Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-20-2019, 09:47 AM

3,163 posts, read 1,726,240 times

Advertisements

https://news.yahoo.com/diocese-inves...1&noRedirect=1

What kind of monsters raise these kids?

Old 01-20-2019, 09:55 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,865,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopelesscause View Post

lol There have been many posts on this and the informed exposed the fact that the kids weren't the wrong doers. Your forum name fits on this thread.

Old 01-20-2019, 09:55 AM

5,772 posts, read 3,223,143 times
Quote:

Those whose isolation from other ethnic groups breeds ignorance.
Before we can make America great again we need to make it smart again.

Old 01-20-2019, 09:56 AM

36,853 posts, read 17,363,818 times
The biggest hoax by the MSM so far this year.

And just think...11 more months to go!

Old 01-20-2019, 10:08 AM

7,588 posts, read 6,628,754 times
I felt the same way yesterday, but now I'm rethinking my entire position. Someone posted an hour and 45 minute video on Youtube showing the entire event, unedited and uninterrupted, and I think people should take some time and study parts of that video.

Apparently, there was a lengthy ongoing confrontation between the Indians and a small group of very loud, profane, and aggressive Black Israelite demonstrators. It looks like at some point the students stopped to watch the drama, and at around 45:00, somehow the students and the Black Israelites started going at each other. Can't tell for sure, but it does look as though the Black Israelites instigated it with some really raunchy insults toward the white students.

It went back and forth and escalated for a while, and at around 1:12:00 a small group of Indians appeared from off-camera and inserted themselves between the two groups. They walked right up to the students, faced them from a few feet away, and started chanting. This is when the students began taunting the Indians; until that point, there does not appear to have been any interaction between the two groups.

So I'm no longer sure who's to blame for this. Obviously, this wasn't the students' finest moment, but whatever happened, it's obvious that the narrative saying that the students started harassing the Indians for no reason is clearly false.

Here's the video. Remember, 45:00 and 1:12:00.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQyB...n2Iio0p5ybiwV0

Old 01-20-2019, 10:09 AM

3,163 posts, read 1,726,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
lol There have been many posts on this and the informed exposed the fact that the kids weren't the wrong doers. Your forum name fits on this thread.
Why did the Diocese apologize then? Please do share if you have a different version of the story.

Old 01-20-2019, 10:22 AM

7,588 posts, read 6,628,754 times
Quote:
Why did the Diocese apologize then? Please do share if you have a different version of the story.
For a different version of the story, please see my post above. As for why the diocese apologized, i would imagine it's because even if they were provoked, the way they responded didn't really reflect well on them or their school.

Old 01-20-2019, 10:25 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 28 days ago)

27,647 posts, read 16,133,597 times
Quote:
They are under relentless fake outrage. Get a clue, stop already

Please stop spreading fake news
HATE HOAX: Native American Activist Approached Chanting Covington Catholic Teens, Got In Their Face

Old 01-20-2019, 10:28 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 28 days ago)

27,647 posts, read 16,133,597 times
Msnbc internet channel is still selling the comey lie, all the left sites still selling this lie. Rotton sob’s. But russia sowing division yeah ok right

Old 01-20-2019, 10:30 AM

6,835 posts, read 2,400,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. In-Between View Post
I felt the same way yesterday, but now I'm rethinking my entire position. Someone posted an hour and 45 minute video on Youtube showing the entire event, unedited and uninterrupted, and I think people should take some time and study parts of that video.

Apparently, there was a lengthy ongoing confrontation between the Indians and a small group of very loud, profane, and aggressive Black Israelite demonstrators. It looks like at some point the students stopped to watch the drama, and at around 45:00, somehow the students and the Black Israelites started going at each other. Can't tell for sure, but it does look as though the Black Israelites instigated it with some really raunchy insults toward the white students.

It went back and forth and escalated for a while, and at around 1:12:00 a small group of Indians appeared from off-camera and inserted themselves between the two groups. They walked right up to the students, faced them from a few feet away, and started chanting. This is when the students began taunting the Indians; until that point, there does not appear to have been any interaction between the two groups.

So I'm no longer sure who's to blame for this. Obviously, this wasn't the students' finest moment, but whatever happened, it's obvious that the narrative saying that the students started harassing the Indians for no reason is clearly false.

Here's the video. Remember, 45:00 and 1:12:00.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQyB...n2Iio0p5ybiwV0
Thanks for the post.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies