Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-23-2019, 10:51 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,730,963 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
I think Trump admires strong women. He has married two of them, and his first wife Ivana ran a lot of his empire for most of the time they were married.

Trump likes staunchly firm leaders. Their gender doesn't seem to make much of a difference in that.

But he also hates losing a contest of will, so while he may admire Pelosi, I'm sure he sees her as an adversary.
I agree. The women in his life including educated daughters are strong women. I suspect the liberal media is trying to push other wise. It's the weak minded that don't look at the evidence and buy into the rhetoric.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-23-2019, 12:00 PM

13,561 posts, read 10,355,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
I think Trump admires strong women. He has married two of them, and his first wife Ivana ran a lot of his empire for most of the time they were married.

Trump likes staunchly firm leaders. Their gender doesn't seem to make much of a difference in that.

But he also hates losing a contest of will, so while he may admire Pelosi, I'm sure he sees her as an adversary.
I think Trump has correctly sensed Pelosi won't take the bait on his insults - so he hasn't done a lot of name calling on her. And as thick and stubborn as he is, Trump realizes that Pelosi has real clout and is very savvy about using it.

Old 01-23-2019, 12:02 PM

463 posts, read 189,247 times
Yea, all those female executives he's hired and worked with aren't real, because I have this fantasy belief in my head that Trump hates all women since he's a conservative Republican

What a joke the left is

Old 01-23-2019, 12:04 PM

20,102 posts, read 9,015,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCHouseHunter View Post
Yea, all those female executives he's hired and worked with aren't real, because I have this fantasy belief in my head that Trump hates all women since he's a conservative Republican

What a joke the left is
identity politics, alive and well. Dems don't realize Americans are getting sick of it.

Old 01-23-2019, 12:08 PM

14,483 posts, read 11,280,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
It's possible that he's never encountered such a staunchly firm woman in business (probably mostly men, right?), and we know that simply preyed on woman at will in his personal life.

I'm guessing that Pelosi as his nemesis may drive him nuts.
Conversely, Pelosi is probably insulted that he hasn't hit on her or told her she's attractive and she's furious about it.

Hey, it's just as plausible as your stupid remark.

Old 01-23-2019, 01:34 PM

8,336 posts, read 2,963,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post
Conversely, Pelosi is probably insulted that he hasn't hit on her or told her she's attractive and she's furious about it.

Hey, it's just as plausible as your stupid remark.
She wanted to pass the healthcare bill so we can see what's in it. Haha.....what a clown.

Old 01-23-2019, 01:49 PM

11,404 posts, read 4,084,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
It's possible that he's never encountered such a staunchly firm woman in business (probably mostly men, right?), and we know that simply preyed on woman at will in his personal life.

I'm guessing that Pelosi as his nemesis may drive him nuts.
Yes. Trump is probably seething at this point, with Pelosi continually trolling him lately.

Trump is a bully and is used to using his money to steamroll over people.

But this is the U.S. government, not one of Trump's sleazy private businesses, and Pelosi has decades of experience in politics, where as Trump has about three.

nancy Pelosi, like most other DC politicians, both democrats, republicans, and independents, is A LOT smarter than Donald Trump.

Old 01-23-2019, 02:21 PM

463 posts, read 189,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
Yes. Trump is probably seething at this point, with Pelosi continually trolling him lately.

Trump is a bully and is used to using his money to steamroll over people.

But this is the U.S. government, not one of Trump's sleazy private businesses, and Pelosi has decades of experience in politics, where as Trump has about three.

nancy Pelosi, like most other DC politicians, both democrats, republicans, and independents, is A LOT smarter than Donald Trump.
Literally every single thing in your post is an opinion presented as fact

It's how liberals operate - emotion, feelings, totally devoid of reason and reality

Old 01-23-2019, 02:24 PM

25,441 posts, read 9,802,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Valley View Post
She wanted to pass the healthcare bill so we can see what's in it. Haha.....what a clown.
We now know what's in it and see how it's helped millions of people get healthcare who couldn't afford it before. So there is that.

Old 01-23-2019, 02:24 PM

78,404 posts, read 60,579,949 times
I find the premise that Trump somehow manages to get along great with everybody but not women and thus is a "woman hater" to be pretty dang funny. I mean hilariously funny. Gosh, Trump gets along so well with everybody except that Pelosi person. Hmmmm....must be because she's a woman. Bwahhhhhh hahhhhh hahhhhhh hahhhh.....Letterman in particular would probably love that one. But then so would Trudeau, Macron, Cooper, Colbert......again lmao at the logic displayed there.

As for Pelosi, I've never liked her considering that she is one of the party leaders that has drug the democrats away from the blue collar types (now called deplorables for not getting educations and complaining about their jobs going overseas or to illegals) and to the same corporate and wall street teats as the republicans.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies