efficacy and necessity of government generally, but when black people defend any aspect of government ever, it literally baffles my mind.

How they've bought into the notion that Team Blue actually cares for them, when both teams have even in recent years made it abundantly clear that they see black people exactly as the political footballs el Hajj Malik el Shabazz spoke of more than 50 years ago, to be used as needed during the game, then discarded to the trash heap when the game no longer requires them? Just baffling how a black person in America can look at any government official in any capacity and in either party and not just seethe with desire for straight anarchy. I do it and I am a middle aged white guy who listened to too much punk rock in the 70s and 80s.

Old 01-25-2019, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volobjectitarian View Post
A bunch of laws that liberals/Democrats cling to today have glaringly obvious, easily proven roots in anti-black discrimination.
  • Virtually all gun control laws got their start back when the white population NORTH AND SOUTH worried about freed slaves taking out their recent frustrations on the white man.
  • Virtually all occupational licensing laws got their start back when white workers were worried about blacks taking away market share by undercutting on cost.
  • Virtually all forced unionization and minimum wage laws got their start trying to insulate whole industries and geographic regions from an influx of newly freed and ready to work black people.
  • Virtually all drug laws got their start trying to keep "permanent record" scarlet letters on as many black people as possible, in order to justify exclusion and discrimination.
  • Virtually all current welfare_state laws goth their start with trying the same placation of blacks that was so successful with the Native American tribes. Steal their stuff, oppress them, but keep them fed, housed and supplied with various vices, and they'll comport to their new quasi-bondage without complaint.
There's a reason I say no population in this country needs to open their eyes to the principles of proper anarchism and pure voluntaryism more than the American black person. They should be further towards wanting anarchy than I am, and I want the entire state dismantled and the ground underneath scorched and salted so it can never grow back. I am constantly amazed by anyone having any sort of faith/belief in the efficacy and necessity of government generally, but when black people defend any aspect of government ever, it literally baffles my mind.

How they've bought into the notion that Team Blue actually cares for them, when both teams have even in recent years made it abundantly clear that they see black people exactly as the political footballs el Hajj Malik el Shabazz spoke of more than 50 years ago, to be used as needed during the game, then discarded to the trash heap when the game no longer requires them? Just baffling how a black person in America can look at any government official in any capacity and in either party and not just seethe with desire for straight anarchy. I do it and I am a middle aged white guy who listened to too much punk rock in the 70s and 80s.
Worry about your folks. We’ll worry about ours.

Old 01-25-2019, 10:00 AM

8,224 posts, read 3,496,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye77 View Post
lol - thanks for response. And you are the reason we have HOAs. Not everyone wants a thoughtless, rude, loud, dirty, trashy, arrogant person as a neighbor. Straight pipes indeed.
LOL dirty trashy rude... I'm none of those but if it makes you feel better
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies