Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-15-2019, 02:48 PM

12,905 posts, read 15,662,473 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilyFoxSeaton View Post
I read it and it doesn't sound like anyone who works in the Federal Government to me. Sound like one of the ignorant masses wrote it. It is laughable that anyone who is in a senior position in the Federal Government would EVER leave it voluntarily. They likely have 4 years of reserves if they aren't being paid outright.
Well, you did notice that it was not published by a respectable publication. It's BS.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2019, 02:48 PM

9,742 posts, read 4,496,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by somebodyfromnc View Post
Whoever wrote that sounds paranoid and crazy as hell. Maybe they are the one who needs to be let go.
But POTUS tweeted the link. So that would make POTUS paranoid and crazy.

Old 01-15-2019, 02:49 PM

4,865 posts, read 4,181,366 times
Quote:
I am a federal worker and I voted for trump and this is very concerning to me. It is lies and falsehoods. It is what his supporters want to be true but isn't. They even confuse state and local employees with Federal ones. I think Trump has made a mistake here it seems to suggest this is really about pay back to certain federal workers he doesn't like. I think that could motivate congress and perhaps a federal judge to tell him he can't hold the federal workplace hostage because he doesn't like them...

And President Trump, you are dead to me.
I'm sorry this is happening to you.

Old 01-15-2019, 02:50 PM

7,420 posts, read 2,710,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by somebodyfromnc View Post
Whoever wrote that sounds paranoid and crazy as hell. Maybe they are the one who needs to be let go.
Yet, Dear Leader, retweeted it.

Old 01-15-2019, 03:18 PM

6,927 posts, read 6,938,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
But POTUS tweeted the link. So that would make POTUS paranoid and crazy.
Bingo! Also completely lacking in compassion. That Op Ed shows contempt for Federal workers as much as anything else. Trump is too gutless to say all that himself, but he has no problem re-tweeting it. What a sorry loser!

Old 01-16-2019, 10:17 PM

10,219 posts, read 15,931,403 times
What that op ed said is probably true about sabotage and them working against Trump's agenda. The federal workforce is the essence of the deep state and their loyalty is to the deep state which is left wing and globalist in nature vs supporting the American people and American interests.

About the trade wars, ultimately we will prevail over China and Mexico. Only the globalists support unfair trade agreements designed to benefit other countries at our expense and to redistribute our wealth to the rest of the world.

Old 01-16-2019, 10:22 PM

10,219 posts, read 15,931,403 times
Quote:
I am a federal worker and I voted for trump and this is very concerning to me. It is lies and falsehoods. It is what his supporters want to be true but isn't. They even confuse state and local employees with Federal ones. I think Trump has made a mistake here it seems to suggest this is really about pay back to certain federal workers he doesn't like. I think that could motivate congress and perhaps a federal judge to tell him he can't hold the federal workplace hostage because he doesn't like them...

And President Trump, you are dead to me.
I tend to have a positive view of local employees and a very negative view of state workers (especially DMV, etc) and MOST federal workers. The only federal agencies I have a positive opinion of are the National Park Service, the BORDER PATROL, the CIA (maybe because it doesn't operate on US soil), the military and ICE.. I used to be more positive on the DEA and ATF but the more I learn about them and their history the more I've grown to despise them especially as I learn more and more about what happened in Waco, how the DEA and FBI collaborated with the Mexican drug cartels, how the ATF and FBI massacred those innocent children in Waco, etc.

I also especially hate the EPA for all the American jobs they've destroyed through overregulation and the Dept of Education over common core and liberal brainwashing. The liberals are all about top down control hence their love for the federal government. They hate local police and are also trashing them such as with Ferguson, Baton Rouge, Baltimore etc though no local PD has done anything close to what the ATF and FBI did in Waco and at the Oregon wildlife refuge. NO corporation has done what the federal government did at Wounded Knee. I also sincerely believe elements of the deep state carried out the shooting attack in Las Vegas to promote their agenda and weaken President Trump.

When I lived in Maryland I hated the state government and its own bloated bureaucracy but back here in Louisiana I'm generally satisfied with the state government and am glad that certain things like the DMV are contracted out and thus work better and saves the taxpayers money.

Old 01-16-2019, 10:37 PM

8,411 posts, read 7,424,439 times
Individual 1 supporters always find an organization or person to hate as long as they fall in line with Individual 1's extreme views.

The extreme right gets more extreme by the day. Now they want to disband the FBI. They have lost all credibility.

Fox News Legal Analyst Wants To Disband And Replace The FBI To Protect Trump

Quote:
Jarrett has previously called the FBI “America’s secret police” and said the Mueller investigation is “illegitimate and corrupt.”

Former U.S. attorney Chuck Rosenberg, who has served in the FBI, slammed Jarrett’s comments as “deeply wrong” on MSNBC on Tuesday.

“They’re offensive. They’re malicious. And they undermine the work of the men and women of the FBI. It really breaks my heart to hear it,” he told Brian Williams, according to Mediaite.“It is time that the FBI be halted,” Gregg Jarett said
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0922a21d9e3a4

Here is more rhetoric from 2 extreme right Individual 1 supporter

Coulter and Limbaugh Keep Pressure Up on Trump to Keep Government Closed

Quote:
On his radio show Wednesday, Limbaugh said the president was “getting ready to cave” on getting money for the wall in the budget.“It’s a textbook example of what the drive-by media calls compromise,” Limbaugh said. “Trump gets nothing, and the Democrats get everything, including control of the House.”
Quote:
Coulter, during a podcast on the Daily Caller, said Trump’s White House would become “a joke presidency that scammed the American people” if he didn’t build the wall, adding that “he’ll have no legacy whatsoever.” She also wrote a scathing column about the president and launched a flurry of criticisms on Twitter.
Coulter and Limbaugh Keep Pressure Up on Trump To Hang Tough

Individual 1 is not the US president. He is the president to his base. Another reason he will serve 1 term if Mueller doesn't get him first or he will go down as the worst president in history.

Old 01-16-2019, 10:52 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,603,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayAnn246 View Post
Individual 1 supporters always find an organization or person to hate as long as they fall in line with Individual 1's extreme views.

The extreme right gets more extreme by the day. Now they want to disband the FBI. They have lost all credibility.

Fox News Legal Analyst Wants To Disband And Replace The FBI To Protect Trump

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0922a21d9e3a4

Here is more rhetoric from 2 extreme right Individual 1 supporter

Coulter and Limbaugh Keep Pressure Up on Trump to Keep Government Closed

Coulter and Limbaugh Keep Pressure Up on Trump To Hang Tough

Individual 1 is not the US president. He is the president to his base. Another reason he will serve 1 term if Mueller doesn't get him first or he will go down as the worst president in history.
Considering how dirty and corrupt the FBIs history is....they should have been disbanded decades ago!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies