Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-14-2019, 09:23 AM

11,186 posts, read 6,506,034 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BestL555 View Post
How can anyone support a President who not only conspires with Russia in the open, but the FBI has evidence that he did much more than we know of.

Trump is a traitor he must be impeached, I don't have any doubt and you dont have any doubt.
For the 5th time, why haven't the FBI/DOJ/Mueller released that evidence of Trump conspiring with Russia against U.S. interests. Why haven't the Dems proceeded with impeachment. The longer they wait the more complicit they are in allowing a traitor to remain in office.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-14-2019, 09:24 AM

35,061 posts, read 17,006,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBoy64 View Post
The FBI can't just arbitrarily open an investigation into a President like this. This has to go through extremely high layers of government and lawyers and the DOJ. All of this occurring with a government under complete Republican control. Thank God the Law and Order portion of our country seems intact.
Apparently that's just what they did. The FBI is still largely under pre-Trump control. Yes, Comey is gone but the bureaucracy under him remains. My point in saying that this investigation is a coup attempt was and is that "federal law enforcement officials" are employees. Full stop.

At least in Watergate, there was a known crime that someone committed, i.e. a burglary in the middle of the night, when only the convenience stores and Hess stations were open. On the person of the arrested burglars was physical evidence tying them to the RNC and to the Committee to Re-Elect the President ("CREEP"). Here people have the generalized idea that Trump is creepy and proceeded to seek a crime to investigate. Carts don't lead horses very well.

Last edited by jbgusa; 01-14-2019 at 09:41 AM..

Old 01-14-2019, 09:26 AM

7,713 posts, read 4,747,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by auntieannie68 View Post
is this you javanka or is this tweedle dee or tweedle dum????

You intellectual elites are so witty.

Old 01-14-2019, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
For the 5th time, why haven't the FBI/DOJ/Mueller released that evidence of Trump conspiring with Russia against U.S. interests. Why haven't the Dems proceeded with impeachment. The longer they wait the more complicit they are in allowing a traitor to remain in office.

And of course, we see leak after leak after leak coming from the IC and Mueller investigation, yet somehow the massive bombshell, smoking gun or Russian collusion has been kept completely secret this whole time.

Old 01-14-2019, 10:09 AM

9,254 posts, read 3,585,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason3000 View Post
And of course, we see leak after leak after leak coming from the IC and Mueller investigation, yet somehow the massive bombshell, smoking gun or Russian collusion has been kept completely secret this whole time.
What leak has come from the Mueller investigation? I have seen a lot of speculation here and there and plenty of things leaked from the White House or revealed in Court filings, but I haven't seen any leaks coming from the Special Counsel's office. Perhaps you can provide us with some links to support your claims.

Old 01-14-2019, 10:13 AM

7,826 posts, read 2,727,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEPLimey View Post
What leak has come from the Mueller investigation? I have seen a lot of speculation here and there and plenty of things leaked from the White House or revealed in Court filings, but I haven't seen any leaks coming from the Special Counsel's office. Perhaps you can provide us with some links to support your claims.
There have been No Leaks coming out of Mueller...only indictments. The Mueller investigation is like a nuclear powered submarine that surfaces...issues indictments and court filings....the re-submerges. To this date this will be the Gold Standard of how Special Prosecution Investigations should be handled. Period.

Old 01-14-2019, 10:14 AM

26,563 posts, read 14,441,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason3000 View Post
....we see leak after leak after leak coming from the IC and Mueller investigation, ....

what exactly was the last leak to come from the mueller team?

Old 01-14-2019, 10:16 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,617,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
Apparently that's just what they did. The FBI is still largely under pre-Trump control. Yes, Comey is gone but the bureaucracy under him remains. My point in saying that this investigation is a coup attempt was and is that "federal law enforcement officials" are employees. Full stop.

At least in Watergate, there was a known crime that someone committed, i.e. a burglary in the middle of the night, when only the convenience stores and Hess stations were open. On the person of the arrested burglars was physical evidence tying them to the RNC and to the Committee to Re-Elect the President ("CREEP"). Here people have the generalized idea that Trump is creepy and proceeded to seek a crime to investigate. Carts don't lead horses very well.
Actually what is happening now to Trump, is exactly what they did to Nixon. They didn't have the advanced communication technology we have today and the easy to listen in and spy as they do today.

The CIA/FBI got caught spying on both political parties, to get ahead of them and keep them in line. Bugging walls and phones was the method. "wiretapping"
The global cabal, blamed the RNC. The crime was, Nixon freaked out and tried to cover it up.
Mike Rogers met with Trump days after election. What did he tell Trump, that made Trump move the entire operation, out of Trump Tower, to a golf club Trump owned?
Why did Trump state Obama wiretapped him, soon after?

This time, they were caught red handed.

Old 01-14-2019, 10:39 AM

7,826 posts, read 2,727,776 times
Wait a minute...we actually have a denial. I guess we can put this subject to bed (sarc)

https://twitter.com/benjaminwittes/s...66400911572993

Old 01-14-2019, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBoy64 View Post
Wait a minute...we actually have a denial. I guess we can put this subject to bed (sarc)

https://twitter.com/benjaminwittes/s...66400911572993

Hey look, you're following Benjamin Wittes on twitter! If you can't trust the LawFareBlog, who can you trust?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies