Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-02-2019, 08:27 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,524,110 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
Any doctor or medical professional that gives any patient the wrong meds on purposes out of spite, hate or any other reason should have their credentials removed forever, period.
Wow. I agree. Even though that post was made years ago; it's going to be very hard for her to overcome.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2019, 08:41 AM

19,626 posts, read 12,222,208 times
She is a hate filled radical and really dumb to have posted such things.

She posted a comment lamenting jews living too long. Then the post about giving them the wrong meds. Not too hard to put two and two together.

Old 01-02-2019, 08:49 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,731,596 times
According to the link, Kollab is a graduate of Touro College , a part of the largest private college system in the US , with Jewish roots.

Fail! Lara Kollab Went to Orthodox Jewish College, Used Israeli Website Platform | Israellycool

Her acceptance into the Cleveland Medical Clinic Hospital residency programs suggests her professional credentials were better than the average MD.

She was in the CC residency program for 2 months before her social media DNA caught up with her. Can’t imagine another hospital being willing to give her a second chance.

Old 01-02-2019, 09:20 AM

20,329 posts, read 19,921,823 times
Default Ohio doctor reportedly fired after posting anti-semitic tweets: I’ll ‘purposely’ give all jews the ‘wrong meds’

She plays for keeps

"......According to the Times of Israel, the Canary Mission website — a page that hosts dossiers on pro-Palestinian student activists, professors, and organizations — shared a list of Kollab's anti-Semitic tweets in November. Within the compilation, Kollab called Jews “dogs,” downplayed the Holocaust and encouraged others to demonstrate violence against them......"

"......In 2012, Kollab tweeted that she will “purposely give all the yahood the wrong meds” — using the Arabic word for Jews. She also reportedly posted that she hoped “Allah will kill the Jews.”........."

https://www.newsweek.com/ohio-doctor...-wrong-1276490

Old 01-02-2019, 09:26 AM

20,329 posts, read 19,921,823 times
Shes still has her license to practice so if you're Jewish you might want to find another doctor.

"...............Some salient examples of the many posts that have been cited:

July 22, 2011, Kollab tweeted: “@SalyaFalastenia I blame israel for everything. everything that goes wrong, i say ‘allah yo5od el yahood’ [Allah will kill the Jews] :P."

August 20, 2011, Kollab tweeted: “@ZaidAtalla yeahh Allah yo5odhom el yahood [Allah will take the Jews]."

August 23, 2011, Kollab tweeted: “all they're good at is crying.boohoo holocaust.boohoo we are always getting killed. garnering sympathy so they can kill as much as they want."

October 16, 2011, Kollab tweeted: “‘they want it as a ‘symbol of Jewish pride’.. why don't you create a hat or something as a symbol of your nazi.. er jewish.. Pride."

January 2, 2012, Kollab tweeted: “hahha ewww.. ill purposely give all the yahood [Jews] the wrong meds…"

February 8, 2012, Kollab tweeted: “yi5rib beethom el yahood [Destroy the homes of the Jews] #iSaythatalot."

May 1, 2012, Kollab tweeted: “studying,I hear my dad screaming,I run upstairs, ‘sho fe baba?! [what happened daddy?], he's watching a video about yahood [Jews] screaming ‘EL YAHOOD KLAB!!’ [THE JEWS ARE DOGS!!] #paliprobs."

June 30, 2012, Kollab tweeted: “yi5rib beethom el yahood [Destroy the homes of the Jews].. they live so damn long. Yitzhak Shamir, former prime minister of the apartheid state, died today at 96."

August 5, 2012, Kollab tweeted: “@ModernState a) jews aren't a race b) zionists does not equal jews c) zionists are murderous 21st century nazis."

October 9, 2012, Kollab tweeted: “Of course the only prejudice my class focuses on is US racism against African Americans and the Holocaust. Poor Jews. They're so oppressed."

April 23, 2013, Kollab tweeted: “Annoying to go to school in a city full of Jews because everywhere I go I hear about the wonderful israel. About to tell this guy to ****."

August 27, 2013, Kollab tweeted: “shoof, ah 7efa 7elwe bes 7efa kolha yahood klab w looks like America, ya3ni wasn't that special to me [look, Haifa is sweet (nice), but it's full of Jewish dogs, and it looks like America, meaning, it wasn't that special to me]."

August 28, 2013, Kollab tweeted: “@ShabanSalya Allah yo5od el yahood 3ashan enbattel nettar nroo7 3nd hel wes5een -___- [May Allah take back (end the lives) of the Jews so we stop being forced to go to those unclean ones]"

July 25, 2014, responding to a Twitter user noted that Hamas’s charter “says their goal is to destroy Israel and all Jews," Kollab replied: “@OphirEis Actually, stop exploiting the Holocaust to justify killing babies. Hamas says nothing about all Jews. It's about injustice."

August 16, 2017, Kollab tweeted: “Further proof that Israel is more about hatred and white supremacy than it is about world Jewry, in case you didn't know."

https://www.dailywire.com/news/39827...d-hank-berrien

Old 01-02-2019, 09:32 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,731,596 times
Another active thread on this topic was posted earlier this morning.

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...ial-media.html

Old 01-02-2019, 09:35 AM

11,404 posts, read 4,084,700 times
Sounds like a really nice guy.

We have to remember that, just because camera phones and the internet have allowed us to expose these people of hatred via social media, it doesn't mean that it has stopped or slowed down.

There are still millions of Americans out there who HATE people of other religions or skin colors. And racists come in all colors. Reverse racism is a real thing, too.

Old 01-02-2019, 10:22 AM

18,759 posts, read 11,794,120 times
This mentality is extremely sad. I despise gang bangers but I never treated them any differently than I did any of my other patients. I took care of one that I actually grew to like. I wanted to write a book about him but I think he had a few too many skeletons lurking in the shadows. Yes he was a thug, and yes he did bad things, but he paid a big price. He was paralyzed from a gun shot, and facing bilateral leg amputations. I treated him with respect and kindness and he did the same towards me. He was just another human being that needed help. Yes he made mistakes but that wasn't all of who he was. He wasn't the same person in his 40's that he was in his 20's.

When you treat someone like they're less than human because of who they were born to be? That's just despicable. That doctor needs to find another occupation.

Old 01-02-2019, 10:23 AM

9,897 posts, read 3,429,020 times
The next DNC administration will probably appoint her Surgeon General.

Old 01-02-2019, 10:39 AM

30,063 posts, read 18,663,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by animalcrazy View Post
This mentality is extremely sad. I despise gang bangers but I never treated them any differently than I did any of my other patients. I took care of one that I actually grew to like. I wanted to write a book about him but I think he had a few too many skeletons lurking in the shadows. Yes he was a thug, and yes he did bad things, but he paid a big price. He was paralyzed from a gun shot, and facing bilateral leg amputations. I treated him with respect and kindness and he did the same towards me. He was just another human being that needed help. Yes he made mistakes but that wasn't all of who he was. He wasn't the same person in his 40's that he was in his 20's.

When you treat someone like they're less than human because of who they were born to be? That's just despicable. That doctor needs to find another occupation.

Agreed- you treat everyone the same (hopefully well); I have (and have had) many democrat patients who know that I am a republican, but it is not a big deal. Usually (in fun) they give me hell about it, which is entertaining.

Obviously this doc will lose his license and have difficulty obtaining another license anywhere in the US. Be careful of foreign doctors, as all are here for the money, not their interest in practicing medicine. If the latter was the case, they would still be in their home country.

I have encountered a number of foreign doctors who express contempt for their patients in private. Usually it is due to cultural differences and core beliefs. Many of these docs come from Muslim nations and feel contempt for women and those with differing cultural views. I have no idea why patients would choose such docs, particularly when their training is inferior to US trained physicians.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies