Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-21-2019, 07:50 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,189,362 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
They had no problem listening to her and even applauding at times.
People exiting the Democrat Plantation(BLEXIT), must be more tolerable of touchy problems plaguing America, than you.
We are Americans, not a race. That is the difference, in your constant racist concoction.
You are the exact reason there is BLEXIT.
Chill with the “we are Americans, not a race” nonsense.

You’re the same guy who sent me a message that I can EASILY pull up and paste, that called a Hispanic girl that won valedictorian a “wetback” because you were angry that your daughter didn’t win it.

So knock it off. We aren’t all in this thing together. You and I might be Americans, but we aren’t the same kind of Americans and we aren’t on the same team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
How do you think churches help people in times of need?

Obviously you have no God in your life. Maybe that's why you seem so bitter and carry yourself with an edge around here most of the time.

You sit there and complain and say she should not speak for Latinos since she is not one. Same to you for church folk since you are not one. Take your own advice.
The number must be up to about $450 billion in tithes over the last 39 years for black churches alone. You tell me where the money went!!

The slavemasters sold us that “pie in the sky” stuff during slavery, and used the Bible to justify it. If you wanna believe in their religion and give’em your money, you just go right ahead. I’ve got nothing for ‘em but a hard way to go and a middle finger.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-21-2019, 10:22 AM

45,573 posts, read 27,164,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
The number must be up to about $450 billion in tithes over the last 39 years for black churches alone. You tell me where the money went!!

The slavemasters sold us that “pie in the sky” stuff during slavery, and used the Bible to justify it. If you wanna believe in their religion and give’em your money, you just go right ahead. I’ve got nothing for ‘em but a hard way to go and a middle finger.
You don't walk in our shoes... it's none of your business. You are not allowed to speak to how we spend our money... per your own standards you seek to put on CB.

Look at this way. You believe black folk give money to churches and get nothing.

Black folk have been giving their votes to Democrats for decades and have gotten nothing. You seem to be OK with that.

Old 01-21-2019, 11:16 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,608,641 times
Quote:

You’re the same guy who sent me a message that I can EASILY pull up and paste, that called a Hispanic girl that won valedictorian a “*******” because you were angry that your daughter didn’t win it.

So knock it off. We aren’t all in this thing together. You and I might be Americans, but we aren’t the same kind of Americans and we aren’t on the same team.

Why lie?
My daughter was not close to being valedictorian. Prom Queen and Home coming queen, yes.
My daughter a bookworm? Her higher math is atrocious.

They swam a river..... to get to The Republic of Texas. I bet they did get a little wet.
President IKE thought so.

Old 01-21-2019, 11:30 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,857,724 times
Quote:
Black folks are none of Ann Coulter’s business. She needs to worry about her own constituents. Black folks don’t listen to or respect Ann Coulter. Who is she to advise anyone? What she says to Latinos is none of my business because Latinos can speak to that themselves, and I’m not their spokesman.
Because, unlike you, she's doesn't base a successful policy on the color of the speaker. When she' wrong, and sometimes she is, it's her policy that's wrong. And not because she's whitey.

Quote:
I can however address Candace Owens and she doesn’t need to address Latinos and their politics unless she can walk in their shoes...and she can’t. They don’t need her advice.
But your advice is hypocritical. The big government policies you follow don't work. When you do believe in small government, like less intervention, you backtrack when the person in charge is black and they intervene in other nations foreign wars. When a white person does it, it's bad. When a black person does it, you excuse it.

Last edited by Loveshiscountry; 01-21-2019 at 11:42 AM..

Old 01-21-2019, 11:36 AM

46,946 posts, read 25,976,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by treemoni View Post
It doesn't matter how much airtime she got. This place is gaga for MAGA. I find it interesting there aren't tons of posts applauding more passengers on the MAGA train. I know the reason, though. Just goes to show you what the movement is really about.
Are you saying they tend to deal in absolutes - seeing things in black and white, as it were?

Old 01-21-2019, 11:38 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,857,724 times
Quote:

You’re the same guy who sent me a message that I can EASILY pull up and paste, that called a Hispanic girl that won valedictorian a “*******” because you were angry that your daughter didn’t win it.

Because that person isn't black. Understood. Your racism comes across loud and clear.

Quote:
Yet you have no problem using the force of income tax to take money from the earners and given to you in the form of welfare.

Learn to speak for yourself. Black people can't stand people like you who follow failed polices which keep them down. Self haters, gonna hate.

Quote:
Because Christians didn't help over turn slavery? lol Read some history and look for the truth.

Old 01-21-2019, 07:48 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,189,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
You don't walk in our shoes... it's none of your business. You are not allowed to speak to how we spend our money... per your own standards you seek to put on CB.

Look at this way. You believe black folk give money to churches and get nothing.

Black folk have been giving their votes to Democrats for decades and have gotten nothing. You seem to be OK with that.
Voting is free though.

Church has cost African Americans nearly a half trillion dollars in 30 years. Where did the money go? What did African Americans get for those funds? I know what the preachers got. I know a lot of megachurches were built and lots of Bentleys and private planes were bought.

So tell me sir...what happened to the money?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Because that person isn't black. Understood. Your racism comes across loud and clear.

Yet you have no problem using the force of income tax to take money from the earners and given to you in the form of welfare.

Learn to speak for yourself. Black people can't stand people like you who follow failed polices which keep them down. Self haters, gonna hate.

Because Christians didn't help over turn slavery? lol Read some history and look for the truth.
Black folks can’t stand me?

You walk into a black barbershop and I walk into a black barbershop...what do you think happens? Lol

Christians overturned slavery? Who practiced slavery though? Why did they need to overturn it if slavery was wrong? Did the language in the Bible change in 1865 or was it the same Bible they used when they started participating in the slave trade?

The Union Army ended slavery, not Christianity.

Old 01-21-2019, 08:10 PM

46,946 posts, read 25,976,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Some Christians did. And then there were those who'd trot out their Paul and rationalize that slavery was a God-ordained institution. Enough of the latter to cause a bit of a kerfluffle in the mid-1860s.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies