Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-23-2019, 07:13 AM

7,473 posts, read 4,016,499 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
I have seen the entire video. The kids were there for a visit on a school trip. They represented the entire school. Their actions hurt the entire school.

The chaperon's need to be brought in and explain why they allowed the children to act as they did.
they acted more mature than any of the adults present...……...The Indians,and for crying out loud the hate group of the fringe sect Israel idiots. their actions "hurt the school"? what about the nutjobs threatening the kids and the school?

Old 01-23-2019, 07:14 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,734,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
Do you realize there have been, like, 10 threads on this already, and that this one will probably get closed or merged into the others?
I didn't see it. Either way, this is pathetic. These are kids for Gods sake.

If you must at least wait until you get the full story. The left is out of hand

Old 01-23-2019, 07:15 AM

4,067 posts, read 2,273,714 times
Quote:
I have seen the entire video. The kids were there for a visit on a school trip. They represented the entire school. Their actions hurt the entire school.

The chaperon's need to be brought in and explain why they allowed the children to act as they did.
WHAT ACTIONS??? They did nothing wrong. Everyone else around them were acting like idiots.

Old 01-23-2019, 07:17 AM

8,059 posts, read 3,945,174 times
The "Nathan Phillips as peacekeeper" narrative is bullsh*t created after the "Nathan Phillips innocently minding his business" narrative was destroyed.

Old 01-23-2019, 07:17 AM

13,511 posts, read 17,036,232 times
Quote:

The chaperone's need to be brought in and explain why they allowed the children to act as they did.
I do wonder where the chaperones were....while the reactions against the kids on social media were despicable, I think the chaperones could have diffused this situation by maybe moving them away from the black nutbags? In all honesty if I'm the kids parents, I might wonder how no adult was present to ask the old man why he walked right up and beat a drum in a kids face that I'm responsible for. He's 15.

Old 01-23-2019, 07:18 AM

10,098 posts, read 4,088,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandraMoore66 View Post
WHAT ACTIONS??? .
They were WHITE MALES. The greatest "sin" in America today.

Actually...white males with "MAGA" hats - the ULTIMATE horror.

Old 01-23-2019, 07:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman72 View Post
I do wonder where the chaperones were....while the reactions against the kids on social media were despicable, I think the chaperones could have diffused this situation by maybe moving them away from the black nutbags? In all honesty if I'm the kids parents, I might wonder how no adult was present to ask the old man why he walked right up and beat a drum in a kids face that I'm responsible for. He's 15.
True, the attitudes and attacks against these kids, it seemed it was getting dangerous for them.

Old 01-23-2019, 07:21 AM

30,370 posts, read 19,162,886 times
Quote:

The reason those children acted as the only non hateful and civil group compared to the black Jews and so called Native Americans is that they were taught much better by their parents than the black Jews and so called Native Americans were by their parents...the white parent MAGA privilege.

Old 01-23-2019, 07:22 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,865,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman72 View Post
If there were adults around that despicable old racist wouldn't have walked up to children and tried to intimidate them. It was a gutless move by a coward.

Old 01-23-2019, 07:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
They were WHITE MALES. The greatest "sin" in America today.

Actually...white males with "MAGA" hats - the ULTIMATE horror.
It isn't a sin to be white, black, yellow. But it is being pushed by the left. It's no different than Dems pushing that being black meant that you were inferior. It's no different than Hitler pushing that Jews were rats.

It's all just different phases of the plan. As it goes on it gets more dangerous.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies