Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-02-2019, 06:54 PM

8,840 posts, read 4,805,229 times

Advertisements

Trump pretended to be Swedish because he thought it would help him from a business standpoint. He knew very well that he was German and it was all a lie. Why does no one call out his hypocrisy? We could call him Bjorn Borg.

https://www.cnn.com/2017/11/28/polit...age/index.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2019, 06:56 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,521,305 times
Just start calling him "Bone Spurs", that reminds everyone of what a coward he is.

Old 01-02-2019, 06:56 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,661,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
call him whatever suits you. Nobody likes Pocahontas, she's a fraud.
Not true but like trump whatever lie helps you sleep at night.

Old 01-02-2019, 06:58 PM

6,957 posts, read 8,492,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
Not true but like trump whatever lie helps you sleep at night.
Yeah and he has told about as many lies as his net worth in $100 bills at this point!

Old 01-02-2019, 07:00 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,636,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
I was thinking about this the other day.

It really irritates me, the way Trump keeps mockingly referring to Warren as "Pocahontas." First of all, it's his usual cowardly bullying ploy of insulting people when they're not there, so can't retort back. (I don't believe he's ever called her that to her face, has he?) Of course, it's also his juvenile shorthand since he is incapable of attacking her on substance. Second, anyone who is actually well-informed knows that she grew up being told that the family had Indian blood, which is apparently common among people there. Third, she never benefited from it in any way.
But I bet a lot of Trump lovers and supporters wish he would do that to his enemies a lot more. Right, all you Trump lovers and supporters?

I grew up the same way, thought I was 1/8 Indian, but to my surprise my DNA showed 0% Native American.

Old 01-02-2019, 07:04 PM

33,316 posts, read 12,522,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
She is NOT, the german dictator should have a 1/4 of her smarts...his daddy gave him money to do what he has....

Yes, she is.

I agree that Warren is much more intelligent than Trump, but Trump is more 'media savvy' than Warren.

Old 01-02-2019, 07:06 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,033,991 times
Quote:
As I just said, could you elaborate, rather than just posting vague insults?

In what way is she a "horrible human being"?
She's a liar.

Quote:
Actually, I believe you're wrong, although you're welcome to post anything that would support your claim.
You're delusional, this was just from this week.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dem...n-fiery-speech

https://www.amazon.com/Trump-Hitler-.../dp/1542586879

Old 01-02-2019, 07:06 PM

17,440 posts, read 9,268,656 times
Quote:

Second, anyone who is actually well-informed knows that she grew up being told that the family had Indian blood, which is apparently common among people there. Third, she never benefited from it in any way.

Here is a clue for you - the fact that Warren was born in Oklahoma does not make her Native American. She claims to be a member of the Tribe of my Ancestors, I have paperwork and records, she has Lies to advance her Career. She Benefited by using those LIES to become a Harvard Professor, because they Value Identity Politics more than they value Truth. My children once asked me why I didn’t allow them to ask for Scholarships based on our Heritage. I told them those Schoralships and Help were for the Native Americans who lived on Reservations and had need. We planned and saved for their education, we would not steal from those who has real need.

I disagree with the name that President Trump uses - much better to call her LiaWatha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpollen View Post
Why do you think she's a horrible human being? Has she lied about policies or anything governmental? Lied about unemployment figures? Called other people names, showing disrespect, which is of course inappropriate for a political leader? Done anything that disrespects an American demographic group? Acted undignified, which we don't want in our representatives?

I really want to know. Or if you're just saying that to hate on someone, so just spitting, so to speak.
She is typical of other Leftist Liars, like Senator Blumenthal who claimed to be a Vietnam Verteran to advance in Politics. It’s what Leftists do .... they LIE for personal gain, and when are caught in their Lies - the Leftist Media protects them. They all disgust me, but not as much as the Group Think Sheeple & E ho Chamber disgust me.

This fool woman went to the trouble and expense to PROVE to the American Public, via a DNA test that she is a Liar. A blonde, blue eyed, DNA tested Liar ...... Senator LiaWatha from Harvard

Leftists still refuse to accept the proof she provided and the Sheeple ignore it.
It all boggles the mind, but we should be used to that by now.

Old 01-02-2019, 07:07 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,661,093 times
Trump is just too stupid to understand that "Pocahontas" is not an insult.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pocahontas

Old 01-02-2019, 07:08 PM

1,273 posts, read 1,639,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
call him whatever suits you. Nobody likes Pocahontas, she's a fraud.
Wow. You know EVERYBODY?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies