Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-15-2019, 07:49 AM

46,189 posts, read 26,862,005 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
Shaq Smith of Clemson didn't think much of the spread.

O.K., you got me....one player did not think much of it, but still ate....

And then we have....

Quote:
Some players "whooped" when they saw the spread, according a pool report.

Quote:
"What a fun day it's been," Swinney said. "It's an honor to be a part of this tradition, and to be honest with you, it's really cool that football can create an opportunity like this."

White House offers Clemson Tigers fast food feast in championship celebration

So, again, this is just a TDS thread about being mad when the people who were actually there are not....

Old 01-15-2019, 07:52 AM

12,243 posts, read 6,404,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
Trump eats junk food so that's what he wanted to have the guys eat when they came over. That's generally what hosts do. You come to my house you're getting my health food.

TDS sufferers are so warped that they don't realize that this is actually normal behavior.
TDS sufferers are those that think there is nothing wrong with this guy.

Old 01-15-2019, 07:54 AM

9,742 posts, read 4,457,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
O.K., you got me....one player did not think much of it, but still ate....

And then we have....

White House offers Clemson Tigers fast food feast in championship celebration

So, again, this is just a TDS thread about being mad when the people who were actually there are not....
An you cited only one by name. TDS well I will raise you ODS. Remember the U.S. FLag pin not on the lapel. You side was calling Obama a traitor and a marxist.

Old 01-15-2019, 07:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
An you cited only one by name. TDS well I will raise you ODS. Remember the U.S. FLag pin not on the lapel. You side was calling Obama a traitor and a marxist.

The only reason I gave one name, is because they did not list the names of the people ""whooped" when they saw the spread, according a pool report."

Yea, I also remember the outrage of your president, here on CD when he had 2 scoops of ice cream.....

Old 01-15-2019, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
TDS sufferers are those that think there is nothing wrong with this guy.

Oh, there is plenty wrong with him, but just not in this instance....

Old 01-15-2019, 08:04 AM

12,243 posts, read 6,404,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
The only reason I gave one name, is because they did not list the names of the people ""whooped" when they saw the spread, according a pool report."

Yea, I also remember the outrage of your president, here on CD when he had 2 scoops of ice cream.....
I remember the outrage when Mrs. Obama encouraged kids to eat healthy. Do you?

Old 01-15-2019, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
I remember the outrage when Mrs. Obama encouraged kids to eat healthy. Do you?

Did she encourage them, or did she change their menu because that's what she wanted?

Old 01-15-2019, 08:09 AM

31,343 posts, read 14,093,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogue Mahone View Post
Anyone experiencing any real outrage or anger over this story needs to calm down and smoke some weed.
As a Trump voter I am embarrassed, not only at the food that was served -- but also at Trump's poor decision making abilities. He could have done much better with the food, get it catered for Pete's sake - spend a few more dollars and come out looking like a hero and give the team a great memory. And if the government shutdown is part of the problem, and you can't do it right -- then invite the team in a few weeks when the shutdown is over.

This is comedy gold by the way and I'm sure SNL is working on something.

Last edited by BeerGeek40; 01-15-2019 at 08:26 AM..

Old 01-15-2019, 08:14 AM

76,918 posts, read 47,227,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
There has never been a more perfect display of just how awful this current administration is. Cold fries, anyone?!

The best part? Individual 1 paid for it out of his own pocket. It kind of makes sense now, doesn’t it?
Trump lives on junk food, so he assumes everyone loves it. If he liked pop-corn, he would be serving pop-corn.

Old 01-15-2019, 08:17 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,602,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
What a thing to be upset about.
I don’t think anyone is upset.
I am certainly not.

At first I was greatly amused, but ultimately, I am embarrassed that a man who claims to have ridiculous amounts of money and owns a hotel within walking distance of the WH where quality meals are prepared daily, couldn’t provide a decent meal to these young people.

Reports are trickling out this morning thing that the food wasn’t even warm.
Also that some players at first thought the spread was a joke.

And now the inevitable self-praising tweets about “over a 1000 hamberders” [sic].
Of course last night it was “300” but whatever.

What an embarrassment.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies