Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-16-2019, 05:26 AM

16,279 posts, read 10,418,527 times

Advertisements

A bit early for a victory dance IMO. First off collusion is not a chargeable offense. Next collusion is hardly the only issue President Trump faces, not by a long shot. If this is breaking news of this magnitude why can I not find other sources saying Mueller has found no collusion when I ran a search?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-16-2019, 05:33 AM

7,588 posts, read 6,630,428 times
Is this information coming from all the same inside sources who said last year that Mueller was almost finished writing his final report?

Old 01-16-2019, 05:36 AM

17,005 posts, read 12,595,161 times
Possible but with the way news is desperate to scoop its competition, I believe nothing until it actually happens.

Last week was Sears to be liquidated for sure. 3 hours later, nevermind, maybe Monday... then Tuesday. Finally today we learn Fast Eddie won the auction so we are still back at who knows.

Old 01-16-2019, 05:39 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,846,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2nd trick op View Post
The clique of well-organized Leftists who seek to dominate this site can howl as long and as loud as they want; I'm all for rubbing their high-placed noses in the stuff they spew here every day.

Don't pat yourself on the back just yet. The fat lady hasn't sung quite yet. However, we on the left have said since day one that we trust Mueller to deliver the TRUTH, whatever that ends up being. If Trump ends up clean, so be it. Unlike your team, we do not attack windmills, claiming everything is fake. We know Mueller has done a superb job, and what he ends up with is what he ends up with.

I realize your side thinks we will cry and bit**, but we are above that. There are so many other things Trump is failing at, this collusion deal was just one more thing to look at. He has a ton of other areas being investigated, something like 17 other investigations, this was just one of them.

But don't get too far up on that high horse just yet, you know we will be around to remind you when you fall off.

Old 01-16-2019, 05:42 AM

15,531 posts, read 10,504,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallbuilder View Post
https://thehill.com/homenews/media/4...anti-climactic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLkIlZizLdc

Multiple news sources are reporting that Mueller will NOT charge Trump with "Collusion".
Yeah, but multiple unnamed sources haven't been getting things right lately. The way I see it, Mueller is a prosecutor, he will have to come up with something. I doubt collusion though.

Old 01-16-2019, 05:44 AM

16,279 posts, read 10,418,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Don't pat yourself on the back just yet. The fat lady hasn't sung quite yet. However, we on the left have said since day one that we trust Mueller to deliver the TRUTH, whatever that ends up being. If Trump ends up clean, so be it. Unlike your team, we do not attack windmills, claiming everything is fake. We know Mueller has done a superb job, and what he ends up with is what he ends up with.

I realize your side thinks we will cry and bit**, but we are above that. There are so many other things Trump is failing at, this collusion deal was just one more thing to look at. He has a ton of other areas being investigated, something like 17 other investigations, this was just one of them.

But don't get too far up on that high horse just yet, you know we will be around to remind you when you fall off.
I could not have said it better. I've been saying for 2 years I was perfectly ready to accept Mueller's finding regardless of the results. We all know the Trump folks would never, ever do that. No instead they felt the need to discredit a man with impeccable credentials, both sides of the aisle agreed with that assessment. It is very frustrating dealing with such a group, there is little question which side is acting fairly here and which is not.

But let's wait and see what is revealed instead of taking the word of a Fox link. And as I said collusion is hardly Trump's only issue here.

Old 01-16-2019, 05:45 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,474,011 times
Trump`s problems go far deeper than collusion but I have to ask: What if it was Chelsea Clinton who had a secret meeting with the Russians at Clinton Tower? Would she get a free pass or would the crazies be screeching about locking someone up?

Old 01-16-2019, 05:49 AM

26,496 posts, read 15,079,792 times
The political coup to toss out Trump appears to have failed, but it did weaken his political standing and derail government for 2 years.

Old 01-16-2019, 05:52 AM

11,122 posts, read 5,593,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
This report says nothing about there being no indictment of Trump. It's just speculation. The suggestion that it will be "anticlimatic", says nothing specific about what it might or might not contain and no one outside the investigation itself, knows anything about it. Just more wishful thinking by Trump's sycophants.

Old 01-16-2019, 05:55 AM

8,196 posts, read 2,845,962 times
So it took them how many years and how much of the taxpayer's money to finally admit what he/they knew to be true from the beginning.

Mueller needs to be charged and tried. Most likely he will be sooner than later.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies