Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-16-2019, 06:53 AM

22,923 posts, read 15,489,598 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
Dear Lord and these people have the right to vote.

It's disgusting that a man as credible as Robert Mueller is being discussed this way. He was hired to do a job. He is doing just that. The Report has not even been finished and you are already calling for him to be tried, for what I should ask.

Stop being stupid please.

Thanks
You need to reconsider your pre-emptively provided "appreciation" by using the word "thanks". There is no empirical evidence the poster can stop being stupid, nor is there any to prove him/her making the effort.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-16-2019, 06:55 AM

51,653 posts, read 25,819,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegabern View Post
At the end of the day all we need is obstruction of justice. Just ask Bill. If a dress is enough to bring down a president...
Obstruction of justice evidence is clear and out in the open.

But there are bigger fish to fry here.

Old 01-16-2019, 07:01 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,538,911 times
Talking BREAKING: Multiple news sources are reporting that Mueller will NOT charge Trump with "Collusion"

No one can be charged with "collusion" because there is no crime called collusion.

Just like there's no crime called "beating someone up with a baseball bat."

He may be charged with conspiracy, though.

Stay tuned.

This just keeps getting better.

Old 01-16-2019, 07:02 AM

17,623 posts, read 6,911,503 times
It's been a sham investigation from day one. The Democrats furthered their goal of undermining the duly-elected federal government though. Great job on that.

Old 01-16-2019, 07:07 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave Stranger View Post
Ex-FBI lawyer James Baker is under criminal investigation as of this evening. More to come....
Russia-Russia_Russia, to cover up Obama spying on Trump, since 2015.
Trump was not suppose to win..... Russia-Russia-Russia.

They were already spying on Trump and they went after a FISA, long after they had already been spying on everything Trump, for a year.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-...-illegal-searc

Obama Repeatedly Violated Americans' 4th Amendment Rights Using Intel Agencies

https://personalliberty.com/report-o...4th-amendment/

https://pjmedia.com/trending/2017/05...ans-for-years/

https://legalinsurrection.com/2017/0...-on-americans/

Old 01-16-2019, 07:14 AM

11,222 posts, read 8,303,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G Grasshopper View Post
This. The title of this thread is that Trump will not be charged with "collusion," in quotes. So it is specific. But there is no Federal crime of "collusion." Is the OP dealing a trick question?

I am not going to speculate...I will just wait to see.

Exactly!

It's like saying "Kevin Spacey will not be charged with child trafficking, so he's totally innocent of everything."

Very narrow view, and wishful thinking by the Trumpies. I personally doubt he'll get charged with anything, as that's typically how it works for POTUS's, but I suspect that the truth will come out, and will be so damning that his failing Presidency will not be able to recover.

Thank again, I acknowledge the man gets away with everything. He has used the media to be his #1 asset, and they comply, so I definitely am not putting nails in his coffin.

Old 01-16-2019, 07:26 AM

11,046 posts, read 5,271,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myghost View Post
Exactly!

It's like saying "Kevin Spacey will not be charged with child trafficking, so he's totally innocent of everything."

Very narrow view, and wishful thinking by the Trumpies. I personally doubt he'll get charged with anything, as that's typically how it works for POTUS's, but I suspect that the truth will come out, and will be so damning that his failing Presidency will not be able to recover.

Thank again, I acknowledge the man gets away with everything. He has used the media to be his #1 asset, and they comply, so I definitely am not putting nails in his coffin.
what "truth" is that? .......90% of the MSM coverage on Trump is negative but somehow you blame Trump because they all have TDS? LOL.

failing Presidency? LOL......wishful thinking.

Old 01-16-2019, 07:38 AM

10,225 posts, read 7,585,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
The sooner the results are released, one way or the other, the better. Thing is, IF Mueller has nothing of significance documenting collusion on the part of the Trump administration-you are going to see a lot of Democrats looking awfully childish and foolish. To say nothing of a complete discrediting of 3/4 of the media industry in this nation.
I don't think that's true. Having evidence is one thing. Having evidence that rises to the level of proof beyond a reasonable doubt is quite another.

There is no doubt in my mind that the Trump team was involved with helping Russia in its goals in return for interference in the election, at a minimum. There's a mountain of evidence in the public sphere that indicates that. Just looking at what he does in a public way supports that. He does things that no President or any person would do if they were working for America's benefit and not for Putin's.

Example:

Putin wants several things done, before Trump leaves office.
1. He wants America to pull out of Syria. (check. Trump did this w/o warning or consultation with advisors, leading to the resignation of his Secy of Defense and the speechlessness of his Nat'l Security Advisor, John Bolton.)

2. Putin wants America to remove or lighten the sanctions against Russia. (check. Trump recently lessened the sanctions against Russia that Congress had imposed - against the wishes of Trump - previously; the courts have just stopped Trump's interference in those sanctions.)

3. Putin wants America to withdraw from NATO. Russia is the only country in the world that wants NATO disbanded, or at least America withdrawn. It is the main thing in Russia's way, NATO being a military alliance of democracies in the world to protect each other. (Trump has raised the spectre of withdrawing from NATO several times.)

If Trump isn't working for Putin, he sure is doing a good impression of someone who is. But getting evidence linking Trump's actions directly with Putin would be difficult, if not impossible.

No, a Mueller report that doesn't contain a smoking gun would not lead to embarrassment. In fact, that is to be expected. But a smoking gun isn't necessary. Hard evidence is. Whether that can be obtained remains to be seen. The head is often kept at arms' length from the actual dastardly deeds. He directs and approves, often in person, while others do the deeds. Nixon was finally proven to have done what everyone knew he had done, only because he had taped himself doing it. If there had not been that tape, people would have known he did it, anyway...testimony by others involved, circumstantial evidence, and obviousness. But others who wanted to protect him would have said, "See? No smoking gun." That is not a reason for those who knew he did it to be embarrassed in any way.

Finally, this is a genuine investigation. Americans of both parties want to get at the truth. We want to find out the depth of Russia's interference in our government. There is a group of Trump supporters that doesn't want the truth. But most Americans want the truth. Whatever the truth is. That's the point of the investigation. There is no doubt that Trump has assisted Russia. The only question is really...did he and his team do it intentionally? Or were they fools and did it unwittingly? The former requires evidence. The latter just requires using your brain, because it's obvious as it stands today. They have assisted Russia in their actions.

Old 01-16-2019, 07:54 AM

16,278 posts, read 10,414,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
You need to reconsider your pre-emptively provided "appreciation" by using the word "thanks". There is no empirical evidence the poster can stop being stupid, nor is there any to prove him/her making the effort.
I tried to soften the post, and as I am aware of the rules of the board here I avoided calling anyone stupid. But that does not prevent me from saying that his/her post was a stupid action.

Old 01-16-2019, 07:57 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
BREAKING: Multiple news sources are reporting that Mueller will NOT charge Trump with "Collusion"

Doh, collusion's not a crime, how could anyone be charged?

Conspiracy on the other hand .................................................. ...............
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies