Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-19-2019, 11:49 AM

4,633 posts, read 3,465,125 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
Whites are still the majority, so of course they would be the majority of welfare recipients. But looking at if per capita, blacks are far more likely to be on the welfare rolls. Hope that helps.
There shouldn't be any white people on welfare, really. You all created and rigged the system to your advantage. How unambitious and unskilled do you have to be to lose the game your people created for their own advantage? Must really suck to be that person.

Old 01-19-2019, 12:43 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,862,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by treemoni View Post
There shouldn't be any white people on welfare, really. You all created and rigged the system to your advantage. How unambitious and unskilled do you have to be to lose the game your people created for their own advantage? Must really suck to be that person.
Good to see your bigotry come out. Always best to know who has a defective heart. Why don't you explain to everyone here which rights are granted based on race? You won't because you can't. Too busy falsely playing the race card.

Old 01-19-2019, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Always best to know who has a defective heart.
Are you God? Trying to figure out how you know what's in my heart.

It's well-documented how white people have oppressed every non-white group throughout history. I'm not here to coddle your hurt feelings from the truth. As I said before, no white person should be on welfare in a country where their brethren give them preferential treatment (in nearly every situation) based on the color of their skin. Seems to me those people are playing the game wrong.

Old 01-19-2019, 06:51 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 27 days ago)

27,646 posts, read 16,129,622 times
Quote:

It's well-documented how white people have oppressed every non-white group throughout history. I'm not here to coddle your hurt feelings from the truth. As I said before, no white person should be on welfare in a country where their brethren give them preferential treatment (in nearly every situation) based on the color of their skin. Seems to me those people are playing the game wrong.
Please dont forget that white people lifted them up

Old 01-19-2019, 10:28 PM

Quote:
No that's just something you made up because you don't have a leg to stand on.

Quote:
It's well-documented how white people have oppressed every non-white group throughout history.
No that's just something you made up because you don't have a leg to stand on.

Quote:
I'm not here to coddle your hurt feelings from the truth.
All you've done is displayed your bigotry. Nothing to do with the truth.

Quote:
As I said before, no white person should be on welfare in a country where their brethren give them preferential treatment (in nearly every situation) based on the color of their skin.
Like I said before, good to see your racism out in the open. Always best to know who has the defective heart.

btw there isn't any affirmative action for whites. Not that you care about the truth.

The Civil War devastated the South, in human and economic terms. And from post-Civil War Reconstruction to the beginning of World War II, the region was a ravaged place, affecting black and white alike.

~ 1938 most industries in the South were owned by companies outside the region. Of the South's 1.8 million sharecroppers, 1.2 million were white (a mirror of the population, which was 71% white). The illiteracy rate was five times that of the North-Central states and more than twice that of New England and the Middle Atlantic (despite the waves of European immigrants then flowing to those regions). The total endowments of all the colleges and universities in the South were less than the endowments of Harvard and Yale alone. The average schoolchild in the South had $25 a year spent on his or her education, compared to $141 for children in New York.

In 1974, a National Opinion Research Center (NORC) study of white ethnic groups showed that white Baptists nationwide averaged only 10.7 years of education, a level almost identical to blacks' average of 10.6 years, and well below that of most other white groups. A recent NORC Social Survey of white adults born after World War II showed that in the years 1980-2000, only 18.4% of white Baptists and 21.8% of Irish Protestants—the principal ethnic group that settled the South—had obtained college degrees, compared to a national average of 30.1%, a Jewish average of 73.3%, and an average among those of Chinese and Indian descent of 61.9%.

I guess that white privilege skipped the south.

Quote:
Seems to me those people are playing the game wrong.
Why listen to you when you've been wrong often?

Old 01-19-2019, 10:32 PM

I'm black. I do not have the power to be racist. No white person has ever lost a job, home, health insurance, etc...because of my "bigotry". But I know scores of blacks who have lost all those things because they hurt a white person's feelings...

Old 01-19-2019, 10:55 PM

2,837 posts, read 2,695,123 times
Quote:
I'm black. I do not have the power to be racist. No white person has ever lost a job, home, health insurance, etc...because of my "bigotry". But I know scores of blacks who have lost all those things because they hurt a white person's feelings...
How?

Old 01-19-2019, 10:56 PM

Quote:
I'm black. I do not have the power to be racist.
lol Of course you do. I get it, You hang around children who dont call you out when you're being racist.

Quote:
No white person has ever lost a job, home, health insurance, etc...because of my "bigotry".
It's not about your bigotry which you displayed right here.

Quote:
But I know scores of blacks who have lost all those things because they hurt a white person's feelings...
Not you haven't. That's just something you make up because you want people to feel sorry for you and give you handouts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies