Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-02-2019, 06:38 PM

13,601 posts, read 4,932,646 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
This is EXACTLY why I ask for links...did you even listen to the link you provided? Of course not.....But why should I be expected anything other from you or your ilk?

Go to the 50 second mark and listen....."there are those, that think I'm a stable genius".....

Now, can you tell us what the difference is in what you said and what you provided?

So, did he say he was a stable genius? Or is this just some more crap thrown at the wall?

Please prove me wrong....I will wait....
TBMorgan's post: "Said again today something about being a stable genius"
Trump's words: "There are those that think I'm a stable genius"

Yes, I would say TBMorgan is correct; Trump said something about being a stable genius. He didn't say verbatim "I am a stable genius" (this time), but he did say something about it, which is that others call him that.

Which by the way I would like Trump to name one person who has called him a stable genius. He was obviously making that up (which I guess makes him guilty of treason). Anyway, this nitpicking about his exact words is all missing the point that he has referred to himself that way on multiple occasions, and anyone who would call himself a genius is a nutcase. I guarantee you that Einstein or Hawkings never did.

Old 10-02-2019, 06:46 PM

2,923 posts, read 977,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HJ99 View Post
I guess you missed the Republican side show when Obama was president? Though it was tougher back then cause he had some morals and not a string of hookers. Also seems Republicans dont like Presidents with a brain that can speak in coherent sentences and use polysyllabic words. Not dotdotdot....
Obama does not have morals come on

Old 10-02-2019, 06:47 PM

13,601 posts, read 4,932,646 times
Quote:
Since one seems to be fine with everyone.....

Obama: Police who arrested professor 'acted stupidly' - CNN.com
Try again. That was not what I would call an adolescent remark. You'll note that Obama was calling attention to the police's actions. That's what adults do; they confront the behavior, not the person.

If he had said the police were stupid, or that the police were idiots, that would be a different story.

Old 10-02-2019, 06:49 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,734,548 times
Quote:
Man, you libs/dems/anti-trumpers are so easy to get riled up.....and you STILL don't even realize it....

Now, please come back with the blah blah blah blah blah BS of he is not presidential.....blah blah blah....he needs to be removed....blah blah blah......
LOL yep.. the media is doing their job on them.

Old 10-02-2019, 06:52 PM

24,012 posts, read 28,458,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post
Try again. That was not what I would call an adolescent remark. You'll note that Obama was calling attention to the police's actions. That's what adults do; they confront the behavior, not the person.

If he had said the police were stupid, or that the police were idiots, that would be a different story.

To sink to Trumps level he would have had to have said something along the lines of "Pee-yoo Po Po"

Old 10-02-2019, 06:55 PM

46,281 posts, read 27,099,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maciesmom View Post
The fact that that is all you could come up with proves my point.

Thank you

That fact that you cannot answer.....proves my point....so you're cool as long as it's only a 5 lies.....but you get to 6...well, then your a damn liar....

How stupid is that....

Old 10-02-2019, 06:58 PM

Quote:
That fact that you cannot answer.....proves my point....so you're cool as long as it's only a 5 lies.....but you get to 6...well, then your a damn liar....

How stupid is that....

Adolescent behavior -OK as long as I get mine.

Sad.

Old 10-02-2019, 07:01 PM

46,281 posts, read 27,099,738 times
Quote:
Adolescent behavior -OK as long as I get mine.

Sad.
Adolescent behavior is amazing/ acceptable, and wanted...., as long as I'm a dem/lib/anti-trumper.....

Old 10-02-2019, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Adolescent behavior is amazing/ acceptable, and wanted...., as long as I'm a dem/lib/anti-trumper.....

example?

PS - not a Dem.

Old 10-02-2019, 07:11 PM

22,472 posts, read 11,998,943 times
Quote:
I believe that one of the main responsibilities of the President is to be a statesman. Trump is too focused on his own ego to do that.

If he truly believes that Biden is corrupt and any investigation will show that, why isn't he more cooperative and why is he so unhinged?

Perhaps if he put his phone down and listened to his staff rather than behave like an adolescent he might do a better job - or at least give that impression.
Oh my! If you were alive when Truman was president, you would have gotten the vapors and then take to your fainting couch

Here is an example:

https://www.trumanlibrary.gov/educat...ughter-singing
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies