Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-18-2019, 08:25 PM

7,943 posts, read 6,062,204 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
ORANGE MAN BAD

IMPEACH !!!

That’s all the Total Hysterical Meltdown Leftists care about.
??? Are you O.K.?

Why did the Republicans want to impeach Bill Clinton for again?
What did Republican supporters want to imprison Hillary Clinton for again?

And what has Trump done? Worse and Worse than Worse. A reflection of Republicans who voted for George W. Bush, Ronald Regan and his criminal cabinet, and Nixon.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-18-2019, 08:26 PM

7,943 posts, read 6,062,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
Not really. Mueller did not say it was entirely false. Also. If we go by what Trump says then Mueller is hopelessly conflicted and has a vendetta.

Both cannot be true.
But if a person is a biased idiot, then they will see what they want to be true as true.

Old 01-18-2019, 08:29 PM

2 posts, read 861 times
I have never posted here but I have been a long time follower. I saw this and I just have to say that I believe the original story is true. I do not care what the new evidence shows, I think Trump is guilty and should be removed from office.

Old 01-18-2019, 08:33 PM

20,758 posts, read 8,562,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuminousTruth View Post

Why did the Republicans want to impeach Bill Clinton for again?
What did Republican supporters want to imprison Hillary Clinton for again?

And what has Trump done? Worse and Worse than Worse. A reflection of Republicans who voted for George W. Bush, Ronald Regan and his criminal cabinet, and Nixon.
Bill Clinton committed perjury. If he'd admitted to having oral sex with Monica nothing would have happened. There are plenty of books written about that time.

The Clinton Foundation investigation was never closed. With Bill Barr's confirmation, things will really be fast tracked finally. Obama's corrupt AG did nothing because she, Loretta Lynch, assumed Hillary would win and make her a Supreme Court Justice.

Meanwhile, Trump is free as a bird. New AG Barr won't let Mueller get away with anything so the report will quickly be wrapped up. Then the Republican controlled Senate investigations and criminal referrals will begin! Disgraced FBI and DoJ officials Bruce Ohr and James Baker have been singing. McCabe and Comey will be indicted.

Saturday, Jan.19 is National Popcorn Day. I wonder what President Trump will be announcing at 3pm ET/ 12 noon PT

P.S. I didn't vote for any Republicans ever. Last candidate I voted for was Ross Perot. I despise career politicians

Old 01-18-2019, 08:34 PM

5,725 posts, read 2,190,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bertwrench View Post
Doesn’t this whole thing prove Trump right with his fake news mantra on some level? The way the msm jumped on this was rediculous and they lost even more credibility.
The media already had him impeached, CNN dedicated wall to wall coverage, late night was celebrating. Along with over 45 pages by the typical Trump bashers on this forum itself. And they wonder why conservatives say the news is heavily slanted left

Old 01-18-2019, 08:34 PM

10,513 posts, read 5,161,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bertwrench View Post
Doesn’t this whole thing prove Trump right with his fake news mantra on some level? The way the msm jumped on this was rediculous and they lost even more credibility.

No. Mueller's office didn't deny that Trump ordered Cohen to lie to Congress. Only that Buzzfeed's characterization of certain documents and statements were incorrect. Read it carefully.

Also note that Mueller's office has not denied other unsourced stories, such as: the Dossier; Cohen's cell phone in Austria; Manafort's alleged secret meeting with Assange.

Old 01-18-2019, 08:35 PM

30,251 posts, read 23,719,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
https://twitter.com/BuzzFeedNews/sta...19880025284608

Liberals got played. Big Time!

Buzzfeed needs to be brought down completely like Gawker. They are a total piece of garbage site

And the media immediately lapped up what they said as well despite knowing the story was obviously fishy
And the left wonders why we have been laughing at them for 2 solid years.

This right here is one of the reasons why.

This right here is also how you get another 4 years of Trump.

Old 01-18-2019, 08:37 PM

9,742 posts, read 4,491,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoOnMyMind View Post
The media already had him impeached, CNN dedicated wall to wall coverage, late night was celebrating. Along with over 45 pages by the typical Trump bashers on this forum itself. And they wonder why conservatives say the news is heavily slanted left
I didn't watch CNN but all of MSNBC was cautioning that the story was unconfirmed. I suspect CNN was too.

Old 01-18-2019, 08:39 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,596,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjbradleynyc View Post
Yep! CNN took it, believed it and ran with it, hook line and sinker.

It's freakin hilarious to watch them blame Buzzfeed now. lmao
Activist Media has become "wishful thinking"

Old 01-18-2019, 08:40 PM

18,458 posts, read 15,236,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
I didn't watch CNN but all of MSNBC was cautioning that the story was unconfirmed. I suspect CNN was too.
CNN was not “cautioning” anything. At best, they kept saying “if this turns out to be true”.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies