Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-17-2019, 08:41 AM

11,404 posts, read 4,084,700 times

Advertisements

She's trolling Donald Trump. Trumplings should know all about trolling, the president trolls and insults people all the time

And I guess it's time to start a "Trump's weird behavior" thread LOL.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-17-2019, 08:43 AM

9,254 posts, read 3,585,801 times
Its so weird that public figures are willing to use twitter to debase themselves like this and memorialize it for eternity. Tweeting that one disagrees with Democrat border policies is fundamentally different than suggesting that Trump is the most amazing, articulate person ever to grace the White House. The former is a point that reasonable people can debate, but the latter just makes one look like a sycophantic jackass.

Old 01-17-2019, 08:55 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,524,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by t206 View Post
I've said it before, and while I really dislike Pelosi, I do feel bad for her. I honestly believe she has early signs of Alzheimers. I hope she doesn't for her familys sake, but it really seems like it sometimes.
LOL.

Whilst Trump waxes romantically about 'the wheel' over and over.

Old 01-17-2019, 08:57 AM

12,772 posts, read 7,976,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
LOL.

Whilst Trump waxes romantically about 'the wheel' over and over.
Honestly...its always the "but Trump" yet I never said anything about him. For years Pelosi has been showing these signs, its a simple fact that would't change even if Trump were the second coming of Ralph Waldo Emerson.

Old 01-17-2019, 08:59 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,524,110 times
Quote:
Honestly...its always the "but Trump" yet I never said anything about him. For years Pelosi has been showing these signs, its a simple fact that would't change even if Trump were the second coming of Ralph Waldo Emerson.
Obviously Pelosi has Trump by his ball sack.

She doesn't have dementia.

She's not a great public speaker but still better than Grandpa Ranty.

Old 01-17-2019, 09:00 AM

9,254 posts, read 3,585,801 times
Quote:
Well then Scalise should have posted about Pelosi instead of muddying his message with weirdness about Trump. If you go out to dinner and you ask the waitress if the soup of the day is "must-order" delicious and she tells you "Yes, definitely order it. By the way, my brain was removed by aliens last night - I think my dog is secretly in on it and communicates with aliens when I'm not looking" her opinion on the soup might be taken less seriously.

Old 01-17-2019, 09:03 AM

1,874 posts, read 818,101 times
she has dementia

Old 01-17-2019, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Obviously Pelosi has Trump by his ball sack.

She doesn't have dementia.

She's not a great public speaker but still better than Grandpa Ranty.
Maybe she does, maybe she doesn't, I don't really care and wasn't the point of my reply.

I personally think she does show some signs based on having had some people I know go through it...just my non medical opinion.

Old 01-17-2019, 09:06 AM

1,991 posts, read 900,290 times
Quote:
Well, let’s put it another way. It doesn’t say much about Trump if he’s always being out maneuvered by a little old with supposed Alzheimer’s.

Old 01-17-2019, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEPLimey View Post
Well then Scalise should have posted about Pelosi instead of muddying his message with weirdness about Trump. If you go out to dinner and you ask the waitress if the soup of the day is "must-order" delicious and she tells you "Yes, definitely order it. By the way, my brain was removed by aliens last night - I think my dog is secretly in on it and communicates with aliens when I'm not looking" her opinion on the soup might be taken less seriously.
Um, ok, sure!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies