Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-17-2019, 10:42 PM

10,726 posts, read 4,334,730 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bingo3000 View Post
I'm an Independent, okay.

I lean conservative on some issues, liberal on some issues.

But Trump is finished tonight.

Haley or Pence 2020 for the Republicans.
It would be impossible for Haley/Pence to win, because Trump's base won't vote for them, and in the midterms Republicans won everywhere that Trump held rallies except for New Jersey I think.
Haley/Pence can't hold Trump rallies....
So in 2020 the only way Republicans win is if Trump holds rallies everywhere, and he will.

34,300 posts, read 15,640,522 times
His KFC drumstick is done, maybe, but that is about it.
Trump is just getting warmed up. He's got six years to go.
A year or two after that the Mueller witch hunt should be wrapped up.

27,624 posts, read 21,117,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewjdeg View Post
Hate to say it, but Pence is kinda like the dumb sidekick.
He lied about not being made aware of Michael Flynn's dirty dealings.

Pence lied: Led the Flynn vetting process, knew about foreign ties
https://shareblue.com/pence-lied-led...-foreign-ties/

Old 01-17-2019, 10:43 PM

1,074 posts, read 949,026 times
Quote:
Let's be honest, he should've never been elected.

If Trump is implicated by Mueller, it should come as a surprise to no one. He was a one of shadiest/most corrupt political figures in American history before the election. That should've deterred enough people from voting for him in the first place.
President Hillary would have lost to Haley in 2020 anyway......3 successive terms of the same party doesn't go well

G.H.W. Bush was a master in '88. He rode Reagan's coattails and economy, despite the rising homelessness in black precincts and Jesse Jackson's rise.

Old 01-17-2019, 10:45 PM

1,074 posts, read 949,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGAalot View Post
It would be impossible for Haley/Pence to win, because Trump's base won't vote for them, and in the midterms Republicans won everywhere that Trump held rallies except for New Jersey I think.
Haley/Pence can't hold Trump rallies....
So in 2020 the only way Republicans win is if Trump holds rallies everywhere, and he will.
Just like how McCain needed Palin's energy in those Fall 2008 rallies.....

McCain was an honorable man and politician, but boring.

Obama was a transformational rockstar.

Old 01-17-2019, 10:45 PM

3,877 posts, read 3,891,599 times
Orange man bad LMAO

Old 01-17-2019, 10:49 PM

11,404 posts, read 4,081,658 times
Quote:
Let's be honest, he should've never been elected.

If Trump is implicated by Mueller, it should come as a surprise to no one. He was a one of shadiest/most corrupt political figures in American history before the election. That should've deterred enough people from voting for him in the first place.
I agree with all of this. He's the most corrupt politician in American history, and also a traitor.

Old 01-17-2019, 10:49 PM

8,411 posts, read 7,417,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyMac18 View Post
Winning the Presidency may turn out to be by far the biggest mistake of his life.

If any of this true, I think Wolff's book wasn't far off in the description of Trump's shock (and likely fear) of winning the presidency. He had to know some of this would come out, and that it would be the end of his life.

If only he could have "lost" and reaped the rewards of a network and endless nonsense about how the election was "rigged". It would have been an alt-right network success story.
I'm not FBI but there is no way it can't be true. Why would Cohen work on a deal with Russia for a Moscow Project on Individual 1's behalf without his knowledge? Think about it, this is millions of dollars, not a small 500k hotel. Individual 1 does everything for the greed of money.

He was willing to GIVE Putin a $50 million hotel for free in order to turn a $300 million profit during his campaign. There is NO way he didn't know. It's the same deal when he lied about Daniels. He repeated the same lies over and over again until it was proven to be true.

Look at the pattern of behavior he displays towards Russia as well. Relaxing sanctions, taking Putin's word over the US intelligence, private conversations with Putin, Helsinki, repeating Putin talking points to the media, all the indictments and lies from his circle about Russia. The list goes on and on. We had a repeat unindicted co-conspirator in the WH.

I downloaded Woodward's book. I'm going to listen this weekend. But Individual 1 tries to discredit all these credible people, Mueller, Woodward, Matthis, etc when he is the con. The wall is the least of his worries!

Old 01-17-2019, 10:52 PM

17,988 posts, read 27,448,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bingo3000 View Post
I'm an Independent, okay.

I lean conservative on some issues, liberal on some issues.

But Trump is finished tonight.

Haley or Pence 2020 for the Republicans.
Waa! Not my Pwesident! Waa!

To Nancy Pelosi... Tee hee!

Old 01-17-2019, 10:53 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,117,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayAnn246 View Post
I'm not FBI but there is no way it can't be true. Why would Cohen work on a deal with Russia for a Moscow Project on Individual 1's behalf without his knowledge? Think about it, this is millions of dollars, not a small 500k hotel. Individual 1 does everything for the greed of money.

He was willing to GIVE Putin a $50 million hotel for free in order to turn a $300 million profit during his campaign. There is NO way he didn't know. It's the same deal when he lied about Daniels. He repeated the same lies over and over again until it was proven to be true.

Look at the pattern of behavior he displays towards Russia as well. Relaxing sanctions, taking Putin's word over the US intelligence, private conversations with Putin, Helsinki, repeating Putin talking points to the media, all the indictments and lies from his circle about Russia. The list goes on and on. We had a repeat unindicted co-conspirator in the WH.

I downloaded Woodward's book. I'm going to listen this weekend. But Individual 1 tries to discredit all these credible people, Mueller, Woodward, Mathis, etc when he is the con. The wall is the least of his worries!
You've nailed but there is still so much more. This treachery runs deep and is years in the making and Trump is an end result. Much of the GOP is complicate as well. Trump cares nothing about that stupid wall as it is just a look over there distraction for him in an attempt to keep his base loyal to him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies