Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-24-2019, 05:20 PM

19,836 posts, read 12,096,528 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seagrape Grove View Post
Which is the hate group? The boys from Covington High there to participate in the March For Life?

Nathan Phillips and his group of agitators?

The Black Hebrew Israelites that were shouting "incest kids", "racists", "bigots", "white crackers" and "*******" at the Covington High boys?

Please, be more specific.

Only one was designated a hate group. I did not think I need to specify since it should be obvious. It’s sad that people cannot spot the hate group out of those three. Rather telling, indeed.

Old 01-24-2019, 05:20 PM

13,388 posts, read 6,438,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
I said it before .The adults all of them from the Parents to the Priest's to the Chaperon's and Teachers the fact that they did not think any of this would happen is pure ignorance and the kids were only reacting from what they were taught.
If that's true, I would say they were taught pretty well.

Honestly, my four sons were raised to be polite, civilized, and respectful of others, but I'm pretty sure they would have pushed back at both the verbal harassment from the Black Hebrew group as well as the Native American drummer pushing into their personal space and drumming in their face.

Old 01-24-2019, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwood66 View Post
IOW "they had it coming"

What were the adult NAs and BHIs taught? From appearances likely nothing, at least far less than these kids.
You have to wonder how many people here and elsewhere who are defending the NA's and BHI's would actually get in the face and/or shout obscenities at a group of teenagers who were basically standing there minding their own business.

Hard for me to imagine shouting obscenities at teenagers over anything I believe in.

Old 01-24-2019, 05:27 PM

2,089 posts, read 1,417,063 times
Quote:
I'm sorry did the poor white children not start a chant and jumping and taken off of shirts??? 14-16 year old BOYS at a WOMEN's RIGHTS MARCH" as puppets of the Catholic Church ,did they drive themselves,were there not chapperons with these children? These kids and their parents are alot of things but "innocent" is not one of them.

They were attending the March For Life. The school provided a bus. They were waiting at the Lincoln Memorial for the bus to pick them up. Yes, of course, there were chaperones.

They all likely come from pro-life, Catholic families whose parents have sent their children to a Catholic school for many different reasons--one being they want their children to have a better education than they think they will get in a public school.

Your generalizations of these boys as "puppets" is disingenuous.

Old 01-24-2019, 05:28 PM

7,520 posts, read 2,807,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
You have to wonder how many people here and elsewhere who are defending the NA's and BHI's would actually get in the face and/or shout obscenities at a group of teenagers who were basically standing there minding their own business.

Hard for me to imagine shouting obscenities at teenagers over anything I believe in.
I can't imagine standing in public shouting obscenities at anyone, let alone teenagers. Mental instability or vitriolic hate comes to mind.

For that matter banging a drum in anyone's face seems a bit nuts. Or maybe too much like the Westboro Baptists who spew hate in order to incite attacks so they can sue.

Old 01-24-2019, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
Only one was designated a hate group. I did not think I need to specify since it should be obvious. It’s sad that people cannot spot the hate group out of those three. Rather telling, indeed.

The only group designated as a hate group by the SPLC is the Black Hebrew Israelites.

I asked for a specific name from you because in a group like this words get twisted and misinterpreted to fit someone else's agenda. Happens all the time.

Old 01-24-2019, 05:43 PM

39,868 posts, read 26,498,769 times
Quote:
I said it before .The adults all of them from the Parents to the Priest's to the Chaperon's and Teachers the fact that they did not think any of this would happen is pure ignorance and the kids were only reacting from what they were taught.
I agree. The kids acted nothing but maturely and calmly in the face of naked hostility and racism on the part of D-bag Phillips. In particular Nick Sandmann who stood there calmly and not reaction to Phillip's virtrol and the racism from his partner. It says a lot for the outstanding parenting of these children to have that kind of reaction.

It's a shame Mr. Phillips didn't have parents that did nearly as good a job.

Old 01-24-2019, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
I agree. The kids acted nothing but maturely and calmly in the face of naked hostility and racism on the part of D-bag Phillips. In particular Nick Sandmann who stood there calmly and not reaction to Phillip's virtrol and the racism from his partner. It says a lot for the outstanding parenting of these children to have that kind of reaction.

It's a shame Mr. Phillips didn't have parents that did nearly as good a job.

Old 01-24-2019, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
I brought up that article as it was from the very beginning and shows how much Phillips was pushing his agenda via lies and the MSM jumped on it with zero effort to substantiate the story. He is not a victim, he perpetrated the story.
Right.

What's so amusing to me is that the left is always claiming people are brainwashed by Trump that the main stream media is pushing false narratives.

This is a perfect example of what I always say...…….we don't and never did need Trump to tell us that.

Its obvious to anyone with half a brain.

Old 01-24-2019, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwood66 View Post
I can't imagine standing in public shouting obscenities at anyone, let alone teenagers. Mental instability or vitriolic hate comes to mind.

For that matter banging a drum in anyone's face seems a bit nuts. Or maybe too much like the Westboro Baptists who spew hate in order to incite attacks so they can sue.
Agreed. It ticks me off just having to listen to all the people casually spewing the f word and other obscenities at the grocery store lol.

But, there is no scenario in which I can imagine publicly shouting at children or teenagers unless they are in the middle of some sort of horrific crime.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies