Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-23-2019, 07:48 AM

19,632 posts, read 12,222,208 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX Wahine View Post
I read somewhere, cannot recall where now, that the kids were enjoying some free time to sightsee prior to meeting their bus. They either had one chaperone present when they arrived at the Memorial, or one arrived right afterward (it’s unclear) and it was that chaperone who purportedly had the kids break into their school song in an effort to diffuse the tension and drown out the Black Israelites, who were on quite a tear.

I’m not sure I agree that it was a good idea to leave teens wandering through a highly-charged demonstrative environment, but if annoying smirks are the worst crime those kids committed I’d say they are good kids.

I caught an interview with the Black Israelite leader who was present. He is 100% totally unrepentant about their actions ... and in fact blasted Phillips for interrupting them during their “teaching” of the boys. lol. Zero effs to give. I had to laugh at his in-your-face nature. He is in his own atmosphere.
The boy wasn't even smiling, smirking, whatever the whole time. They just pick photos and sections of video where he is smiling. He was also serious and gestured to stop his classmate from arguing with one of the other natives who was cursing at the kids. But you don't see that footage shown in the snippets.

Old 01-23-2019, 07:49 AM

11,027 posts, read 6,506,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
This thread reminds me of Charlottesville, people are going to choose whatever they wish to believe.
There is nothing even remotely relative about a white supremacist flagrantly running over a woman, and children being harassed by protestors. Nothing at all.

Old 01-23-2019, 07:50 AM

10,214 posts, read 15,925,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
Well, of course they are. But, running a woman over with a car seems like it would be over the top for anyone, no?
That was the act of ONE person. And when Trump said there were good people on both sides he wasn't referring to the Nazis, he was referring to BOTH SIDES OF THE REBEL FLAG AND MONUMENT DEBATE. He was referring to the many people who were there to support the Confederate monuments who are not racist and not Nazis.

I'm a minority from the Deep South. I'm proud to be Southern and I fly the Confederate flag in my home and I want these monuments to stay up. I'm not a KKK member or a neo-Nazi.

Old 01-23-2019, 07:50 AM

16,200 posts, read 23,043,499 times
Default Wrong Maga Kid Doxxed

I don't know why SJWS' Conscious woke blacks, groups of intersectional feminists those that believe in victimology employ white supremacists, and white nationalist online tactics. How's doing such tactics supposed to make the world better? but even worse when the wrong person is harmed. An alum of the Catholic School involved in the childish behavior in our nation's Capital was doxxed, even though he was not there because the alum looks just like the MAGA hat bearers who attended March For Life Rally in DC. This type of tactics is getting out of hand, and presents itself as a clear danger. Targeting the wrong people will not rid social society of America from White Supremacy and White Privilege.

https://pumabydesign001.com/2019/01/...er-speaks-out/

Old 01-23-2019, 07:55 AM

13,511 posts, read 17,034,476 times
Quote:
This thread reminds me of Charlottesville, people are going to choose whatever they wish to believe.
Not really the same thing. There was no misinterpretation of what happened in Charlotesville. An angry a-hole white surpremacist ran some people over. Only far right a-holes try to sell a narrative that he was somehow forced to do this by leftists. One particular loser on this forum tried to sell a bogus story that the kid basically had a gun pointed at his head.

In this case, the media pedaled a mostly false narrative which was bought up hook line and sinker by a rabidly anti-trump base.

I'm very anti-Trump, but I don't like immediately casting someone as Nazi or klansman because they wear a hat I think is stupid and respond in certain way to some stranger beating a drum in their face.

I look at the twitter feeds of some of my friends on the left .....vitriolic hate and shaming immediately at first sight, and little if any backtracking after the real story emerges. Sad.

Old 01-23-2019, 07:56 AM

10,098 posts, read 4,087,720 times
Quote:
people are going to choose whatever they wish to believe.
The ONLY victims in this are the children who the "media" used as villains because they are white and Trump supporters.

This was a NON-STORY in a country where the middle-class is being wiped out every day. Anyone who bought into this Bolshevik propaganda that these children were Nazis are part of the problem.

Old 01-23-2019, 07:57 AM

18,015 posts, read 27,460,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gg View Post
It is nice to hear a voice of reason for a change. All I can say if people can condemn a bunch of school kids just standing around being silly when a bunch of adults are racist to them and an Indian marches into them playing a drum and people blame these school kids, I really am at a loss for words. These kids were really great. They did nothing at all really other than stand their ground and I am glad they did. The adults? Wow, I guess that is okay because they are minority. What is wrong with our country? I think many are just nuts.

Hope these kids are okay. Guess there are death threats towards them and their parents. Sounds about right the way the violent people act. Wow!

Some wonder how someone like Trump can get elected. Well the answer is pretty simple if you see how the media and many attack those school kids. People are getting nutter and nuttier.
Those racist idiots beating their drums and calling the kids everything but white young gentlemen act just like many racist liberals on here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
The ONLY victims in this are the children who the "media" used as villains because they are white and Trump supporters.

This was a NON-STORY in a country where the middle-class is being wiped out every day. Anyone who bought into this Bolshevik propaganda that these children were Nazis are part of the problem.
How do you like these d-list comedians and Hollywood types breathlessly commenting on social media with talk of woodchippers and non-forgiveness for these 14 year olds and calling them school shooters, inbreds rapists and various homosexual names?

Good job idiots!

What do ya got for us today?

Is tWump impWeached yet?

WAA! Not My Pwesident! Waa!

Last edited by McGowdog; 01-23-2019 at 08:07 AM..

Old 01-23-2019, 07:58 AM

12,687 posts, read 6,733,704 times
Pretty good tongue and cheek summary to this particular dumpster fire can be found here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6_6jpLyjjI&t=668s

And here's a great example of what happens when you only hear what you want to hear:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehYoIKTsiV0

Old 01-23-2019, 08:01 AM

24,490 posts, read 17,226,594 times
Would you be ok if they "doxxed" the right person? I don't believe in White Supremacy, all people are the same and I don't know what White Privilege is but I don't think anyone should be targeted.

I think it is crazy and dangerous for a group of protesters to show up at someones house or mob a restaurant where they are dining.

The problem is the SJW's are misguided in their rationale.

I fear the future and the people that are easily swayed to action by some outrageous lies from the media or elected person. The Left blames Trump for the strife, division and violence in our country and there have been bad actors on both sides but time and again it is the Democrats, the ones that suffer from TDS that are causing the greatest problems.

Old 01-23-2019, 08:02 AM

89,006 posts, read 44,813,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
Well, of course they are. But, running a woman over with a car seems like it would be over the top for anyone, no?
She wasn't run over. Even her own mother stated that her death was due to a heart attack. Not surprising. She was obese.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9t1X6eOOrAE
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies