Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-20-2019, 08:33 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,027,960 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Partial Observer View Post
I support putting children in cages so that they stop killing American citizens.
I support putting their parents and/or their smugglers in cages too.

Old 02-20-2019, 08:47 PM

4,559 posts, read 1,434,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
Elections have consequences, just sit your ***** ass down in the back of the bus while the adults keep fixing all the crap you broke.
Way to fix the main problem of illegal immigration...over stayed VISA s...break woman and children by separating them and caging them...
....and sending young girls off through New York at midnight, hidden under blankets to an undisclosed location.
Pretty clear why Trump keeps bringing up sex traffickers. He always outs himself.

Old 02-21-2019, 05:43 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,519,507 times
Cool Trumplings; always trying to make ME the topic...

Quote:
Originally Posted by exm View Post
What if the investigation totally clears Trump?
That'd be kinda surprising. Let's see how that turns out.

Quote:
Will you spell his name properly and apologize?
Only if tRump apologizes for his hateful spews, verbal and electronic.

He's prez. I'm just a harmless old citizen who recognizes a grifter when I see one repeatedly lying and stirring up divisiveness on a daily basis.

He has a whole lot more to apologize for.

Carry on.

Old 02-21-2019, 08:30 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,087,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
Because it's likely that Mueller is going to lie his *ss off.
^This just might be the funniest post I have ever read on this forum. A supporter of the biggest liar that ever walked the face of the Earth (that would be Donald Trump in case you're wondering) accusing straight arrow American patriot Bob Mueller of being a liar. Now that's hilarious.

Old 02-21-2019, 10:37 AM

19,573 posts, read 8,512,122 times
Quote:
What if the investigation totally clears Trump? Will you spell his name properly and apologize?
No, they will be in lie and deny mode, with the Democrat left media trying as hard as they can to spin Trump's exoneration as somehow being the polar opposite of that.

Old 02-21-2019, 11:17 AM

38,936 posts, read 23,877,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
^This just might be the funniest post I have ever read on this forum. A supporter of the biggest liar that ever walked the face of the Earth (that would be Donald Trump in case you're wondering) accusing straight arrow American patriot Bob Mueller of being a liar. Now that's hilarious.
He is trying to discredit Mueller, if I am in the House I am looking to get a committee to subpoena Trump.

Old 02-22-2019, 02:26 PM
exm

3,720 posts, read 1,777,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
No, they will be in lie and deny mode, with the Democrat left media trying as hard as they can to spin Trump's exoneration as somehow being the polar opposite of that.

They're already gearing up for the next part. Post-Mueller it will be the cases that are mostly out in the SDNY that now will be his next Watergate.

Old 02-22-2019, 02:27 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,733,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
The big takeaway from yesterday's confirmation hearings for Attorney General nominee William Barr was the disclosure that by law the final report by the Special Counsel is confidential. It cannot and will not be released.

However, it is the responsibility of the Attorney General under the procedures for the DOJ's Office of Special Counsel to summarize the findings of the Special Counsel and provide a report of that to the Congress and to the public. Barr made it clear that he wanted to release as much information from Bob Mueller's Special Counsel report as he could, as in his view it was time to get everything out there so we can move on.

For those of you who missed the hearings, here is the report from the Washington Post:

Senate Democrats were apparently caught flat-footed by this revelation, as they clearly were unfamiliar with the procedures for the DOJ's Office of Special Counsel and its legal requirements, which were adopted during the Clinton administration in the aftermath of the Ken Star Independent Counsel investigation of President Clinton.

It seems that Senate Democrats were for some reason actually expecting the confidential Mueller Report document to be released directly to the public, or at least to be provided to them, so they could leak it to the press later. But that is against the procedures for the DOJ's Office of Special Counsel, which were adopted by the DOJ under President Clinton.

While I do expect AG Barr to release as much information as he can, I also expect that anything included in the report along the lines of 'We looked into such and such and it seemed fishy, and we were troubled but in fact there is no evidence, blah, blah, blah' can reasonably be expected to be left out of the final AG's report.

And if Barr were to leave out any major findings backed up by evidence that demonstrated that Donald Trump conspired together with the Russians to steal the 2016 presidential election from Hillary Clinton, that would be truly scandalous and improper, and would in my opinion support Barr's removal from office, and if the law provides for it, worse.
Never fear. It’ll be leaked. Sooner rather than later.

Old 02-22-2019, 02:29 PM

16,352 posts, read 8,087,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
He is trying to discredit Mueller, if I am in the House I am looking to get a committee to subpoena Trump.
Trump would discredit his own mother if it would benefit him.

Old 02-22-2019, 03:09 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,512,122 times
Quote:
They're already gearing up for the next part. Post-Mueller it will be the cases that are mostly out in the SDNY that now will be his next Watergate.
If you say so.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies