Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-15-2019, 02:46 PM

12,566 posts, read 10,614,780 times

Advertisements

Term limits for both the House and Senate. It would only be unpopular by the lifetime politicians.

Old 01-15-2019, 02:48 PM

2,528 posts, read 1,656,762 times
2. Abolish all gun laws. Second Amendment is super clear, we don't need other laws.
3. Every person convicted for violent crime or 3 non-violent should be executed in 24h.
4. Illegals should be executed by any police officer that finds that they are without status.
5. Women that made false sexual crime allegations should receive the same punishment as the "rapist". See point 3.
6. Reduce the age of consent to puberty or 13, the latest of them.
7. Stop funding all stupid degrees like women studies etc.
8. Start mandatory military service. It will make those snowflakes to men.
9. Abolish the crazy imperial system. Km and kg is better.
10. Start writing dates the logical way. Today is 15/01/2019.
11. The price on the product should be the final out of the door price and not make us tax calculators.

I think it will be a nice start.

Last edited by CaseyB; 01-15-2019 at 04:52 PM.. Reason: inappropriate

Old 01-15-2019, 02:51 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,357,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mash123 View Post
2. Abolish all gun laws. Second Amendment is super clear, we don't need other laws.
3. Every person convicted for violent crime or 3 non-violent should be executed in 24h.
4. Illegals should be executed by any police officer that finds that they are without status.
5. Women that made false sexual crime allegations should receive the same punishment as the "rapist". See point 3.
11. The price on the product should be the final out of the door price and not make us tax calculators.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ed5Bh_DbHPU

Last edited by CaseyB; 01-15-2019 at 04:52 PM..

Old 01-15-2019, 02:52 PM

20,864 posts, read 9,529,660 times
Quote:

And people thought my list was extreme!

Last edited by CaseyB; 01-15-2019 at 04:52 PM..

Old 01-15-2019, 02:56 PM

11,904 posts, read 5,585,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
And people thought my list was extreme!
No, I thought your list was silly. His is extreme.

Old 01-15-2019, 02:58 PM

1,881 posts, read 1,010,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
This Republican is an outlier:
*The availability of most semi automatic weapons should be curtailed, and they should never be sold in stores again.
*The Wall should be built. Now. Use emergency powers act to get it done.
*Abortion should be available to whomever wants it, for whatever reason.
*Death penalty should be abolished. Living your life until its natural end is encouraged, but euthanasia is available.
*Women should stop changing their last names when they marry.
*High schools should no longer sponsor sports. Let the cities do it.
*College football players should be paid.
*Permanent drone airports and support should be established in ME countries who are sympathetic to US interests, with the idea that we will fight The War on Terror forever. And we will fight it with terror.
How would you pull off the cities should do the sports? Like summer baseball kid leagues but more organized?

I agree on the college football players too. If you saw the amount of money they make for these sports programs and all they get is a "free education" which is squandered tons due to the demands of being on the team with practices, and tons of other requirements.. Just pay them already..

Old 01-15-2019, 02:59 PM

1,406 posts, read 800,770 times
Quote:

I think most of your list is wacky, however I had a similar idea to your #3. Based on the "3 Strikes" laws that were popular for a while, instead of "3 strikes and you're in" it was "3 strikes and you're dead".

Last edited by CaseyB; 01-15-2019 at 04:53 PM..

Old 01-15-2019, 03:01 PM

4,288 posts, read 2,058,815 times
Inject people who illegally park in handicapped spots with some concoction to make them unable to walk without a walker for one month and don't give them a sticker for parking!!!!

Old 01-15-2019, 03:03 PM

5,301 posts, read 2,354,214 times
We should apply the same rules to government as we do to ourselves.

Old 01-15-2019, 03:04 PM

20,864 posts, read 9,529,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
I have a whole bunch of things I think should be banned that would be really unpopular. I have no illusions these would ever realistically happen, but in my ideal world I think they should. Not going to bother explaining why I think these should be banned, that would be too lengthy an explanation in many cases. If the reason isn't obvious, too bad. Here we go ...

1. All tobacco products, and vaping or any other kind of smoking substitute.
2. All drugs, and anywhere that legalized marijuana should make it illegal again.
3. Tattoos and tattoo parlors. Good lord, I would just love to ban tattoos!
4. Hair dye. You read that correct, I would just love to ban all kinds of hair dye. Bleaching one's hair would be illegal as well.
5. Any surgery done for aesthetic reasons only. There would be lots of debatable ones, but stuff like breast implants, except after a mastectomy, would be banned in my ideal world.
6. The death penalty.

I might add more later.
I thought of another one ....

7. Loud mufflers, including on motorcycles. This might be the first thing I ban. I consider it one of the biggest public nuisances anywhere.

Will probably think of more later.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies