Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-17-2019, 02:18 AM

38,647 posts, read 26,361,465 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by notnamed View Post
So much for "the buck stops here".

Now we've just got a "blamer in chief" instead.
https://tomdwyer.com/trump-blamer-in...olor-72-dpi-2/

We know the Obama DOJ/FBI were working feverishly to frame Trump, so individuals associated with the campaign may have been taking their cues from the Clinton Crime Family, i.e., selling access, etc., but we can be reasonably sure any such actions would have been taken without the official campaign's knowledge.

This is very different (huge assumption that anything like that might exist, btw) from the Clinton campaign's activities that were done with the full knowledge and approval of Hillary Clinton and the Obama Administration.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-17-2019, 02:25 AM

11,120 posts, read 5,582,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
Trump's lawyer Giuliani is apparently leaving the door open to the possibility that Trump's Campaign (or at least some people associated with it) colluded with the Russians, but insists Trump himself didn't collude.

Goalposts moved again apparently.
No great surprise there.

"Rudy Giuliani said Wednesday that he never denied President Donald Trump's campaign colluded with the Russian government during the 2016 campaign, only that the President himself was not involved in collusion.

In an interview with CNN's Chris Cuomo on "Cuomo Prime Time," Giuliani, a former New York mayor and Trump's attorney, said he doesn't know if other people in the campaign, including former campaign chairman Paul Manafort, were working with the Kremlin during the 2016 presidential race.
"I never said there was no collusion between the campaign, or people in the campaign," Giuliani said..."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp

Ken
Trump's henchmen are beginning to distance themselves from him------it's a matter of self-preservation for them, as they realize there will be consequences. Somehow they think they'll escape trouble, if they just go on record for their separation, before his big fall.

Old 01-17-2019, 04:11 AM

68,326 posts, read 54,344,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
Oops I bet Trump is PISSED.

So sad to see how far Giuliani has fallen. After 9/11, he was basically a hero and spokesman for the strength of America. Now he just looks like an old fool.

When isn't he about something?

Life is tough for spoiled brats who don't get their way.

Old 01-17-2019, 04:20 AM

16,266 posts, read 10,392,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Lets see. The title of that CNN article is.....

Rudy Giuliani says Trump didn't collude with Russia

Now Even CNN now admits it didn't happen.

Case closed.
Holy (fill in the blank)

A few days ago we had a poster start a thread as if to prove there was never collusion. Now we have the President's own lawyer basically saying it happened.

It's as if you are totally unaware that Nixon didn't break in anywhere. But his people did and he covered it up. I have always felt this was the most likely scenario here with Trump. If you think he is totally in the clear you would be wrong.

Old 01-17-2019, 04:21 AM

5,047 posts, read 6,343,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
A conspiracy of one, huh? I don't think that quite cuts the mustard.
I can’t tell if you really didn’t understand or are just playing with words.

Just in case it’s choice A, to understand the original sentence, you may go with the alternative construction of:

Conspiracy, for example

Old 01-17-2019, 04:26 AM

16,266 posts, read 10,392,447 times
Every time Giuliani opens his mouth it's good for us Trump haters. How he still has a job just points to more Trump incompetence.

Old 01-17-2019, 04:34 AM

13,242 posts, read 4,919,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
so what's the crime, again? what statue has been violated here?
Mr. Trump is in violation of the Oath of Office of POTUS, to "preserve, protect & defend the Constitution of the United States."

He's in violation of the Domestic & Foreign Emoluments clauses which were placed there to shield the US from 'corrupting foreign influences'.

Old 01-17-2019, 04:48 AM

8,377 posts, read 4,357,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Lets see. The title of that CNN article is.....

Rudy Giuliani says Trump didn't collude with Russia

Now Even CNN now admits it didn't happen.

Case closed.
I could have swore you said, in bold letters no less that Rudy Giuliani says Trump didn't collude with Russia NOT CNN says Trump didn't collude with Russia

Maybe I misread your 25 word post where it seem you contradict your self. Did Giuliani say it or did CNN say it?

"I haven't done it yet. I may do it. If this doesn't work out, probably I will do it ... I would almost say definitely." Donald Trump

Old 01-17-2019, 04:55 AM

5,047 posts, read 6,343,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
I could have swore you said, in bold letters no less that Rudy Giuliani says Trump didn't collude with Russia NOT CNN says Trump didn't collude with Russia

Maybe I misread your 25 word post where it seem you contradict your self. Did Giuliani say it or did CNN say it?

"I haven't done it yet. I may do it. If this doesn't work out, probably I will do it ... I would almost say definitely." Donald Trump
Don’t blame WaldoKitty. When you translate, say from Russian to English, essential meaning is stripped out, and working as a posting team means some newer members have a learning curve. Hopefully the rest of the team takes this as an opportunity to improve review processes of proposed posts.

Old 01-17-2019, 05:01 AM

30,349 posts, read 19,122,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
What about Dems who colluded with the FBI and DoJ to collude with the Russians? Sounds like Comey might be the first to go down.
That's okay because that collusion with The Russians was done to help Hillary so that is A -Oh-K.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies