Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-24-2019, 05:01 PM

21,461 posts, read 10,562,304 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
No, I don't think he did anything wrong. No doubt in my mind he, other students, and the school are victims of inexcusable mob mentality. He admits he'd do some things differently, but given the overall circumstances he and the other students were fine.

I was thinking of how you wrote smirk/smile and how I and imo many others took what he calls a smile as a smug smirk.
He did just fine, but of course he was probably told he needed to say he’d move out of Phillips’ way. But he should not have, and thankfully he instinctively knew that. The kid has nothing to be ashamed of, and yet he’s received threats, celebrities have tweeted death to him and his family, and Jim Carey drew a not-so-nice picture of him that really had to be a drag to see, especially coming two days after the full video was out to exonerate him. Just who the hell does Jim Carey think are his fans if not 15-year old boys?

Old 01-24-2019, 05:03 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,648,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
Them sjws went ham crazy on those kids. It's real sad state of affairs we have in this country.
Thyen calmer, smarter, older people should have stepped in and removed the kids.

Old 01-24-2019, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
I'm sorry did the poor white children not start a chant and jumping and taken off of shirts??? 14-16 year old BOYS at a WOMEN's RIGHTS MARCH" as puppets of the Catholic Church ,did they drive themselves,were there not chapperons with these children? These kids and their parents are alot of things but "innocent" is not one of them.
I think you mean MARCH FOR LIFE rally, which is his right to do as a person who probably doesn’t believe fetuses in the womb should be aborted.

Old 01-24-2019, 05:07 PM

19,827 posts, read 12,086,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
Thyen calmer, smarter, older people should have stepped in and removed the kids.
The adults should not have been targeting children.

Old 01-24-2019, 05:10 PM

4,488 posts, read 1,641,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
The adults should not have been targeting children.
Teens, you realize there’s a difference right? Teenagers do not want to be called children!

Old 01-24-2019, 05:11 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,512,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
I think you mean MARCH FOR LIFE rally, which is his right to do as a person who probably doesn’t believe fetuses in the womb should be aborted.
"It's not rape if she enjoys it' said one of the angelic, sainted young men at the forced birth rally.

No one in this scenario is a hero so let's all stop pretending.

Old 01-24-2019, 05:16 PM

13,388 posts, read 6,434,576 times
Quote:
Phillips shares a great deal of responsibility for this frenzy due to his repeated lies about what happened.

“There was that moment when I realized I’ve put myself between beast and prey,” Phillips told the Detroit Free Press. “ These young men were beastly and these old black individuals was their prey,and I stood in between them and so they needed their pound of flesh and they were looking at me for that.

What a despicable agitator and liar.
Truly. We now know from the video that this is a total misrepresentation of what happened.

Given the amount of harassment they were subjected to, the kids showed a remarkable amount of restraint imo.

Old 01-24-2019, 05:18 PM

2,089 posts, read 1,416,016 times
Quote:
Another one who approves of the behavior of the hate group.

Which is the hate group? The boys from Covington High there to participate in the March For Life?

Nathan Phillips and his group of agitators?

The Black Hebrew Israelites that were shouting "incest kids", "racists", "bigots", "white crackers" and "*******" at the Covington High boys?

Please, be more specific.

Old 01-24-2019, 05:19 PM

19,827 posts, read 12,086,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
Truly. We now know from the video that this is a total misrepresentation of what happened.

Given the amount of harassment they were subjected to, the kids showed a remarkable amount of restraint imo.

I brought up that article as it was from the very beginning and shows how much Phillips was pushing his agenda via lies and the MSM jumped on it with zero effort to substantiate the story. He is not a victim, he perpetrated the story.

Old 01-24-2019, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
"It's not rape if she enjoys it' said one of the angelic, sainted young men at the forced birth rally.

No one in this scenario is a hero so let's all stop pretending.
You just don’t like them because they don’t agree with you. Don’t worry, you’ll still get to kill babies for a long time. Everyone knows abortion will not be outlawed.

And I don’t think the kid who shouted that was even affiliated with Covington.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies